CROWDFUNDING - WENGER GONE, NOW REMOVE KROENKE

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Brady's left peg

Re: CROWDFUNDING - REMOVE WENGER & KROENKE

Post by Brady's left peg »

Done... :barscarf:

biglunn

Post by biglunn »

Will donate this evening 🙂

Last seasons campaign was amazing - even though we didn't manage to evict the squatters we certainly put the pressure on! Last season Le Fraud had the backing of the pundits/media but I'm feeling he is losing this support. Get some momentum going he is gonna crack!

Donate generously 🙂 Can I share the link on Twitter? Or is this going to give us probs?

PS Focus MUST remain on Wenger . Despite all the protests the sadist had the arrogance and audacity to sign a new contract and take a pay hike. He (not the board) is responsible for the shameful humiliating defeats that we so often get

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Donate for what?

You can only take on a billionaire by not contributing to their business.

Don't attend and he won't be a problem for very long

Munce001

Post by Munce001 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:35 pm
Donate for what?

You can only take on a billionaire by not contributing to their business.

Don't attend and he won't be a problem for very long
I totally agree. Instead of spending more let's all spend nothing, and watch the money grabbing fools sitting in an empty stadium while we laugh at them from our armchairs at home. That's what I will be doing until they are gone. I'm not spending another penny!

biglunn

Post by biglunn »

I get it - loss of sales will hurt arsenal so not going is a good idea. But there was great publicity of the #wengerout movement last season and this is adding to the pressure on Wenger and his fraudulent associates right now! Don't go and do donate I say!

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Joining one of the protest marches costs nothing, doesn't put a penny into Kroenke's pocket and it pisses Wenger off no end.

We're going to march again soon and the only thing that will rid us of Wenger is massive unrest amongst fans - so what is anybody waiting for ???

Belfast Boy

Post by Belfast Boy »

IMHO the message has to be KRONKE OUT and we MUST start boycotting games or doin walk-outs because I can see even the rather large section of fans that want AW out but are too loyal/blind to protest getting behind that message and the media are already on the bandwagon. After all it was his job to pull the trigger on Wenger and had we got rid of him even 5yrs ago before the cancer spread then a better manager would have been able to keep us competitive!

I now fear we're a terminal case and nothing's gonna change without a massive dose of chemo to induce massive change at the club, without which even with a new manager it'll quite likely take us fuckin years rebuilding to get back to actually challenging as other clubs have found to their cost and maybe that's just what we fuckin need to get some pride back and it would have another welcome side-effect, getting rid of all the tourists & Tarquins!!!

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Before I get pounced on can I point out that I'm just asking a question.

What is the plan once the £5k is raised?
Is it
a) plan a demonstration?
b) aeroplane banner?
c) buy out?
d) hitman?
e) gender change for DB10 to make him a man?

there's no suggestion as to how £5k is going to topple Wenger and/or Kroenke. I'd be delighted if it did but I need to know a bit more.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:21 am

Is it
a) plan a demonstration?
b) aeroplane banner?
c) buy out?
d) hitman?

there's no suggestion as to how £5k is going to topple Wenger and/or Kroenke. I'd be delighted if it did but I need to know a bit more.
I find point e) quite offensive. I am a lesbian and I am proud of that. 8)

Welcome back ya horrible little Ewok bastard! :barscarf: :lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

failed have sent it again

augie

Post by augie »

Herd wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:43 am
failed have sent it again

Same as that :evil: :evil:

Done it again reference number D207982385

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

SPUDMASHER wrote:

Is it
a) plan a demonstration?
b) aeroplane banner?
c) buy out?
d) hitman?

We are never again going to air on here what we are doing before we do it after last year's first plane debacle. Unless it's a protest nobody is going to know.I doubt we will wait for the 5k anyway...last year Matt and I fronted the money for the plane and billboard weeks before the crowd funding was released. Wait until we do something if you don't want to donate now.

Proof of the pudding....and all that.

On your point e......the money for that is already available :barscarf: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by xisstential on Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Why don't we Kidnap Gunnersaurus - I'm sure the bloke inside the costume would happily pay a fortune to get away from wenker. :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

xisstential wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:00 pm
SPUDMASHER wrote:

Is it
a) plan a demonstration?
b) aeroplane banner?
c) buy out?
d) hitman?

We are never again going to air on here what we are doing before we do it after last year's first plane debacle. Unless it's a protest nobody is going to know.I doubt we will wait for the 5k anyway...last year Matt and I fronted the money for the plane and billboard weeks before the crowd funding was released. Wait until we do something if you don't want to donate now.

Proof of the pudding....and all that.

On your point e......the money for that is already available :barscarf: :lol: :lol:
It's gonna cost a LOT More than £5k to turn Old Oooompaah Loopmah into anything resembling normal - I mean he's 2ft 1inch with a 1mm knob...at least that's what spuddy said. :D :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

shit ive just thought of good one but its too late

why dont we go up the emirates tonight with wenger out banners and get onto the reporters ,theres always people milling about on deadline day .