CROWDFUNDING - WENGER GONE, NOW REMOVE KROENKE

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
General

Re: CROWDFUNDING - REMOVE WENGER & KROENKE

Post by General »

xisstential wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:19 am
Ed Hunter The Gooner wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:10 am
xisstential wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:39 am
https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footba ... 29666.html

So Wenger is pissed off huh.

The fucking gall of the man

PRICK!!
Brilliant news mate. That shows that the protests has got into him.
I agree and we are going to carry on relentlessly.

"The lack of respect from some has been a disgrace and I will never accept that. I will never forget it," said Wenger."The behaviour of some people during the season, that is what hurts me most. It's not my person that is hurt but the impeccable image of the club around the world. That kind of behaviour does not reflect what Arsenal is.

Despicable man....truly despicable...He couldn't give a F**k about the image of the club this is ALL about his image. He was so quiet and subdued when the protests were going on, now with a new contract the swaggering, arrogant dictator has re surfaced.

We are going to drive him out.
Come on lads. This is recycled bullshit from last season before the cup final. Link below. This is why we need your focus on planes and billboards because it's maximum effect with little effort. Forget marches.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oWATL52wSQA

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

General wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:40 pm
xisstential wrote:
xisstential wrote:

PRICK!!

"The lack of respect from some has been a disgrace and I will never accept that. I will never forget it," said Wenger."The behaviour of some people during the season, that is what hurts me most. It's not my person that is hurt but the impeccable image of the club around the world. That kind of behaviour does not reflect what Arsenal is.

Despicable man....truly despicable...He couldn't give a F**k about the image of the club this is ALL about his image. He was so quiet and subdued when the protests were going on, now with a new contract the swaggering, arrogant dictator has re surfaced.

Come on lads. This is recycled bullshit from last season before the cup final. Link below. This is why we need your focus on planes and billboards because it's maximum effect with little effort. Forget marches.

What do you mean recycled bullshit.... you think Wenger has forgotten, you think he's all good with what we did, that he understands how we felt?? He was pissed...AND he is still pissed, you saw him having a pop at the press the other day, accusing them of stirring up the fans (not his shit management, transfer window & results of course, but the press) And for the record planes run close to £800 & billboards £2.5k. Where is that coming from...we are not going to sit here and do nothing while we wait for money.... people seeing us doing something is what encourages them to give money.

General

Post by General »

xisstential wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:52 pm
General wrote:
xisstential wrote:
xisstential wrote:

PRICK!!

What do you mean recycled bullshit.... you think Wenger has forgotten, you think he's all good with what we did, that he understands how we felt?? He was pissed...AND he is still pissed, you saw him having a pop at the press the other day, accusing them of stirring up the fans (not his shit management, transfer window & results of course, but the press) And for the record planes run close to £800 & billboards £2.5k. Where is that coming from...we are not going to sit here and do nothing while we wait for money.... people seeing us doing something is what encourages them to give money.
No I mean the spirit of the article is based on sentiment expressed a couple of months ago so I don't know why people are suddenly up in arms about it. Of course Wenger is still fuming and he knows this can spill over again. ESPN were at the press conference yesterday and said it started off nice and things suddenly got tense once Wenger was pressed with some difficult questions. One of the ESPN reporters was scheduled to ask a question only for the Arsenal press officer to cut things short and said no more questions. The club knows what it's doing and they are all in it together.

I know the planes and billboards aren't cheap and I don't need to be reminded of that. I told Matty that the crowdfunding page needs to start asap. I'm just hoping we've learned lessons from some of the problems we had with the marches last season. It's now more about number of fans than ever. It may sound like I'm criticising but I'm not because I've seen first hand the sacrifices you guys are making. I will PM the rest of my thoughts.

ArseOverTit

Post by ArseOverTit »

folks,

ive put this in the Wenger Out Protest forum also but posting here to see if anyone would want to use these. Matty has already got them [except the new Wenger out one - below] so if your interested I can provide the artwork , or re-scale it to fit a specific banner etc..

Kroenke/Wenger OUT!

