CROWDFUNDING - WENGER GONE, NOW REMOVE KROENKE

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SPUDMASHER

Re: CROWDFUNDING - REMOVE WENGER & KROENKE

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Herd wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:42 pm
shit ive just thought of good one but its too late

why dont we go up the emirates tonight with wenger out banners and get onto the reporters ,theres always people milling about on deadline day .
I think they'll all be at Anfield and The Etihad tonight mate!
I can see the club stewards already " Move along, nothing to see here"!

augie

Post by augie »

Herd wrote:

why dont we go up the emirates tonight with wenger out banners and get onto the reporters ,theres always people milling about on deadline day .

Havent you noticed that the club has steered the sky reporter into the stadium where he can do his thing away from the peasant fans and any potential protests :roll: :evil:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

augie wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:00 pm
Herd wrote:

Havent you noticed that the club has steered the sky reporter into the stadium where he can do his thing away from the peasant fans and any potential protests :roll: :evil:
it's all about control. We cannot possibly have those nasty fans outside saying anything that doesn't fit the agenda now can we!

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Herd wrote:

A couple of us were going to...apparently there was a penis incident a few years ago on Sky and they don't do it anymore.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

xisstential wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:50 pm
Herd wrote:

A couple of us were going to...apparently there was a penis incident a few years ago on Sky and they don't do it anymore.
They sent Natalie - and rodders, well, need I say more? :shock:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Chipped in, it's time to get ultra style on these cúnts :barscarf:

General

Post by General »

augie wrote:
Herd wrote:

Sky are reporting from inside the stadium? This club is worst than the gestapo.
They should've refused and filmed outside. If club said they were trespassing, they should've moved to a public space near the stadium. I thought the fans were the main attraction not an empty soulless bowl.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

General wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:31 pm
augie wrote:
Herd wrote:

Sky are reporting from inside the stadium? This club is worst than the gestapo.
They should've refused and filmed outside. If club said they were trespassing, they should've moved to a public space near the stadium. I thought the fans were the main attraction not an empty soulless bowl.
Yeah it's really exciting (about as exciting as our football these days) to watch some random bloke stood on the Emirates pitch in the dark on his own, with basically f*ck all of interest to say.

I think you are right though, the club are very wary of fan discontent at the moment so are carefully managing this crap, that is why it's not outside the ground.

neasdengooner

Post by neasdengooner »

Donation made. Cheers for getting this going again

augie

Post by augie »

Is it possible that my donation STILL hasn't gone through ? I don't see it listed on the donation page, but I also haven't received an email saying that it has failed (like what happened yesterday) - I don't know what is going on Chris, but rest assured I will be donating.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

augie wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:57 am
Is it possible that my donation STILL hasn't gone through ? I don't see it listed on the donation page, but I also haven't received an email saying that it has failed (like what happened yesterday) - I don't know what is going on Chris, but rest assured I will be donating.
Augie I am in Vienna at the moment mate ( thought we might be playing here in Europa,can't find the team though :shock: ) .. I will contact them on Monday...give them a rocket.

BTW have you checked you have money in your account :lol: :lol: :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

xisstential wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:04 am
augie wrote:
Augie I am in Vienna at the moment mate ( thought we might be playing here in Europa,can't find the team though :shock: ) .. I will contact them on Monday...give them a rocket.

I NEVER pay for anything online with my debit card - my theory has always been that if someone hacks my account and takes what little I have in my account, then I will have a b**tard of a job getting it back, but if they hack my credit card and start spending all over the place, then the credit card company will have a b**tard of a job getting that money from me 8)
I tried to donate via paypal but it didn't seem to allow me to do so :?

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

augie wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:51 am
xisstential wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:04 am
augie wrote:

I NEVER pay for anything online with my debit card - my theory has always been that if someone hacks my account and takes what little I have in my account, then I will have a b**tard of a job getting it back, but if they hack my credit card and start spending all over the place, then the credit card company will have a b**tard of a job getting that money from me 8)
I tried to donate via paypal but it didn't seem to allow me to do so :?
Agree, set up PayPal A/C you wankers :wink: get up to speed with technology...
BTW a Sanchez Transfer Banner would be great guys!...

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Always use a CC online.....means you haven't paid for it at point of sale and if you ain't happy you never pay and the CC Company gets the money back.They have much more financial ial leverage than you or I

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

xisstential wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:50 pm
Herd wrote:

What was that? Did Laughing Gooner turn up there?? :barscarf: