It's back, other games this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
NickF

Re: It's back, other games this weekend

Post by NickF »

Watching the Leicester v Stoke game on TV. On the bench is Tyrese Campbell, the 18 year old son of Kevin Campbell.
I feel old now as I still remember watching his dad play.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

NickF wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:43 pm
Watching the Leicester v Stoke game on TV. On the bench is Tyrese Campbell, the 18 year old son of Kevin Campbell.
I remember when his dad was knocking in the goals for the youth and reserve teams. He's the reason we sold Andy Cole. Imagine having that quality now. Smith, Wright, Merson and Campbell.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Nos89 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:29 pm
NickF wrote:
I remember when his dad was knocking in the goals for the youth and reserve teams. He's the reason we sold Andy Cole. Imagine having that quality now. Smith, Wright, Merson and Campbell.
Campbell was bang average at best, the others yes

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:42 pm
Nos89 wrote:
NickF wrote:
Has something most of our current crop (crap) will never have,a League winners medal,

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Patrick Evra booed by Liverpool fans and had Luis Suarez' name chanted at him at Anfield yesterday... Forgiving lot those Scousers !!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

robbo10 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:28 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:42 pm
Nos89 wrote:
NickF wrote:
Has something most of our current crop (crap) will never have,a League winners medal,
And a love of Arsenal FC, which he still holds to this day. His strength (normal physical one not mental ) and desire was evident to see, he definitely became eclipsed by Wright (as did Smith, who was golden boot winner twice before his arrival) and his confidence suffered.

Would happily have him playing in this era’s team, instead of Chamach, Bedntner, Gervinho, Sanogoals, Iwobi, who have racked up 100’s of appearances between them

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:30 am
Patrick Evra booed by Liverpool fans and had Luis Suarez' name chanted at him at Anfield yesterday... Forgiving lot those Scousers !!
No doubt they'll find something else to blame him for as well...Victims forever victims.

Just saw that Scum won away at C.Palace... we are now 10 points behind them, there is No Way we are going to finish above them *word censored* now thanks wenger. to useless twatt. :banghead:

NickF

Post by NickF »

I was watch the United v Chelsea game yesterday before our disaster. It really is no wonder that City are absolutely walking the league, both teams were terrible. United, like us, used to play nice football but no longer.

Did make me laugh though as Giroud seems to have gone from sitting on the bench for the Arsenal to sitting on the bench for Chelsea. Having said that, I'd much rather have Giroud as a sub than Welshit.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

If Lorente's fouled that Rochdale defender for the goal to be disallowed by VAR then , Aguero definitely fouled Mustafi...that was a pathetic decision.
Bizarre first half influenced by VAR. Are they over using to make up for the lack of use of it during Sunday's Cup Final?
Bloody hilarious!!!

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

Nos89 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:09 pm
If Lorente's fouled that Rochdale defender for the goal to be disallowed by VAR then , Aguero definitely fouled Mustafi...that was a pathetic decision.
Bizarre first half influenced by VAR. Are they over using to make up for the lack of use of it during Sunday's Cup Final?
Bloody hilarious!!!
Let it go :|

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

CloakedGooner wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:24 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:09 pm
Bloody hilarious!!!
Let it go :|
I was merely highlighting the inadequacies of VAR, and the inconsistency of the decision making. Even with a video assistant.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Watching the Faux Italians Palace handing Moron-hio and his little bitch Sanchez a beat down. Hilariously Sanchez is just not fitting in with this shit Manure side and it is only a matter of time before he falls out with Pogba in spectacular fashion.... :lol:

Additional.

Palace fans are fucking morons. Atmosphere my bollocks. It sounds like they are at a shit Italian league game from the 90's. Arseholes. :roll:

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:12 pm
Watching the Faux Italians Palace handing Moron-hio and his little bitch Sanchez a beat down. Hilariously Sanchez is just not fitting in with this shit Manure side and it is only a matter of time before he falls out with Pogba in spectacular fashion.... :lol:

Additional.

Palace fans are fucking morons. Atmosphere my bollocks. It sounds like they are at a shit Italian league game from the 90's. Arseholes. :roll:
Wow thats quite scary ... I just came on to post something about how much I cannot stand the Palace fans and the stupid songs they sing. Are there even any words to some of them?

I love atmosphere at football, especially floodlight games but I have muted the sound for this game.

Enjoying seeing Man United losing though. Hope it stays that way. Nice Kit Man Utd are wearing. Think Luke Shaw needs a bigger one .. but you don't see grey and white enough I find :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Ffs La Palacio are bigger bottlers than us... :roll:

It shows how shit the PL has gotten that a team like this Manure one are second.... even if they are miles off the leaders. :roll:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:29 am
Ffs La Palacio are bigger bottlers than us... :roll:

It shows how shit the PL has gotten that a team like this Manure one are second.... even if they are miles off the leaders. :roll:
United certainly got their money's worth from Pogba last night... :wink: