It's back, other games this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
wilko49er

Re: It's back, other games this weekend

Post by wilko49er »

greengooner wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:21 pm
wilko49er wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:13 pm
4-0 enjoy klopp
poor ox, different team same score.........yes I'm a petty bas**rd :barscarf:
5-0 i enjoyed that.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

greengooner wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:21 pm
wilko49er wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:13 pm
4-0 enjoy klopp
poor ox, different team same score.........yes I'm a petty bas**rd :barscarf:
A 5 nil rim job away to one of the big boys - nice of Liverpool to make him feel right at home :lol:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

What I love about these teams who thrash us is that they think they are now going on to win the league as they have seen off one of the big boys. Maybe now they'll learn, AFC is no longer one of the "Big Boys"

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

One thing that fucks me off with modern football is how it's deemed acceptable to get fisted if you have a man sent off.

Liverpool lost 5 nil? WHAT THE FUCK?? Oh they had a man sent off?? That's alright then.

Going down to 10 men doesn't give you a licence to down fucking tools. Fuck off.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:45 pm
One thing that fucks me off with modern football is how it's deemed acceptable to get fisted if you have a man sent off.

Liverpool lost 5 nil? WHAT THE FUCK?? Oh they had a man sent off?? That's alright then.

Going down to 10 men doesn't give you a licence to down fucking tools. Fuck off.
Do what we do...down tools when you go a goal down, never mind a man down.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

The Ox and Gibbs showing why Wonga was so right to keep them for years...... :roll:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

"After 30 years in professional football I’m convinced [results will improve]. We’ve had some very good training sessions with a very positive vibe.

“You don’t have to panic suddenly. Everybody wants the points but you also have to know what’s going on here and we think we’re doing it the right way."

Arsene de Boer will be lucky to last another 30 minutes.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Oh noes!!!! :shock: Is Klopp not a tactical genius??!!! :shock: :lol:

Fucking hilarious result. As I said on the mouser thread, they are basically the equivilent of us - inconsistent, weak defence, a manager spoofing his way through the season and let do so by a retarded media... they will win a few, lose a few, draw a few, tonk a couple of teams, take a couple of tonkings, won't win the CL or PL, and will scuff it out with us for a spot between 6th and 4th... :roll: :yawn:

Delighted for the Ox. Leave a club on a 4-0 trashing and join a "better" club on 5-0 trashing. Talk about taking a step sideways in your career! Fuck him. :lol:

Hilariously, Klopp's latest media-whore advert for SlySports is a lovely split-screen affair with one side showing him punching the air, running up and down the touchline celebrating "just like a fan", screaming with "passion" and generally showing "emotion" and has lots of coooool slow motion effects. The other side of the screen has him studiously "doing tactics" at a white-board and generally looking very like a "tactical genius". :lol:

Here's a tactic for ya Einstein - when you get a man sent off, don't go into two banks of four that leave MASSIVE gaps in between for a striker like Aguero to run into. :lol: :lol: Fucking clown. :oops:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:00 am
Oh noes!!!! :shock: Is Klopp not a tactical genius??!!! :shock: :lol:

Fucking hilarious result. As I said on the mouser thread, they are basically the equivilent of us - inconsistent, weak defence, a manager spoofing his way through the season and let do so by a retarded media... they will win a few, lose a few, draw a few, tonk a couple of teams, take a couple of tonkings, won't win the CL or PL, and will scuff it out with us for a spot between 6th and 4th... :roll: :yawn:

Delighted for the Ox. Leave a club on a 4-0 trashing and join a "better" club on 5-0 trashing. Talk about taking a step sideways in your career! Fuck him. :lol:

Hilariously, Klopp's latest media-whore advert for SlySports is a lovely split-screen affair with one side showing him punching the air, running up and down the touchline celebrating "just like a fan", screaming with "passion" and generally showing "emotion" and has lots of coooool slow motion effects. The other side of the screen has him studiously "doing tactics" at a white-board and generally looking very like a "tactical genius". :lol:

Here's a tactic for ya Einstein - when you get a man sent off, don't go into two banks of four that leave MASSIVE gaps in between for a striker like Aguero to run into. :lol: :lol: Fucking clown. :oops:
:barscarf:

He's a twat.

Completely suited to the scousers. :barscarf:

On a lighter note, Fortuna Koln won on Friday, a scrappy 2-1 away win in Bremen. :D :wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Spuds 1-0 up at Wham....Kane....Alli touched the ball on 31 or so minutes..hadn't seen him before that...2-0 now..
Last edited by Bradywasking on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

REB

Post by REB »

west ham are shite.

JoshIM2150

Post by JoshIM2150 »

Love me a little drama on the pitch :lol:

General

Post by General »

Chavs putting Stoke to the sword. I still think they've have the most balanced side in the league and Wonga would want to learn a thing or too about how they've rebuilt their squad.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

General wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:58 pm
Chavs putting Stoke to the sword. I still think they've have the most balanced side in the league and Wonga would want to learn a thing or too about how they've rebuilt their squad.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.................you said "wenger" and "learn a thing or too" in the same sentence :oops: :oops: :oops:
:lol: :lol:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

A good number of Mancs seem to be mightily impressed with Lukaku's rod...

:gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag: