Bournemouth home thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Bournemouth home thread

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Wanker has just said that Sanchez can win the fans back. Nobody's got a problem with him, it's you, you stupid *word censored*.

Sean

Post by Sean »

Did we win then, as per TOF's pact with Lucifer? :roll:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

REB wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:03 pm
we win - other team were shit

we lose- we are shit

nothing changes on here :banghead:
WTF is the matter with you...are you really that fuck*ng stupid?? Bournemouth are absolutely fuck*ng appaling...you are really one of those guys that think we are still capable of pulling off something special. Seriously the mind fuck*ng boggles!!

The ONLY thing that never changes are the AK fuck*ng B's

Btw the way if we draw on Thursday, does that mean we are on an unbeaten run????

markyp

Post by markyp »

xisstential wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:35 pm
REB wrote:

we lose- we are shit

WTF is the matter with you...are you really that fuck*ng stupid?? Bournemouth are absolutely fuck*ng appaling...you are really one of those guys that think we are still capable of pulling off something special. Seriously the mind fuck*ng boggles!!

The ONLY thing that never changes are the AK fuck*ng B's

Btw the way if we draw on Thursday, does that mean we are on an unbeaten run????
this bloke is a total fuckwit aint he?? Bournemouth were probably one of the worst teams ive ever seen at the emirates today,total relegation fodder,anybody who thinks this result says where we are right now is a mental case,all it says is Bournemouth hands down will get relegated,if you cant see that then god help you

LaughingGooner

Post by LaughingGooner »

As predicted, a routine victory.
A good day, if the performance was a little underwhelming.
Bournemouth were very poor, but you can only beat what you're up against.

Looking forward to seeing some of our kids play on Thursday.

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

REB wrote:

we lose- we are shit

The problem isn't on here - the problem is the arseholes running and ruining our club

General

Post by General »

The players are all over social media after a routine win against relegation fodder. No doubt the club PR department has put them up to this and frankly it's sickening. Of course real acid test comes against chavs next week. Don't hold your breath.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

As predicted when he needs a win he gets a win :roll: we will rim cologne on thurs aswell..then we will get our backdoors smashed in at the bridge next week :| then we will ragdoll the mighty Doncaster...
:yawn:
:suicide:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Glad we won because my heart always wants us to win no matter what, although there's something inside of me that wouldn't mind seeing us lose as this adds to the flack Wenger will get, and that's what we all wanna see happen.

I don't think it'll be long before the frustration of the fans piles up on him. Possibly Cologne, definitely Chelsea.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Doesn't it just warm the cockles of your heart when he stands there with that smug look on his face and says we are in a winning crisis.
Please Mummy make it stop

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Discount this victory, Bournemouth were incredibly bad, admittedly had the misfortune of an early goal which upset any game plan

They basically gave up, Arsenal sensed this and yes played some good football

Wenger got lucky with playing Kolasinac and Bellerin in the correct positions as no longer had to accommodate Chamberlain

Bringing back Lacazette an obvious choice

Lets see what happens against Chavs next week

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

wengy needs to get his shots in early, he won't have anything to say after the blue *word censored* annihilate us next week. after that we seem to have a run of games where we really should be picking up points, i mean, we really should do.

hearing some *word censored* were booing sanchez? hopefully just a tiny minority and they were told to stop being *word censored* by the non brainwashed section of the crowd.

JimmyAFC

Post by JimmyAFC »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:13 am
wengy needs to get his shots in early, he won't have anything to say after the blue *word censored* annihilate us next week. after that we seem to have a run of games where we really should be picking up points, i mean, we really should do.

hearing some *word censored* were booing sanchez? hopefully just a tiny minority and they were told to stop being *word censored* by the non brainwashed section of the crowd.
What excuse are we expecting after the annual collapse against those *word censored* on the weekend?

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

No doubt some brainless chicken like Coquelin will get a red card, Wenker will be losing his shriveled bollocks to the third official all whilst Bould sits there and chews his f****** gum!!

The worst part about it is it's so predictable. We all know what's going to happen.

Chelsea will score an early goal. We will have no plan A let alone a plan B to stop their play/players. Wenger will be whinging the whole game whilst our players on the bench have those looks on their face of disgust at the finished manager standing around looking like a lunatic.

CANT WAIT LADS :barscarf:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Bournemouth were probably the worst team to play at the Emerites since it was built. Did I just say 'play' ??. How can anyone say we played well when we missed so many chances ?. Should have scored 10. :barscarf: :barscarf:

hugh jardon

Post by hugh jardon »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:26 pm
lots of empty seats....Bournemouth playing absolute shite...

no atmosphere, or signing........welcome to the Arsenal matchday experience... :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Took my son to this yesterday as his first match and what you say is absolutely true... A totally different day out to what I fell in love with as a child myself... I wonder if he will get the same buzz out of it that I did growing up.