CROWDFUNDING - WENGER GONE, NOW REMOVE KROENKE

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

Re: CROWDFUNDING - REMOVE WENGER & KROENKE

Post by xisstential »

I think what we should do, what I intend doing today, is extend the duration of the Just Giving page....and we wait until we need the funds. The roof will fall in on his head, it always does, lets just wait until then, then crank up the heat on him again.

augie

Post by augie »

I see that myles palmer today is claiming that kroenke has made a "cheeky bid" to buy usmanov's shares - apparently the bid is below what they are worth, but he says that usmanov is considering buying into everton cos he is frustrated at AFC, and he is considering the offer :speechless: :speechless: :worried: :worried:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:38 pm
I see that myles palmer today is claiming that kroenke has made a "cheeky bid" to buy usmanov's shares - apparently the bid is below what they are worth, but he says that usmanov is considering buying into everton cos he is frustrated at AFC, and he is considering the offer :speechless: :speechless: :worried: :worried:
Awwww FUCKKK! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Well, no more reporting, he can do. What the fuck he wants!...

Herd

Post by Herd »

augie wrote:
It would be very bad If Usmanov sells out at any price .
One of the few barriers to Kroenke extracting real money out of the club has been that if he pays himself a dividend he has to give 30 percent of it to Usmanov,
if Stan buys him out he can just lift every cent out of the club in 1 go and then debt leverage us up to the hilt to get even more cash out to service his massive outlay in building his LA Complex !

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

Herd wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:06 am
augie wrote:
One of the few barriers to Kroenke extracting real money out of the club has been that if he pays himself a dividend he has to give 30 percent of it to Usmanov,
if Stan buys him out he can just lift every cent out of the club in 1 go and then debt leverage us up to the hilt to get even more cash out to service his massive outlay in building his LA Complex !

This is my fear, he will use that cash to then buy and asset/cash strip another fucking club, he will "Remortgage" Arsenal the second this happens so fast that Wenger and Gazidas will still be using "self sustaining model" sound bites, whilts our club has allready become one of the most debt laden clubs in Europe.

NickF

Post by NickF »

Herd wrote:
augie wrote:
I hate Stan as much as the next person but I really don't see him doing this considering the amount of teams he owns in the US and also the amount him and his wife are worth.

subtleasaheadbutt

Post by subtleasaheadbutt »

NickF wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:04 pm
Herd wrote:
augie wrote:
I hate Stan as much as the next person but I really don't see him doing this considering the amount of teams he owns in the US and also the amount him and his wife are worth.
You don't become a billionaire by spending your own money. Credit will be run up somewhere against some business. They (Stan and the misses) can then spending there money doing what ever. Maybe wig shopping

Herd

Post by Herd »

I'm not saying he will but as a private company he can do as he chooses ,with another large shareholder the chances diminish !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
He's already bollock deep into Everton through his mate cough allegedly cough etc etc. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

So should he get his greedy mits on all the shares, it means he can do a 'Glasier' on our club, to the point where we are so much in debt any real 'wobbles' in the financial global market could easily see us being sold off in chunks to all kinds of corporate hyena's.

We are soooooooooo fuckked. And that cuntwhoreslagscumbag wenger keeps smiling and earning, the AKB's keep chanting his name while we "Suffer" whilst watching the diminishing of the club and team we all once loved and treasured as a very special part of our lives. And some of the media whores wonder why there is such vitriol directed at Wenger and Wiggy???

I keep hoping some old skool gooner will drop a couple of tabs of (bad) acid and turn up at The Bowl with a model of the XXXXXXX and do us all a favour.

Am I allowed to say that? As well as hope for it? :?

Editted by mod - no you can't put that on here, mate. Not even in jest. Regards, DB10.

General

Post by General »

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Yea well...we had some real momentum last year and all these guys had their chance to get behind us or even take over the protests. Instead everyone who could have really made a difference, the ones who could have thrown some serious weight behind us,stood around and did FA, whilst hoping we would make CL & win the FA cup....all the while the club were circling the drain.

Too late now boys, maybe our club deserves this for their negligent apathy.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footba ... 50301.html

About time this was brought up, I doubt it will go anywhere though, Usmanov will be off to Everton and then we will have another club who have more ambition than us and before long we'll be pushed even further down the pecking order, then again Sheffield United have more ambition than a Kroenke club.

Hurry up and buy the club Kroenke so I can f*ck off and stop worrying/caring about what is left of The Arsenal (about 10%?).

:censored:

General

Post by General »