It's back, other games this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bradywasking

Re: It's back, other games this weekend

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:19 am
I'm loving seeing Jurgen "Media Whore Gimme More Adverts" Klopp being exposed for the rank average manager he is and always has been. I honestly think whichever idiot board member at the Mousers that suggested his name must have said; "Hey that German guy with the glasses, Klopp or Klipp or something, he once won something in Germany and he's kinda wacky so he must be great and we should all love him, I reckon he is just the man to carry on Brendan Rodgers' legacy."

Fucking turned out he was right. :lol:

Klopp will continue to pull a few funny faces for the cameras and the media and bindippers will continue to declare him a character..

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Oh Noes!!!!! :shock: Does this mean PoxyChino's is NOT an Elite-Level manager now??!! :shock:

Over to you SlySportsNews. :roll:

As much as I enjoy these cúnts losing ANY game I just wish there was a way for both teams to lose that game... :(

:barscarf: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Latest news just in.

Marlee Matlin is an injury doubt for the scum's manure game this weekend. He sprained the anterior cruciate ligament in his tongue apparently.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Unfortunately my wee niece is a Liverpool fan so last season my brother organised a trip over for her and her father. He went along too thinking he'd get a ticket outside because it was only Sunderland.

Tickets outside were selling at £200! He questioned why so much for a shit game and the reply he got was

'It's the Klopp show mate'

Fucking arseholes

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:16 am
Unfortunately my wee niece is a Liverpool fan so last season my brother organised a trip over for her and her father. He went along too thinking he'd get a ticket outside because it was only Sunderland.

Tickets outside were selling at £200! He questioned why so much for a shit game and the reply he got was

Fucking arseholes
Did they get together with all the other enraged Scousers outside and storm the barricades??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:53 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:16 am

Fucking arseholes
Did they get together with all the other enraged Scousers outside and storm the barricades??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nope. Someone had nicked the barricades. :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:18 am
Latest news just in.

Marlee Matlin is an injury doubt for the scum's manure game this weekend. He sprained the anterior cruciate ligament in his tongue apparently.

Parthun??? :D

JimmyAFC

Post by JimmyAFC »

Bloody hell the standard of football has gone down in the league.

Watching the vermin against United and there has not been one open chance the whole first half.

Two teams with no attacking links, nothing going forward because of rubbish formations and no link between midfield and attack.

How are you meant to score goals with a lone striker up top playing against a back four?

General

Post by General »

Scum are outplaying United all over the park though. United are so average it's unreal. No doubt Jose will throw on his speedy wingers in predictable fashion.

General

Post by General »

Manager making 2subs on 61mins. Shocking.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

OMG OMG OMG England are winning the U17 WORLD CUP FINAL 3-2 :shock: :shock: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Here's a link to the LIVE game:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/41753532

:D

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

5-2 in the World Cup Final! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

That's 2 World Cup winning teams England have had this calendar year.... bring on Russia 2018 :barscarf: :barscarf: :lol:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Send the under 17s and under 20s to Russia. Can't do any worse than the shite in the senior side.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:56 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:24 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:06 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:13 am
Deli Alli ^^ still cheating...3-0 up, chance to score , still dives...
Deli ^^ Sandwich is one of the worst serial diving cheating cúnts in the game. An absolute disgrace. Lo and behold on Goals on Sunday "Look At Me Daddy" and his little playmate Ben totally ignored the dive even though it was shown in the highlights reel. And yet the same show did a full 10 minute "analysis" of Eduardo's dive against Celtic back in the day, and have also had Danny Pubber Mills on to rant about the "cheating serial diver" Pires.... :roll: :x

I wonder why old Spastic ^^ Eyebrows got a pass...? :rubchin:

Also, Soccer AM have a nice little segment called "Let's all laugh at diving". I wonder will they showcase Tranny ^^ Eyebrows' dive next week? Seeing as Fat Serial Virgin Attention Seeker chav fan "Toobs" had a nice "matey" interview with him on the show the same day he dived, my money would be on no, no they won't pick his dive for that segment... :roll: :censored:
Well, surprise surprise all the cool kids at soccer am - "Toobs", "Fenners", "Dev", "Binky", "Fucking Whoever" etc - all ignored good old Deli ^^ The Diver's disgusting dive during soccer am's now totally discredited segment "Let's All Laugh At Diving" and instead showcased a dive by a "dirty foreigner"! :roll:

Spineless, hypocritical, cock sucking matey cúnts. :censored: :box:

They should rename that segment "Let's All Laugh At Diving, unless it's by an Ingerlish player who we desperately want to be matey with". :censored: :twisted:
Slight amendment there DB!...
Lacazette got the Let's all laugh at diving treatment yesterday morning on this excuse for (a) a football show , and (b) a funny TV programme. It is so predictable and dated now.
Delli Highbrow s ^^ had another dive at Old Trafford yesterday..No yellow card and no condemnation from Sky.