CROWDFUNDING - WENGER GONE, NOW REMOVE KROENKE

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Sean

Re: CROWDFUNDING - REMOVE WENGER & KROENKE

Post by Sean »

I forgot to mention. One crowdfunding idea is to get two million Gooners around the world to put £1,000 in towards a £2B offer for the Syrup. The only thing that will get that cúnt to fuck off is more money :barscarf: :mrgreen:

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:09 pm
Sean wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:55 pm
it's disgusting how brazenly the goalposts were moved. The centrepiece of TOF's mythology, especially during the nine year drought, was the endless VT qualifications, despite never winning the fucker itself. Now with the obscene TV money coming into the game in the last few years, the VT suddenly means fuck-all. Coming 5th should have shown him up, shown that it was finally time to go, but the media glossed over it. Now the EL is the new normal and he won't even bother competing for that.
The other main argument in defence of Shit for Brains was that despite the trophy drought we always played lovely, attractive football. Can anyone honestly say that is the case now when you look at some of the other top sides in this country and overseas? From the dribs and drabs I've watched this season, the football has been utter dross. Boring, robotic, sideways passing going nowhere and a midfield that reminds me of the Hillier and Morrow days - paceless mongs like Xhaka, Elneny and Coquelin, with a sprinkling of Twirly, the modern day Stefan Schwarz i.e. made to look better than he is courtesy of the fact he's playing alongside total c.unts. Even in that 9 year drought we usually had some half decent midfielders capable of quick passing and good on the ball. We have 1 now - Wilshere - and he can't get ahead of that list of pricks mentioned above. Honestly, if you compare our football to the likes of the vermin and City, can anyone say its anywhere near as exciting?
Well said. Our football is awful to watch, but this 'beautiful football' shite has basically become a meme. Or is it a Mandela Effect? Our beautiful football under him was 96-04 when we were challenging for trophies pretty much all the time. Now? If we're not passing it sideways and backwards, we're getting raped on the counter attack, whilst trying not to shoot. Exasperating and dull.

Even when they analyse how crap we have been in various games, the same old errors, they never make the connection to TOF's ineptness and the fact that we have had the same half-dozen performances for the past decade. The things they were saying about Everton in the recent 5-2 game could easily be applied to us.

TOF should really fuck off and manage France U19's as he's clearly all about his shit 'player development' myth rather than winning things. But rather than that, he'll stink the place out here for another two decades because he's too terrified to retire and lose the ridiculous level of power he has here.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Where would he command such an income as he gets here? 8)

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

You would think the TV money was maxed out now at 11 Million a game but with Netfliks and Amazon looking to get in on the Football coverage it could possibly get bigger. I wonder how much more Sky can go without it breaking them.
Point is our Stadium was supposed to make us compete at the very top but it's the TV money that has continued to push our share prices up.
If our share prices go up then Stan Kroenke remains a very happy owner.
With player prices becoming hundreds of millions I don't see us competing for the very top players under any manager. At least a new manager might actually get some very good players just below the very top players bracket.

supergeorgegraham

Sean wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:45 pm
I forgot to mention. One crowdfunding idea is to get two million Gooners around the world to put £1,000 in towards a £2B offer for the Syrup. The only thing that will get that cúnt to fuck off is more money :barscarf: :mrgreen:

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:09 pm
Sean wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:55 pm
it's disgusting how brazenly the goalposts were moved. The centrepiece of TOF's mythology, especially during the nine year drought, was the endless VT qualifications, despite never winning the fucker itself. Now with the obscene TV money coming into the game in the last few years, the VT suddenly means fuck-all. Coming 5th should have shown him up, shown that it was finally time to go, but the media glossed over it. Now the EL is the new normal and he won't even bother competing for that.
The other main argument in defence of Shit for Brains was that despite the trophy drought we always played lovely, attractive football. Can anyone honestly say that is the case now when you look at some of the other top sides in this country and overseas? From the dribs and drabs I've watched this season, the football has been utter dross. Boring, robotic, sideways passing going nowhere and a midfield that reminds me of the Hillier and Morrow days - paceless mongs like Xhaka, Elneny and Coquelin, with a sprinkling of Twirly, the modern day Stefan Schwarz i.e. made to look better than he is courtesy of the fact he's playing alongside total c.unts. Even in that 9 year drought we usually had some half decent midfielders capable of quick passing and good on the ball. We have 1 now - Wilshere - and he can't get ahead of that list of pricks mentioned above. Honestly, if you compare our football to the likes of the vermin and City, can anyone say its anywhere near as exciting?
Well said. Our football is awful to watch, but this 'beautiful football' shite has basically become a meme. Or is it a Mandela Effect? Our beautiful football under him was 96-04 when we were challenging for trophies pretty much all the time. Now? If we're not passing it sideways and backwards, we're getting raped on the counter attack, whilst trying not to shoot. Exasperating and dull.

Even when they analyse how crap we have been in various games, the same old errors, they never make the connection to TOF's ineptness and the fact that we have had the same half-dozen performances for the past decade. The things they were saying about Everton in the recent 5-2 game could easily be applied to us.

TOF should really fuck off and manage France U19's as he's clearly all about his shit 'player development' myth rather than winning things. But rather than that, he'll stink the place out here for another two decades because he's too terrified to retire and lose the ridiculous level of power he has here.
Totally agree our football has become boring. It's predictable and nothing to get you off your seat these days

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

supergeorgegraham wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:19 pm
You would think the TV money was maxed out now at 11 Million a game but with Netfliks and Amazon looking to get in on the Football coverage it could possibly get bigger. I wonder how much more Sky can go without it breaking them.
Point is our Stadium was supposed to make us compete at the very top but it's the TV money that has continued to push our share prices up.
If our share prices go up then Stan Kroenke remains a very happy owner.
With player prices becoming hundreds of millions I don't see us competing for the very top players under any manager. At least a new manager might actually get some very good players just below the very top players bracket.
Not sure how Netflix or Amazon can compete really, their models are based on low cost subscription price, I have Netflix and it's about £6.50-8 depending on what package you're on. Football is too greedy for that and I doubt they would want to put their prices up and lose non football customers, they would have to offer a seperate sports package or something I suppose but with greedy clubs, players and agents all with their heads in the trough it wont be cheap either way.

Sadly though in our case all it does is encourage the wiggy c*nt to stick around as his investment value goes up and up, I don't trust him to appoint a decent manager so we're really just relying on blind luck (aka Ivan Gazidis).

F*ck this club now until they are all gone, even if it takes 20+ years I wont be going back, I hope the football bubble bursts and it goes back to how it was in the 80's just to teach all the greedy c*nts a lesson!. :twisted:

It's not a sport anymore it's just some lame form of "entertainment", in our case like a really bad American TV show that one cannot be arsed to watch.

:censored:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

A quick update...The fundraiser was initially due to end September, we extended it to end October and then again to the end of November. I forgot to extend it again and it has closed. Tbh maybe it is a good thing as it had lost all traction, the last donation was beginning Sept. There is around £800, which we don't have yet and it is not really enough to do anything with. We have something planned, starting at the end of the week, which will hopefully run until the end of the season and generate some more interest in getting him out. If nothing happens the money can go to charity or when he eventually leaves we can buy a few pints with it. And I mean a few, by the time he leaves they'll probably cost around £20 each.

Anyway that is where we are...and with the incredible surge up into 4th, our fanbase will feel very satisfied and content. AND, we are above Tottnum :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:08 pm
There is around £800, which we don't have yet and it is not really enough to do anything with.
You could buy 800 of these...
https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/p ... /271354212

Midz

Post by Midz »

They're my favorites but some might like the wild berry or another flavour.

I'd be quite happy to mix the selection.

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

supergeorgegraham

What about sharing it with the forum members by buying us all an Arsenal beer mat for Christmas. Every time we lose we can drink more beer and any spills will fall on the beer mat

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

supergeorgegraham wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:08 pm
What about sharing it with the forum members by buying us all an Arsenal beer mat for Christmas. Every time we lose we can drink more beer and any spills will fall on the beer mat
Ok...but next Christmas..if he hasn't gone yet :lol: :lol: :lol:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Surely 800 quid would get you a cheap hitman? :rubchin:

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

He'd probably miss

Midz

Post by Midz »

why is this post stuck at the top as no one has posted in it for a month?

oh..ooops.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Midz wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:21 am
why is this post stuck at the top as no one has posted in it for a month?

oh..ooops.
Because it is rated by c*ntishness, these two c*nts are the ultimate in c*ntishness so therefore they appear at the top of the c*nt-o-metre.

:twisted:

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/english- ... rsenal-psg

------

Not sure how they worked this out (Barca #13??) but I think this should be quoted to Ivan at the next AGM:

"The position of financial strength means Arsenal could invest significantly should the hierarchy of the club choose to change their business strategy."

Of course we all know they wont change their business stategy, still the way we are heading we'll soon be off that list completely, still in profit though which is that matters, zero investment but good returns - Arsene Stanley PLC - a safe investment opportunity with soild profit yield.

:banghead: