LIVERPOOL AWAY THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
NickF

Re: LIVERPOOL AWAY THREAD

Post by NickF »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:00 am
Conte is a fucking drama queen, constantly looking for the camera and playing up to it, putting on little posey expressions in pressers and over-acting on the touchline. This is a twat that spends ALOT of time in front of his mirror.

Wenger is a snide self-justifying egomaniac that doesn't give a flying fuck what people think of him, he spends his time having little hissy fits on the touchline, dishing out little nuggets of insanity in pressers, and has no reflection in a mirror.
They can't win can they. If they sit or stand on the sideline they are criticised for show no passion and if they jump about they're now drama queens.
Damned if you do and damned if you don't.... :roll: :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Wenger adopts the Minimalist approach to all aspects of his football manager's job (especially answering questions) with the exception of his salary.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

NickF wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:32 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Conte is a fucking drama queen, constantly looking for the camera and playing up to it, putting on little posey expressions in pressers and over-acting on the touchline. This is a twat that spends ALOT of time in front of his mirror.

Wenger is a snide self-justifying egomaniac that doesn't give a flying fuck what people think of him, he spends his time having little hissy fits on the touchline, dishing out little nuggets of insanity in pressers, and has no reflection in a mirror.
They can't win can they. If they sit or stand on the sideline they are criticised for show no passion and if they jump about they're now drama queens.
For me, it's nothing to do with their sideline personality. Wenger was very quiet and we went 49 games unbeaten. Klopp swears like a maniac and dortmund get to European cup final. What annoys me about Wenger is that when he does do something, it's usually just a big old moan and nothing productive.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

LaughingGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:26 pm
Will be good to get a few more players back in the squad.
I'm going for a 2-1 win.
Crucial we get at least a point.
Crucial in what sense? If you expect to be taken seriously neither title nor challenge should be in your reply.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

I think the Mousers have got their own problems, but Sadio Mané is in red hot form and is just the type of player to rip our defence (I use the term loosely) a new one.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

I am dreading this game. We will get beaten, and I'm going to get crucified at work by my Liverpool supporting colleagues. It might be easier on me to quit my job. I'm going 5-3 to them. The only saving grace is if Hoffenheim pull out a 2-0 win midweek, that'll make things slightly better.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:11 pm
I think the Mousers have got their own problems, but Sadio Mané is in red hot form and is just the type of player to rip our defence (I use the term loosely) a new one.
Yep, totally agree with that, put him in my fantasy team made him captain, its a hat trick waiting to happen.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

7-1 to the car thieves... no pain no gain?

:twisted: :banghead: :shock:

Rush

Post by Rush »

Not even Stephen King could write a script for this upcoming match :lol:
Sanchez will come on about 70min in, Giroud will nick a goal late on but alas I see a win for the home side

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

NickF wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

:D

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

NickF wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Have to agree with Nick on this :rubchin:

Mind you the one thing you wont ever get from most top level managers these days is honesty and holding your hands up admitting you got it wrong, wonder where i get that impression from :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

the hub theives will rip us a new one.....the end of this season will be confirmed in this game.

#WENGERFUCKOFFYOUCUNT.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

2-0 with Feo, 2-1 without Feo. Huddersfield will be 6 points clear of us !!. :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

NickF wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Who criticizes them for showing no passion? Not me. Couldn't give a fuck if they do or don't. Conte on the other hand irritates me because he is obviously playing up to the camera. He's a drama queen. :roll: You know it's alright to dislike other managers as well as Wenger, right? :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:11 am
NickF wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

For me, it's nothing to do with their sideline personality. Wenger was very quiet and we went 49 games unbeaten. Klopp swears like a maniac and dortmund get to European cup final. What annoys me about Wenger is that when he does do something, it's usually just a big old moan and nothing productive.
Agree with this bit 100%. He does nothing during a game to change things. Just moans about them and then hugs himself like a teenage self harmer. :roll: