Bournemouth home thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

Bournemouth home thread

Post by REB »

on sept 9th , i watched them play city over the weekend and they were unlucky not to get at least a point, i imagine the atmosphere will turn toxic if this turns out bad and for the life of me cant see wenger leaving the two new signings on the bench once again :banghead:

falkirk goon

Re: Bournemouth home thread

Post by falkirk goon »

We will win and all will be well in le bulbeyes garden :|

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

I.....COULD....NOT....SPARE...ONE ....F**K

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

The back on track, mental strength game. And then Chelsea....... :shock: :shock: :shock:

This is going to get worse and worse ...even if he knew how to fix it he doesn't have the midfield player he so desperately needs. Chickens have finally come home...he tried to shore up the midfield with Coquelin ffs.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

2-0 home win....a chorus of told you so from the masses..
Not sure if Sanchez will start because I'm not sure who City are playing.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I honestly thought we'd have a decent season if we held on to key players but something is even more wrong than usual and we are really fucked!
Could a defeat in this one finally prove to be too much for Wenger to take? All we can do is hope! !
Really at my lowest ebb Arsenal wise! 2 more years of this is unthinkable!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:17 am
We will winNARROWLY and all will be well in le bulbeyes garden :|
I concur :cry:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

There are no givens anymore, not away and not at home. ANY team, and I mean ANY team can beat us. Good teams, Top 6 teams, only have to turn up to get the job done. Middle to lower teams have to do a bit of homework and set their stall out and they can turn Wenger over...Ask Pulis, Koeman, Fat Sam......

This taking teams for granted needs to end. "We are the Arsenal" doesn't fly anymore....thanks to Wenger.

I watched Bournemouth against City and they deserved a point, they could have even won it. There are no more gimme's

markyp

Post by markyp »

xisstential wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:16 pm
There are no givens anymore, not away and not at home. ANY team, and I mean ANY team can beat us. Good teams, Top 6 teams, only have to turn up to get the job done. Middle to lower teams have to do a bit of homework and set their stall out and they can turn Wenger over...Ask Pulis, Koeman, Fat Sam......

This taking teams for granted needs to end. "We are the Arsenal" doesn't fly anymore....thanks to Wenger.

I watched Bournemouth against City and they deserved a point, they could have even won it. There are no more gimme's
we are as bad as anything the premier league has seen right now and this isn't just a knee jerk reaction,if this was a newly promoted team playing as we are they'd be odds on for relegation,the errors are so basic and often,we are a sinking ship and as mentioned nothing can be taken for granted,it will be really interesting to see the starting line up after the transfer window shuts,having said all that I think we will scrape a nervy win,on the other hand id love a Bournemouth win just to pile even more pressure on TOF

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Get the Banners ready guys. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

If he picks all the wrong players , and they are all short of confidence, i think the crowd will turn.....no easy game

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

As Animal from the Anti Nowhere League once said......

So Fuckin' what.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Wenger needs a result to take the pressure off, expect an utterly outstanding performance and resounding 4-0 thrashing of them :barscarf:

Brady's left peg

Post by Brady's left peg »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:30 pm
Wenger needs a result to take the pressure off, expect an utterly outstanding performance and resounding 4-0 thrashing of them :barscarf:
This 100%... as soon as the pressure builds on le cock his pampered pussies will bail him out.
Nailed on win! :cussing:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Biggest match for me this decade - lose and I think Wenger will be gone within weeks.

He has lost the dressing room and no manager can survive that