Goal of the premier league era vote

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonersid

Re: Goal of the premier league era vote

Post by goonersid »

Toon goal was a late Saturday afternoon kick off if I remember correctly! And I was nipping up to the offie to get my beer in so had 5 live on in the car ! The affable Craig Brown was the guest analyst and I will always remember him being stunned and unable to take in what he had just witnessed and then saying "I think that is the best goal I have ever seen"
My favourite too !! but reckon TH14 goal against the victims when we were in danger of completely blowing our season was up there too!
Thank you Mr Wenger for those wonderful moments :barscarf:

Now fuck off!! :D

Jumpers For Goalposts

Re: Goal of the premier league era vote

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

goonersid wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:30 pm
Toon goal was a late Saturday afternoon kick off if I remember correctly! And I was nipping up to the offie to get my beer in so had 5 live on in the car ! The affable Craig Brown was the guest analyst and I will always remember him being stunned and unable to take in what he had just witnessed and then saying "I think that is the best goal I have ever seen"
My favourite too !! but reckon TH14 goal against the victims when we were in danger of completely blowing our season was up there too!
Thank you Mr Wenger for those wonderful moments :barscarf:

Now fuck off!! :D
:coffeespit:

That literally made me spit coffee out. For a minute I thought you'd gone soft Sid - then I scrolled down and still can't stop laughing