Wenger or Kroenke Out!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Zanatos3

Re: Wenger or Kroenke Out!!

Post by Zanatos3 »

Nice new forum!!!..still hoping you guys could add an 'usmanov in'
which effectively & covertly means the same thing as -wenger & or kronke out!!!
cept we could foul Wenger in fans to protest agiasnt kronke!!

either ways!!!.FIGHT!!! protest!!!
:cussing: :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

phpBB [video]

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Everyone OUT

:censored: :censored: :censored:

:cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Worst either or choice in history.

markyp

Post by markyp »

the magnitude of the situation finally hit me yesterday,even with no cash cow that is the champions league wenger is still in a job,if kreonke did sack wenger we could end up with someone like alan pardew and languish in mid table but as long as kreonke is making money it would be fine,this is the reality,i agree now with all those that say kreonke is the one we should be targeting,nothing will change until hes gone not even sacking wenger

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

It has to be both. We need a completely new board who are focused on Arsenal becoming a strong team.
A new manager will just paint over the cracks while a new board should invest in making Arsenal strong again.
Something is wrong inside the club and none of us really know exactly what it is. Mustafi knows what it is and is leaving after only one year.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

supergeorgegraham wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:54 am
It has to be both. We need a completely new board who are focused on Arsenal becoming a strong team.
A new manager will just paint over the cracks while a new board should invest in making Arsenal strong again.
Something is wrong inside the club and none of us really know exactly what it is. Mustafi knows what it is and is leaving after only one year.
The whole structure of the club is so corporate and out dated - no "football people" on the board, no DoF, minimal changeover in the coaching staff for 20 years.

Stale off the field = stale on it.

worthing_gooner

Post by worthing_gooner »

Can’t help but think initially, getting Kroenke out would be the best thing for the club.

Even if Wenger leaves, do we trust the board to make a decent appointment? They’ll probably just bring in some other yes man mug. If you think we’re going to get a Simeone or an Allegri, you can dream on. We need an owner who demands success, irrespective of the manager.

I also think Kronke out is something every fan can and will get behind. Sustained and widespread protest and he will sell up for a profit and move on. Once gone, the new owner will back success on the pitch and that means no more status quo.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

worthing_gooner wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:20 am
Can’t help but think initially, getting Kroenke out would be the best thing for the club.

Even if Wenger leaves, do we trust the board to make a decent appointment? They’ll probably just bring in some other yes man mug. If you think we’re going to get a Simeone or an Allegri, you can dream on. We need an owner who demands success, irrespective of the manager.

I also think Kronke out is something every fan can and will get behind. Sustained and widespread protest and he will sell up for a profit and move on. Once gone, the new owner will back success on the pitch and that means no more status quo.
As people on here know i have always been an advocate of Kroenke as well as Wenger going and the bit highlighted explains my reasoning more succinctly than i could.

I have absolutely no faith in the owner and board employing the sort of manager we need. Many people on here have argued that we are such a big club we could get any Manager we wanted and whilst this is true i seriously don't think the top managers would come here under the current regime without massive changes to the club structure. There are far too many holes in the upper level staff on the footballing side of things, most of which are occupied by our lord and master.

Most top class modern managers are used to working under/alongside a DoF, but there are also huge holes elsewhere in the football coaching, scouting and Youth systems as well as other technical areas. I would expect a top level manager to want assurances these holes would be filled before he signs his contract and i fully believe that our board with their limited understanding of modern football would turn round and say but why do you need them, Arsene has always done these jobs.

I also think the board would be looking to save money as AW is a very expensive manager, they wouldn't then spend the money saved filling holes left by AW, it is just not the Arsenal PLC way.

Unfortunately as has been stated many times by others i just can't see how Kroenke can be removed easily, as i have advocated on the protest thread the only thing i can see which might make him reconsider is serious damage to the brand and a subsequent loss of revenue because of it, how that would be achieved though is any ones guess.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Unsubscribed from Arsenal on Twatter and Fakebook.. not much because there are probably 100,000 Malaysian's to take my place but f*ck it.

:twisted:

augie

Post by augie »

Zanatos3 wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:22 pm

With all due respect, I have wanted usmanov instead of kroenke from the start, but yet again we are in the middle of a really serious crisis and we have heard zero from usmanov - what makes him any different from bould or gazidas ? They all seem happy to stay silent whilst ceding all power to an arrogant French cock, regardless of how it is destroying the club :evil:
If usmanov prefers silence right now rather than stepping up and publicly demanding change and lashing wenker out of it, then he too can fcuk off as far as I am concerned :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Kroenke won't leave ok

Just concentrate on Wenger right now

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:52 pm
Zanatos3 wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:22 pm

With all due respect, I have wanted usmanov instead of kroenke from the start, but yet again we are in the middle of a really serious crisis and we have heard zero from usmanov - what makes him any different from bould or gazidas ? They all seem happy to stay silent whilst ceding all power to an arrogant French cock, regardless of how it is destroying the club :evil:
If usmanov prefers silence right now rather than stepping up and publicly demanding change and lashing wenker out of it, then he too can fcuk off as far as I am concerned :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Didn't Jabba last season say he thought Wenger was still the right man for the job? :| His last comments I can find are from April 2017;

“I do not think that the coach alone is to be blamed for what is happening,” Usmanov, 63, said. “Some continuity is needed. This includes the need to prepare a successor for Wenger, but in a very respectful way. I can suggest that Wenger himself can prepare a successor.”

...and from June 2017;

"I am pleased Arsene Wenger will continue to manage Arsenal for the next two years - he is one of the best coaches in Europe."

Fuck Usmanov so. Fucking lunatic. :banghead: :x

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Start with Wenger...drag Kroenke in.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/chris-butler-2

NickF

Post by NickF »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:42 am

Didn't Jabba last season say he thought Wenger was still the right man for the job? :| His last comments I can find are from April 2017;

“I do not think that the coach alone is to be blamed for what is happening,” Usmanov, 63, said. “Some continuity is needed. This includes the need to prepare a successor for Wenger, but in a very respectful way. I can suggest that Wenger himself can prepare a successor.”

...and from June 2017;

"I am pleased Arsene Wenger will continue to manage Arsenal for the next two years - he is one of the best coaches in Europe."

Fuck Usmanov so. Fucking lunatic. :banghead: :x
When I previously mentioned this I was told that Usmanov is just saying that to keep the AKB on his side and actually he would sack Wenger within months. :roll: