LIVERPOOL AWAY THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Allgunsblazin

Re: LIVERPOOL AWAY THREAD

Post by Allgunsblazin »

northbank123 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:44 am
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:49 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:27 am
General wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:55 am
http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41069081

I've never seen Keown this angry as a pundit. He's finally coming out of his shell and calling out the bumbling fool.
I thought the same. More passion from ex-player pundits than from players on the pitch.
I also thought he was defending Steve Bould's position. Implying he's not allowed any input.
Keown' s been an enabler though. He was sucking Wanker off for years and now he's seen the light. Why didn't he come out and say this five months ago?
Yep Keown has been the archetypal media twat whose primary interest is ensuring that they say the right things in the right way that gets them invited back on MOTD or whatever.

Seriously, they all have the same fucking views on just about everything. Souness is the only one I can stand because he's a cantankerous Scottish bastard and will generally call a spade a spade, and has hammered us consistently for years now.
True, I would give Souness a season to clear out the shit and build again from there.... :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

NickF wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:37 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:21 pm
StuartL wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:48 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:47 pm
Strong Rumours gathering speed about the arguments at the scouse ground at half-time on saturday. Apparently Ramsey called Kos 'A Load of Crap' at half-time and they had to be separated.... Monreal telling Ramsey and Xhaka to either 'man up' in the mid-field or get out....Ozil walked out of the dressing room ..and wenger just stood there doing Sweet FA. Then sanchez had an argument with Welbecks...

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Lol - this is WENGERS "paradise"
I bet Walcott was saying to people " hold me back, hold me back, you know what I'm like when I lose it"
Yeah Walcott is well known for his hissy fits and dangerous tantrums... Oooooh! :lol:
Seem to remember a couple of times last season when he squared up to the opposition player. Laughable really as he wouldn't scare anyone.
I have to respectfully disagree Nick, he scares the fuck out of me every time he puts some football boots and an Arsenal strip on :oops:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:22 am
NickF wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:37 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:21 pm
StuartL wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:48 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:47 pm
Strong Rumours gathering speed about the arguments at the scouse ground at half-time on saturday. Apparently Ramsey called Kos 'A Load of Crap' at half-time and they had to be separated.... Monreal telling Ramsey and Xhaka to either 'man up' in the mid-field or get out....Ozil walked out of the dressing room ..and wenger just stood there doing Sweet FA. Then sanchez had an argument with Welbecks...

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Lol - this is WENGERS "paradise"
I bet Walcott was saying to people " hold me back, hold me back, you know what I'm like when I lose it"
Yeah Walcott is well known for his hissy fits and dangerous tantrums... Oooooh! :lol:
Seem to remember a couple of times last season when he squared up to the opposition player. Laughable really as he wouldn't scare anyone.
I have to respectfully disagree Nick, he scares the fuck out of me every time he puts some football boots and an Arsenal strip on :oops:

:lol: You beat me to that one Muzz. Exactly what I was thinking.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yeahhhh! It's the way he effeminately claps when he walks off when subbed...I mean - He's such a brute - Even Kolasinac won't tangle with him. :D