-=-----

PLEASE Print and use on matchday and/or share on social media and help generate a groundswell of pressure against Kroenke and Wenger. If you don't do it, who will?
The rot MUST stop here!

*ALL ARTWORK are A4 size [ remember to replace the 'HTeeTeePee' in the links!;) ]
No More Excuses - Wenger Out
hTeeTeePee://bit.ly/2vKKD3l

No More Excuses [C'est Fini - It's all over]
HTeeTeePee://bit.ly/2xEB33f

Shooting Blanks
HTeeTeePee://bit.ly/2gx2ecg

Call to Usmanov
HTeeTeePee://bit.ly/2esbw55

Kroenke Fund Collection
HTeeTeePee://bit.ly/2wZA3tt

C'est Fini! [It's All Over] - Simple Type
HTeeTeePee://bit.ly/2vSV8Rd

Puppet & Puppeteer
hTeeTeePee://bit.ly/2x29wMf

AOT

NickF

Post by NickF »

General wrote:
xisstential wrote:
xisstential wrote:

PRICK!!

If we forget marches then you effectively have a few people doing all the work while everyone else sits on their arse doing nothing. If you believe in the cause, make your voice heard.

General

Post by General »

NickF wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:45 pm
General wrote:
xisstential wrote:
xisstential wrote:

PRICK!!

If we forget marches then you effectively have a few people doing all the work while everyone else sits on their arse doing nothing. If you believe in the cause, make your voice heard.
How do we overcome the hurdle of growing the number of people to marches. You said it yourself the other day that anything that relies on fans is fraught with difficulties and we saw the evidence at the marches last season. The worst part is this ongoing misconception that this marching agenda is being driven by AFTV. You can ask armchair.

NickF

Post by NickF »

General wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:56 pm
NickF wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:45 pm
General wrote:
xisstential wrote:

How do we overcome the hurdle of growing the number of people to marches. You said it yourself the other day that anything that relies on fans is fraught with difficulties and we saw the evidence at the marches last season. The worst part is this ongoing misconception that this marching agenda is being driven by AFTV. You can ask armchair.
That is why Wenger is still there, precisely because people won't or can't be bothered to protest. Planes, light shows and billboards are great for keeping it in the papers but ultimately until the majority say they have had enough nothing will change.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

The problem is that the majority of "fans" that attend the bowl are either tourists or the Hipster brigade,both of which love their,"matchday experience," so will not only refuse to get involved with any protests,but will actually try to disrupt them. :evil:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

General wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:26 pm
xisstential wrote:
General wrote:
xisstential wrote:

No I mean the spirit of the article is based on sentiment expressed a couple of months ago so I don't know why people are suddenly up in arms about it. Of course Wenger is still fuming and he knows this can spill over again. ESPN were at the press conference yesterday and said it started off nice and things suddenly got tense once Wenger was pressed with some difficult questions. One of the ESPN reporters was scheduled to ask a question only for the Arsenal press officer to cut things short and said no more questions. The club knows what it's doing and they are all in it together.

I know the planes and billboards aren't cheap and I don't need to be reminded of that. I told Matty that the crowdfunding page needs to start asap. I'm just hoping we've learned lessons from some of the problems we had with the marches last season. It's now more about number of fans than ever. It may sound like I'm criticising but I'm not because I've seen first hand the sacrifices you guys are making. I will PM the rest of my thoughts.
No offence taken...there are only a handful of us..cannot afford to fall out :shock: :shock: :shock:

We need money, plain & simple, if we had money we would be lampooning him and his insane comments relentlessly.

ArseOverTit

Post by ArseOverTit »

Look, I'm a new boy here, but long time hater of Kroenke Wenger and Gazidis..

Why fight each other when the goal is common (get those twats out of arsenalville)?

I'm no frigging general , but when wars and battles are fought they use different tools right. Air strikes , infantrymen, cut off supply routes , attack by land and sea, at night etc

So surely protests before, during, after , both in and outside the ground will work in tandem with the projections, planes, trains and automobiles (not suggesting anyone drive a vehicle into the Emirates:)..

