It's back, other games this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: It's back, other games this weekend

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:13 am
Deli Alli ^^ still cheating...3-0 up, chance to score , still dives...
Deli ^^ Sandwich is one of the worst serial diving cheating cúnts in the game. An absolute disgrace. Lo and behold on Goals on Sunday "Look At Me Daddy" and his little playmate Ben totally ignored the dive even though it was shown in the highlights reel. And yet the same show did a full 10 minute "analysis" of Eduardo's dive against Celtic back in the day, and have also had Danny Pubber Mills on to rant about the "cheating serial diver" Pires.... :roll: :x

I wonder why old Spastic ^^ Eyebrows got a pass...? :rubchin:

Also, Soccer AM have a nice little segment called "Let's all laugh at diving". I wonder will they showcase Tranny ^^ Eyebrows' dive next week? Seeing as Fat Serial Virgin Attention Seeker chav fan "Toobs" had a nice "matey" interview with him on the show the same day he dived, my money would be on no, no they won't pick his dive for that segment... :roll: :censored:

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:06 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Deli ^^ Sandwich is one of the worst serial diving cheating cúnts in the game. An absolute disgrace. Lo and behold on Goals on Sunday "Look At Me Daddy" and his little playmate Ben totally ignored the dive even though it was shown in the highlights reel. And yet the same show did a full 10 minute "analysis" of Eduardo's dive against Celtic back in the day, and have also had Danny Pubber Mills on to rant about the "cheating serial diver" Pires.... :roll: :x

Also, Soccer AM have a nice little segment called "Let's all laugh at diving". I wonder will they showcase Tranny ^^ Eyebrows' dive next week? Seeing as Fat Serial Virgin Attention Seeker chav fan "Toobs" had a nice "matey" interview with him on the show the same day he dived, my money would be on no, no they won't pick his dive for that segment... :roll: :censored:
:lol:

I never have taken to Soccer AM. I've seen plenty of it over the years after heavy Friday nights out which inevitably resulted in waking up on random floors at mates houses on the Saturday morning (sounds dodgy I know :oops: )

But it seemed to me that people assumed you loved Soccer AM if you liked football. For a start, I dont really like anything that portrays all of football as one big happy family where witty banter is the done thing ... and I really cant stand anything that has that fat :censored: 'Razor ( :roll: ) Ruddock as one of its regular guests. The way he slaps his thigh instead of clapping the regular way really winds me up :banghead: :roll: . As does people clapping with their hands above their heads as though they were on a packed terrace, when they're actually sitting on a sofa :roll: .

Also the title Soccer AM. ... whats with the word Soccer? Soccer AM, Soccer Saturday ... its FOOTBALL ffs! The word Soccer reminds me of some cheesy photo of a freckle faced 1970s American kid grinning and holding a ball while standing next to Pele.

And dont get me started on 'Goals on Sunday' ... 'Reidy' 'Macca' 'vinny' 'Arry, or any number of old pals coming on to tell their embellished anecdotes for the 10th time.

Anyway ... happy monday! :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:19 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

I never have taken to Soccer AM. I've seen plenty of it over the years after heavy Friday nights out which inevitably resulted in waking up on random floors at mates houses on the Saturday morning (sounds dodgy I know :oops: )

But it seemed to me that people assumed you loved Soccer AM if you liked football. For a start, I dont really like anything that portrays all of football as one big happy family where witty banter is the done thing ... and I really cant stand anything that has that fat :censored: 'Razor ( :roll: ) Ruddock as one of its regular guests. The way he slaps his thigh instead of clapping the regular way really winds me up :banghead: :roll: . As does people clapping with their hands above their heads as though they were on a packed terrace, when they're actually sitting on a sofa :roll: .

Also the title Soccer AM. ... whats with the word Soccer? Soccer AM, Soccer Saturday ... its FOOTBALL ffs! The word Soccer reminds me of some cheesy photo of a freckle faced 1970s American kid grinning and holding a ball while standing next to Pele.

And dont get me started on 'Goals on Sunday' ... 'Reidy' 'Macca' 'vinny' 'Arry, or any number of old pals coming on to tell their embellished anecdotes for the 10th time.

Anyway ... happy monday! :D

Modern football, mate. :roll: Watched by, played by, managed by, written about by, and filmed by, cúnts mostly. :censored:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

You 2 need to get a room :wink:

In a grumpy hotel, on a miserable street, in a sad part of town 8)

Miserable *word censored* :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:07 am

Ah yes.... on the Rue du Football Moderne... :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:17 am
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:07 am

Ah yes.... on the Rue du Football Moderne... :lol:
That's the one :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:57 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:09 pm
Another incredibly impressive performance from Burnley - been to Chavski, Anfield, Scum and now Everton and not lost any of them.

Best young manager around Sean Dyche. Clearly not fashionable enough for a "big club" like us of course :oops: :oops: :oops:

And of course there's always the "no European experience" card too which obviously held GG back from winning the CWC cup and reaching the final the following year. Much better to consistently manage in it for over 30 years and never learn a single lesson from it
:coffeespit:

FFS stop, man. I thought augie was fucked in the head with the Martin O'Neill shite but Sean Fucking Dyche??!!! :lol: :oops: :lol:
Like a modern day George Graham mate! Has it got anything to do with the fact he's English and we're heading towards the international break :D :wink:

I think Goonersid must have lost his Wilshere voodoo doll recently :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:14 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
Another incredibly impressive performance from Burnley - been to Chavski, Anfield, Scum and now Everton and not lost any of them.

Best young manager around Sean Dyche. Clearly not fashionable enough for a "big club" like us of course :oops: :oops: :oops:

And of course there's always the "no European experience" card too which obviously held GG back from winning the CWC cup and reaching the final the following year. Much better to consistently manage in it for over 30 years and never learn a single lesson from it

FFS stop, man. I thought augie was fucked in the head with the Martin O'Neill shite but Sean Fucking Dyche??!!! :lol: :oops: :lol:
Like a modern day George Graham mate! Has it got anything to do with the fact he's English and we're heading towards the international break :D :wink:

Nope, more to do with the fact he is shit and would be found out as such at the first big club he gets to manage, just like Fat Sam and O'Neill and Moyes were all found out when they tried to step up to big or bigger clubs than the shit clubs they kept from relegation. :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:01 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Nope, more to do with the fact he is shit and would be found out as such at the first big club he gets to manage, just like Fat Sam and O'Neill and Moyes were all found out when they tried to step up to big or bigger clubs than the shit clubs they kept from relegation. :lol:
Well we will never know until he's given the chance, and you'll remember very well the days when Gooners were screaming for fucking Ron Atkinson or heaven forbid Terry Venables before we opted for GG who was managing a division below.

But how could I forget........"football's changed" :D

I think he'll do a decent job at a bigger club, but I'm sure SFB has already got some muppet like Stojkovic lined up as his 'lite' replacement anyway to continue the 13 year title-less project

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:02 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:01 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Well we will never know until he's given the chance, and you'll remember very well the days when Gooners were screaming for fucking Ron Atkinson or heaven forbid Terry Venables before we opted for GG who was managing a division below.

But how could I forget........"football's changed" :D

I think he'll do a decent job at a bigger club, but I'm sure SFB has already got some muppet like Grimandi lined up as his 'lite' replacement anyway to continue the 13 year title-less project
Fixed that for ya, mate. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

Well, surprise surprise all the cool kids at soccer am - "Toobs", "Fenners", "Dev", "Binky", "Fucking Whoever" etc - all ignored good old Deli ^^ The Diver's disgusting dive during soccer am's now totally discredited segment "Let's All Laugh At Diving" and instead showcased a dive by a "dirty foreigner"! :roll:

Spineless, hypocritical, matey cúnts. :censored: :box:

They should rename that segment "Let's All Laugh At Diving, unless it's by an Ingerlish player who we desperately want to be matey with". :censored: :twisted:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:24 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

Well, surprise surprise all the cool kids at soccer am - "Toobs", "Fenners", "Dev", "Binky", "Fucking Whoever" etc - all ignored good old Deli ^^ The Diver's disgusting dive during soccer am's now totally discredited segment "Let's All Laugh At Diving" and instead showcased a dive by a "dirty foreigner"! :roll:

Spineless, hypocritical, cock sucking matey cúnts. :censored: :box:

They should rename that segment "Let's All Laugh At Diving, unless it's by an Ingerlish player who we desperately want to be matey with". :censored: :twisted:
Slight amendment there DB!...

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

Scum score 30 seconds over the allotted added time. Arsenal on the attack v blue dippers and ref blows up 1 second over the allotted time.

Fat tongue standing in an offside position so defender heads it not knowing he's offside straight to divey sandwich and he scores :evil:

Fuck it anyway. I hate the red dippers just as much as the swampites.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Much as I could never cheer for the Scumbags, seeing those cocky Mickey wankers getting a good hiding always brings a smile to my face. They'll be 9th below Burnley after this massacre :D

Clash

Post by Clash »

We are more of less a quarter of the way through the season now and I think this weekend has shown that its all panning out to be a 3rd to 5th place for Arsenal with the usual 72-76 points.

There's no way we're finishing lower than 5th. Everton, one of the teams tipped to get above us are clearly are not gonna finish anywhere near us. Watford, Newcatle and Burnley are not good enough. Liverpool look shite, especially away from home and Man United and Chelsea do not look too formidable either.

Same old same old. :banghead: