Wenger or Kroenke Out!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Riotof91

Re: Wenger or Kroenke Out!!

Post by Riotof91 »

1st things first, get Wenger out.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

NickF wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:23 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:42 am

Didn't Jabba last season say he thought Wenger was still the right man for the job? :| His last comments I can find are from April 2017;

“I do not think that the coach alone is to be blamed for what is happening,” Usmanov, 63, said. “Some continuity is needed. This includes the need to prepare a successor for Wenger, but in a very respectful way. I can suggest that Wenger himself can prepare a successor.”

...and from June 2017;

"I am pleased Arsene Wenger will continue to manage Arsenal for the next two years - he is one of the best coaches in Europe."

Fuck Usmanov so. Fucking lunatic. :banghead: :x
When I previously mentioned this I was told that Usmanov is just saying that to keep the AKB on his side and actually he would sack Wenger within months. :roll:
Really?! Fucking hell, who said that, mate? :shock:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Can't say whether Usmanov would sack Wenger straight away or not but i do think he'd be on notice, he has a friendly rivalry with the Russian down the road and i have the feeling that he would be a lot less forgiving and more involved than Wiggy Stan.

In saying that i guess one billionaire is much the same as another, they don't get rich wasting money generally and although Roman and Mansour see their clubs as play things not investments, i'm not sure other billionaires including Usmanov or the Nigerian bloke would be so willing to spend big.

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

For me it has to be Wenger and I think the only chance of that happening is if he decides he can't take the heat anymore and walks. I personally don't think anything will work and I've said it many times. I stand by that statement but would happily be proven wrong.
Last year Wenger was scrambling around avoiding questions in interviews and was put in a really uncomfortable place. The pressure was building and miniscule cracks were starting to appear. I would like to think that any protests now would do the same, and then some.

You 100% cannot do anything to get rid of Kroenke. There is no legal method available to anyone and whilst Arsenal continues to be the cash cow that it is he'll keep it in his empire. Short of hiring a hitman you are stuck with him until he decides otherwise. the only thing I think might work is Wenger going and a new manager coming in that asks for money might do the job. Can you imagine the public fallout of a Mourinho type manager asking for money and getting refused? They'd be leaking shit to the press about the owner in a heartbeat. If he then got exposed as the person preventing the club from investing he'd possibly sell up and move on.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:19 pm
For me it has to be Wenger and I think the only chance of that happening is if he decides he can't take the heat anymore and walks. I personally don't think anything will work and I've said it many times. I stand by that statement but would happily be proven wrong.
Last year Wenger was scrambling around avoiding questions in interviews and was put in a really uncomfortable place. The pressure was building and miniscule cracks were starting to appear. I would like to think that any protests now would do the same, and then some.

You 100% cannot do anything to get rid of Kroenke. There is no legal method available to anyone and whilst Arsenal continues to be the cash cow that it is he'll keep it in his empire. Short of hiring a hitman you are stuck with him until he decides otherwise. the only thing I think might work is Wenger going and a new manager coming in that asks for money might do the job. Can you imagine the public fallout of a Mourinho type manager asking for money and getting refused? They'd be leaking shit to the press about the owner in a heartbeat. If he then got exposed as the person preventing the club from investing he'd possibly sell up and move on.
Hiya Spuddy - been a while, mate.

How was Transvestite Fest this summer? You Trannies and your tent-pitching antics! :dancingbanana:

:wink:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

I don't get much time to post these days mate. I have a proper job now and actually have to do work in this one. I get the occasional day of working from another site (such as today) and can only really post then.

The festival was shite this year. It hasn't been the same since Reb gave up his 'knob a goat' sideshow and Flash stopped presenting his dwarf wanking masterclass. Maybe next year you could revive your 'taking it like a man' act to brighten things up. You must have healed by now since that Fijian Wrestler broke your colon a few years back.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Aheeemmm back to topic.

Apparently wiggy is looking for investment so as he can go ahead with a new stadium in America, now that explains why suddenly our ever illusive War Chest has vanished (again) :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:39 pm
I don't get much time to post these days mate. I have a proper job now and actually have to do work in this one. I get the occasional day of working from another site (such as today) and can only really post then.

The festival was shite this year. It hasn't been the same since Reb gave up his 'knob a goat' sideshow and Flash stopped presenting his dwarf wanking masterclass. Maybe next year you could revive your 'taking it like a man' act to brighten things up. You must have healed by now since that Fijian Wrestler broke your colon a few years back.
It's easy for you to say that El Dwarfo - I was in traction for 6 months after that lying Fijian bastard John Wayned me. :( I'll never forget her/his exact words, "Relax, it's just an abnormally large clitoris...." :shock:

Anyhoo's, I've heard rumours (only rumours, mind) that REB and Flash are putting together a "Look-No-Hands Colectomy Act", but can't agree who will play Doctor Anal and who will play the Patient. Apparently they both want to be the Patient... :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:54 pm
SPUDMASHER wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:39 pm

It's easy for you to say that El Dwarfo - I was in traction for 6 months after that lying Fijian bastard John Wayned me. :( I'll never forget her/his exact words, "Relax, it's just an abnormally large clitoris...." :shock:

Anyhoo's, I've heard rumours (only rumours, mind) that REB and Flash are putting together a "Look-No-Hands Colectomy Act", but can't agree who will play Doctor Anal and who will play the Patient. Apparently they both want to be the Patient... :roll:
No, they've now agreed that they'll take it in turns - Reb has already had his go hence the 400 stitches. :D :wink: :wink:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:51 pm
Aheeemmm back to topic.

Apparently wiggy is looking for investment so as he can go ahead with a new stadium in America, now that explains why suddenly our ever illusive War Chest has vanished (again) :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Sell the club and he'd instantly be £1BN+ richer.. it's the hope that kills :banghead:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Wiggy w*nker is not going to be happy with Wanger when he realises keeping Sanchez for his last year didn't get them the 4th place tr4phy he was promised when he could have ca$hed in this summer, then again Wiggy will be too busy playing monopoly with the LA Rams or whatever so probably won't even notice, afterall the TV money and Ox fee will keep them rolling in it, and with a lower wage bill next season when Sanchez and Ozil go it will be champagne and cigars on tap in the boardroom,

Meanwhile Ivan can fend off those annoying customers with his usual mantra's about competing with Bayern, cataylst's for change and self-sustaining models.

Arsene Stanley PLC

:barscarf:

neasdengooner

Post by neasdengooner »

Wenger. Wenger Out is known worldwide. Diluting the message affected BSM. When he is gone Kroenke

neasdengooner

Post by neasdengooner »

Wenger. Wenger Out is known worldwide. Diluting the message affected BSM. When he is gone Kroenke

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

https://www.theguardian.com/football/bl ... geles-rams

-------------

Finally someone has woken up to how much of a s**t c**t owner Kroenke is, anyone who puts money in this c**ts pocket is a mug, sorry if that upsets anyone!!.

:twisted: :evil:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:25 pm
https://www.theguardian.com/football/bl ... geles-rams

-------------

Finally someone has woken up to how much of a s**t c**t owner Kroenke is, anyone who puts money in this c**ts pocket is a mug, sorry if that upsets anyone!!.

:twisted: :evil:
The parallels in that story are prophetic, so :rubchin: can we now be expected to be moved to another city due to the bad results brought on by fan apathy