Attack on all fronts right. Last years projections on key landmarks were brilliant! They grab the media attention immediately and thanks what we want right, a stink!

Then with protests where they are heard and seen (at the ground) hopefully with numbers the message can be put across.

I know there is lethargy and some just still think Wenger knows best but surely with all that has happened there is now greater momentum and now is the time to make it count. Print sh£t loads of banners (A4) and hand them out before the game..

I'm convinced more will get involved this time because of the farce (again) over the transfer window and the promises broken as well as recent results.

Let's get these fuckwits out.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

General wrote:
xisstential wrote:
xisstential wrote:

PRICK!!

The hypocritical lying, devious cun.t he goes on about the 'Values of this club' and up-holding them...and yet he has NO HONOUR, NO MORAL LINE he will NOT Cross in order to keep himself in the job that pays him (no) £11million a year whilst failing utterly and completely not only as a manager but failing to 'Uphold those Arsenal FC values' that each of us on here knows and respects all too well..

He is the Lowest of the Low.

NickF

Post by NickF »

ArseOverTit wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:53 pm

Why fight each other when the goal is common (get those twats out of arsenalville)?

I'm no frigging general , but when wars and battles are fought they use different tools right. Air strikes , infantrymen, cut off supply routes , attack by land and sea, at night etc

So surely protests before, during, after , both in and outside the ground will work in tandem with the projections, planes, trains and automobiles (not suggesting anyone drive a vehicle into the Emirates:)..

Attack on all fronts right. Last years projections on key landmarks were brilliant! They grab the media attention immediately and thanks what we want right, a stink!

Then with protests where they are heard and seen (at the ground) hopefully with numbers the message can be put across.

I know there is lethargy and some just still think Wenger knows best but surely with all that has happened there is now greater momentum and now is the time to make it count. Print sh£t loads of banners (A4) and hand them out before the game..

I'm convinced more will get involved this time because of the farce (again) over the transfer window and the promises broken as well as recent results.

No offence mate but take it from someone who has been on frontline for two years there is very little appetite for this fight. Protest lives and dies by the last result - if we win a few games there is silence if we lose there is protest.

Last year we lost to palace and there was open revolt the next away game we get a bad win at Boro and there is nothing. This is what we dealing with. Unless you see it you don't really understand how fickle the support is.

ArseOverTit

Post by ArseOverTit »

NickF wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:44 pm
ArseOverTit wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:53 pm

No offence mate but take it from someone who has been on frontline for two years there is very little appetite for this fight. Protest lives and dies by the last result - if we win a few games there is silence if we lose there is protest.

Last year we lost to palace and there was open revolt the next away game we get a bad win at Boro and there is nothing. This is what we dealing with. Unless you see it you don't really understand how fickle the support is.
Nick,
I don't doubt what your saying for a second but what is the option. Just bend over for the next two years whilst Kroenke and Wenger drive our club into the ground.

I totally get what your saying and as you say as someone who gave up going to matched 5 years ago because I was sick of the regime, I have no idea how fickle fans can be.

BUT i think critical mass is arriving and more and more fans (of the non tourist or business variety) have had enough.

Last years protest got so much exposure and put real pressure on the idiots. Build on that momentum and who know what can be done.!

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

xisstential wrote:
General wrote:
xisstential wrote:
xisstential wrote:

PRICK!!
Agree, this was mostly said several times last week.

I for one said to some of the AFC Corporate team at some functions that Wenger should of worked on his departure and planning a new regime. One thing they said was that in coded words that would never happen whilst he is still within the club.

Now unfortunately we have this total cluster f888, the process of changing the regime needs definitely to commence right now.
It is going to be a terrible 2-3 years after he departs to change the club from the top down but we might as well start now.....

The plane banner for me was the best way and this should be our goal, this will afford us max. media coverage.

Let's start the change now, we have nothing to loose in my mind. We might as well start the 'new pain' sooner rather then later..

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

How on earth can you raise money to oust the majority shareholder? Is the plan to raise enough to buy his shares?