LIVERPOOL AWAY THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

Re: LIVERPOOL AWAY THREAD

Post by xisstential »

To every one of us who gave up so much time & money to go out and relentlessly protest last season, sometimes knowing we were going to look like a pellet gun against a cannon, to all those guys that came every week and put up with all the abuse, this is for you...to the Nos89's & Laughing Gooners on here & to every AKB...WE FUCKING TOLD YOU..WE WARNED YOU...NOW DO YOU FINALLY BELIEVE US!!

markyp

Post by markyp »

Bennett wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:01 pm
Wenger's lips were blue during the post match interview. Look haunted and ill. Needs to go for his health and the greater good of the club.....and take most of the playing shit with him. Sadly both unlikely to happen😢
Houlier had a stroke,its horrible to say it but you never know,maybe a total shit storm will tip his health over the edge,sorry if this offends but he is affecting millions of peoples heath and happiness all for his own greed

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

phpBB [video]

This is EXACTLY How I feel.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

markyp wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:24 pm
Bennett wrote:
Wenger's lips were blue during the post match interview. Look haunted and ill. Needs to go for his health and the greater good of the club.....and take most of the playing shit with him. Sadly both unlikely to happen😢
Houlier had a stroke,its horrible to say it but you never know,maybe a total shit storm will tip his health over the edge,sorry if this offends but he is affecting millions of peoples heath and happiness all for his own greed
At the risk of sounding absolutely heartless, it will be self inflicted.

As somebody told me many, many years ago...we make our own shit.

General

Post by General »

Excellent performance. Same as last season.

Just 2 goals shy of DB's prediction. :wink:

General

Post by General »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:42 pm
markyp wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:24 pm
Bennett wrote:
At the risk of sounding absolutely heartless, it will be self inflicted.

As somebody told me many, many years ago...we make our own shit.
It's an open secret that the man is obsessed with his health, lives on a Japanese diet where everything is boiled and trains like a footballer. Barring some divine intervention he is going to be a certain centenarian at this rate. Max Mosley, Sepp Blatter, Bernie Ecclestone...all sporting dictators with the long life gene like Wonga.

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

Hope all the Australian melts that sang pro Wenger shite at the preseason matches enjoyed being up in the middle of the night to watch that

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:40 pm
phpBB [video]

100% agree.

Followed up with:

phpBB [video]

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I've been able to control the ticks pretty nicely for the past year or so but today they got the better of me......

ONE ARSENE WENGER.......THERE'S ONLY ONE ARSENE WENGER

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:49 pm
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:13 pm
if that's what the mickeys do just imagine chelsea away after the international break :oops:
Bournemouth and Cologne won't be a given either....that Arsenal team is an absolute shambles....
I would be worried about Doncaster Fucking Rovers!

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:33 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
phpBB [video]

100% agree.

Followed up with:

phpBB [video]
Well why does the stupid prick keep going to matches then!

Sean

Post by Sean »

I didn't watch that shite. I was busy watching fucking paint dry :roll:

No, really. I was helping a mate paint his living room. He had the game on the radio and I barely reacted to the goals; I guess I semi-cheated my 'No League Games' policy. It's the same old fucking dogshite of the past decade.

I'd hope we can start the protests next month, with things fucking up this soon it's looking pretty tasty already, there's a lot of bad blood with TOF, the trouble is hardly any of them go to games or will go on a march. Time for another plane, maybe? This shit has been festering for a decade and non-Gooners have no fucking idea what hell we are going through with this malignant old bastard who is too miserable and power-hungry to retire. And as for those pack of cúnts on the pitch...

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:47 pm
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:33 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
phpBB [video]

100% agree.

Followed up with:

phpBB [video]
Well why does the stupid prick keep going to matches then!
Exactly, he is part of the problem, basically what he is saying is he's 'changed' into one of the Emirates zombies, it's no wonder it's so quiet in there, 55,000 zombies and a few thousand away fans (the one's making a little noise).

:evil: :roll:

Graham71

Post by Graham71 »

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Didn't trouble myself with this until somebody at half 7 told me we had been tonked. Didn't bother me whatsoever - completely expected.

I can sit here with a completely clean conscience. I hope every fucker who was glad that he signed a new deal is enjoying this. Shambolic on the pitch, shambolic off it and still has the feeling of the last days in Hitler's bunker. Except the last days are going to be more like the last two years.