Bournemouth home thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Bournemouth home thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:19 pm
Apparently Sanchez was getting abuse? I fucking despair :banghead:
You can blame wenger for that - seeing as he's been saying All Summer we will not sell Alexis, then guess what he agrees to sell him only for the sale to fall through because he fucked up on the lemar sale...ie: he left it till the last minute and will now have to swallow losing any money for selling Alexis - his wiggy boss will be well displeased with that so no doubt we will be made to suffer by his 'safeguarding' the money he didn't spend this season and not spending it again next season as we slip further and further down the table, all the while he will still steal his £11.3 million a year for absolute and abject FAILURE!

wengerISaCUNT

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:14 pm
StuartL wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:21 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:13 pm
Any protests yesterday? If not why not, or do those who protest only do it after we get a beating?
If you want change you protest no matter the result.

Haven't seen any of the match but pleased to get a win.
As far as I know protest (marches) have been pre game so how on earth can you say " only do it after we get a beating" when they are pre kick off

The best demonstrations happen spontaneously due to sheer anger and frustration in the crowd, no doubt there will be more to come as this Arsenal team is still as fragile as ever despite rolling over super quality Bournemouth
Stuart believe me you are wasting your time with him, don't bother...he loves all things Arsenal, even Wenger...he's just too shit scared to come out and say it.
I've never met or spoken to you so how the fuck do you know what I think. If you hate the regime you should be protesting after a game, after a comfortable win when more people will be around. That will get the message across.
"I love all things Arsenal"...you obviously don't so maybe you should switch clubs as this toxic is relationship doing you no good. Walk away. Or you can be like Wenger and stay.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

StuartL wrote:
Nos89 wrote:
Any protests yesterday? If not why not, or do those who protest only do it after we get a beating?

As far as I know protest (marches) have been pre game so how on earth can you say " only do it after we get a beating" when they are pre kick off

The best demonstrations happen spontaneously due to sheer anger and frustration in the crowd, no doubt there will be more to come as this Arsenal team is still as fragile as ever despite rolling over super quality Bournemouth
Best demonstrations are planned, organised and happen at time when they will have maximum impact. Truth is no one will protest after a win because we're all satisfied that our team won. Despite our frustration of the club regime. That's why it's pointless protesting at Arsenal. Take a look at Blackpool supporters and take notes.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

markyp wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:55 pm
xisstential wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:35 pm
REB wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:03 pm
we win - other team were shit

we lose- we are shit

nothing changes on here :banghead:
WTF is the matter with you...are you really that fuck*ng stupid?? Bournemouth are absolutely fuck*ng appaling...you are really one of those guys that think we are still capable of pulling off something special. Seriously the mind fuck*ng boggles!!

The ONLY thing that never changes are the AK fuck*ng B's

Btw the way if we draw on Thursday, does that mean we are on an unbeaten run????
this bloke is a total fuckwit aint he?? Bournemouth were probably one of the worst teams ive ever seen at the emirates today,total relegation fodder,anybody who thinks this result says where we are right now is a mental case,all it says is Bournemouth hands down will get relegated,if you cant see that then god help you
Stow the personal abuse lads. There are rules on here. Calling people AKB's and fuckwits because they don't call Wenger a cúnt on every post is ridiculous.

tbh what he said is true. The first half of this thread has posts saying B'Mouth have character and we are shit, that we are currently the worst team the PL has ever seen, that B'Mouth are a good side unlucky against citeh. Then when we wipe the floor with them it's because they are shit, the worst side the PL has ever seen.

Lastly this is an inclusive forum - as dictated by the forum owner. All opinions are welcome. You don't have to agree with them and you should certainly challenge them, but without resorting to abuse.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Nos89 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:16 am
StuartL wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

Best demonstrations are planned, organised and happen at time when they will have maximum impact
. Truth is no one will protest after a win because we're all satisfied that our team won. Despite our frustration of the club regime. That's why it's pointless protesting at Arsenal. Take a look at Blackpool supporters and take notes.
Fucking love it...another armchair general....praying for the side to win, kinda wanting the manager out but somehow thinking the team being successful will help....... and giving advice on how to protest.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Another flat track bullying performance...

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:04 pm
Leyton Gooner wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:19 pm
Apparently Sanchez was getting abuse? I fucking despair :banghead:
You can blame wenger for that - seeing as he's been saying All Summer we will not sell Alexis, then guess what he agrees to sell him only for the sale to fall through because he fucked up on the lemar sale...ie: he left it till the last minute and will now have to swallow losing any money for selling Alexis - his wiggy boss will be well displeased with that so no doubt we will be made to suffer by his 'safeguarding' the money he didn't spend this season and not spending it again next season as we slip further and further down the table, all the while he will still steal his £11.3 million a year for absolute and abject FAILURE!

wengerISaCUNT
Dick Law has paid the price for that!
Wenger slithers out of that situation as he always does, you have to hand it to the psychopath he is twenty steps ahead of these thick fuckers.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:17 pm
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:53 pm
A normally nailed on win against a very poor Bournemouth side,although all 3 goals were well taken.
As for Sanchez getting booed by about 50% of the crowd,fuck him,he deserves it the mercenary wantaway :censored:
The real test for this latest new dawn is next Sunday against the Chavs.
Let's see how our footballing snowflakes fair away to them.
Mercenary wantaway... why do we hate players who want to get away from Wenger and win things??? Do we hate all the old school gooners who have fucked off because they hate Wenger??

Bewildering attitude our fans have. Decent players who have probably played under top managers spend one, maybe two years with Wenger and think Fuck this, I gotta get away from him...So we hate them??

I applaud them.
I agree that Wenker is driving good players out of the club,and I don't blame them for wanting to leave,but why don't they be honest about their reasons instead of feigning injuries,going on strike,and trying to engineer moves to our "rivals."
Also,if you think there wasn't an element of greed in the way Sanchez acted,then you are naive.
Last edited by Rugby Gooner on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

herbert

Post by herbert »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:24 am
markyp wrote:
xisstential wrote:
REB wrote:

we lose- we are shit

WTF is the matter with you...are you really that fuck*ng stupid?? Bournemouth are absolutely fuck*ng appaling...you are really one of those guys that think we are still capable of pulling off something special. Seriously the mind fuck*ng boggles!!

Btw the way if we draw on Thursday, does that mean we are on an unbeaten run????
this bloke is a total fuckwit aint he?? Bournemouth were probably one of the worst teams ive ever seen at the emirates today,total relegation fodder,anybody who thinks this result says where we are right now is a mental case,all it says is Bournemouth hands down will get relegated,if you cant see that then god help you
Stow the personal abuse lads. There are rules on here. Calling people AKB's and fuckwits because they don't call Wenger a cúnt on every post is ridiculous.

tbh what he said is true. The first half of this thread has posts saying B'Mouth have character and we are shit, that we are currently the worst team the PL has ever seen, that B'Mouth are a good side unlucky against citeh. Then when we wipe the floor with them it's because they are shit, the worst side the PL has ever seen.

Lastly this is an inclusive forum - as dictated by the forum owner. All opinions are welcome. You don't have to agree with them and you should certainly challenge them, but without resorting to abuse.
Who owns the forum Peirs Morgan?
Inclusive forum :lol:
its a ***** fest for wenger outers and all threads lead to the same subject and thats fair enough if people with these views feel the need to keep up the pressure or negativity that they feel but to think its anything else at this moment in time you would have to be has deluded as my mate ty :)

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Nos89 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:16 am
StuartL wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

Best demonstrations are planned, organised and happen at time when they will have maximum impact. Truth is no one will protest after a win because we're all satisfied that our team won. Despite our frustration of the club regime. That's why it's pointless protesting at Arsenal. Take a look at Blackpool supporters and take notes.
Well I think when the crowd as at Palace away last season decided enough was enough and spontaneously chanted your not fit to wear the shirt and shout abuse as the players board the bus (all unplanned as far as I am aware) it has more impact than 500 turning up at a set time, with a preconceived plan.

More renditions of you don't know what you're doing to Wenker after more mind boggling management decisions would hit harder and deeper than 100 banners.......but that's just my opinion, on this inclusive forum, which welcomes opinions from idiots of all descriptions thankfully.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

herbert wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:28 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
markyp wrote:
xisstential wrote:
REB wrote:

we lose- we are shit

its a ***** fest for wenger outers and all threads lead to the same subject and thats fair enough if people with these views feel the need to keep up the pressure or negativity that they feel but to think its anything else at this moment in time you would have to be has deluded as my mate ty :)
That's your opinion and that's fine. I don't agree fully though. We mods make a concerted effort to ensure everyone's opinion is aired and respected.

I think the question you should ask yourself is WHY is the forum so anti-Wenger? For the fun of it?

I think the problem with a lot of AKB's is that they tend to come on here and have a snipe at the locals after a win and then disappear when we are on a losing streak. They tend to come in without a coherent argument as to why they think Wenger is still the right man for the job and they tend to be not used to having their views challenged.

But then how can you defend being a supporter of a manager over the club itself? How can you defend a manager that has failed to win the PL for 13 years and keeps making the same mistakes over and over? The anti-Wenger fans or WOB or whatever have a very strong argument and only a truly deluded person could not see that or admit it.

People can be as negative or as positive or as balanced as they want on here once they are not personally abusive - that's the bit we try to keep out of the equation.

herbert

Post by herbert »

I would love you to sbow me these.posts by the akbs sniping on here?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
markyp wrote:
xisstential wrote:
REB wrote:

we lose- we are shit

Yeah! Ya F******* *** ** * *******

:D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:55 am
herbert wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:28 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
markyp wrote:
xisstential wrote:

That's your opinion and that's fine. I don't agree fully though. We mods make a concerted effort to ensure everyone's opinion is aired and respected.

I think the question you should ask yourself is WHY is the forum so anti-Wenger? For the fun of it?

I think the problem with a lot of AKB's is that they tend to come on here and have a snipe at the locals after a win and then disappear when we are on a losing streak. They tend to come in without a coherent argument as to why they think Wenger is still the right man for the job and they tend to be not used to having their views challenged.

But then how can you defend being a supporter of a manager over the club itself? How can you defend a manager that has failed to win the PL for 13 years and keeps making the same mistakes over and over? The anti-Wenger fans or WOB or whatever have a very strong argument and only a truly deluded person could not see that or admit it.

People can be as negative or as positive or as balanced as they want on here once they are not personally abusive - that's the bit we try to keep out of the equation.
Oh! Yeeaaah Right. And since when have the AKB's been able to count!? :roll: :mrgreen: :wink:

herbert

Post by herbert »

the first two paragraphs would have been a decent reply db but then you had to ruin it by spouting the same wob wankfest shit of accusing imaginary people of coming on here and sniping at the locals after a win,didnt happen and has not happened on here for a long time ,
you then accuse me of being a supporter of the manager over the club itself? ,even you a well balanced mod on here cant withdraw his cock from the wankfest long enough to give a reasonable answer and just revert back to the typical bullshit thats thrown at anyone who has different views?