Ex Arsenal players you used to love, but now hate

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BFG4

Ex Arsenal players you used to love, but now hate

Post by BFG4 »

What players did you love back in their playing days, but now despise? Martin Keown is definitely one for me. What a great player, but the guy is one of the most moronic media pundits I have ever seen, with his fawning over Wenger constantly.

Helge

Re: Ex Arsenal players you used to love, but now hate

Post by Helge »

i´d really like Podolski! Really liked the times as he was sucessful at Arsenal. But could never hate him :)

canonspark

Post by canonspark »

Anelka's gotta be up there

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gotta be Bergka- nah just fucking with ya! :D

Not sure I hate any of them... hate is a strong word... :rubchin:

But there's a few I have lost respect for or feel let down by... Keown is up there for his moronic AKB shite and flip-flopping. Bouldy a bit too for selling his soul as a sub-clause of Wenger's Deal with the Devil. I LOVED Merse as a player but then he "came out" as a die-hard lifelong chav fan and I was so disappointed in him. Fabregas too, bit of a prick for the whole "if you ever see me in a chav jersey strangle me" and then he fucking joined the chav, the little cocksucker... :roll: :censored:

Oh and I'm still embarrassed by Seamo's dancer / media whore post-playing career. He was a LEGEND for me, the strong silent tough as fuck keeper... and then it turned out he's a fucking giggling bimbo.... :oops: :oops:

Oh, actually I do fucking hate 2 ex-players that I once loved - Cashley A-Hole and Robbing VanJudasCunt. :censored: :twisted:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Helge wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:57 am
i´d really like Podolski! Really liked the times as he was sucessful at Arsenal. But could never hate him :)
probably wanna read the thread title before posting then!

Helge

Post by Helge »

the playing mantis wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:36 am
Helge wrote:
sorry!

REB

Post by REB »

hate is such a strong word so why we all just get along :D

so many ex arsenal players work in the media but paul merson is the biggest twat , of all the players still playing then cole,rvp and nasri i dislike the most, the ox is another asshole who i still cant believe we got 40mill for.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Steve Bould, good solid defender but total yes man for Wenger as a 'coach'.

:roll:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

REB wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:19 pm

so many ex arsenal players work in the media but paul merson is the biggest twat , of all the players still playing then cole,rvp and nasri i dislike the most, the ox is another asshole who i still cant believe we got 40mill for.
Why Merse?, he's certainly no genius but he is very critical of Wenger and the board, unlike a lot of ex-players..

NickF

Post by NickF »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:20 pm
REB wrote:

Why Merse?, he's certainly no genius but he is very critical of Wenger and the board, unlike a lot of ex-players..
Agreed, I prefer listening to Merson rather than Wrighty, who maybe a legend but really flipflops on Wenger.

REB

Post by REB »

sk-gtfo wrote:
REB wrote:

just find him a clown tbh. he has no clue about anything .

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Players who used to play for us but no longer do? Does Mesut Ozil count? :rubchin: :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

You wont be surprised to hear that my list is quite long :oops:

Keown has forever tarnished his reputation in my eyes with his disgraceful defending of the French cock - I'll be honest and say that if it wasn't for the incident with horse face in old shatford, the level of hate I would have for keown would be right up there with sheringham :evil:

cashley and petit pute (nasri) will ALWAYS be money grabbing wh*res in my eyes - greedybarndoor is also a mercenary b**tard, but the hate I have for him isn't as high :?

Maybe hate is a bit strong, but I certainly don't like bould or seaman either

There are a list of others, but I thought I had better shorten it :lol:

markyp

Post by markyp »

REB wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:14 pm
sk-gtfo wrote:
REB wrote:

just find him a clown tbh. he has no clue about anything .
weird to hate merson ,the guy isn't a genius but then he was a footballer,he hasn't a bad bone in his body and seems to be well liked in footballing circles,he dislikes wenger as mentioned and was a great player for us,hating seem seems like hate for the sake of it,now if you want someone to hate now its keown

canonspark

Post by canonspark »

:lol:
the playing mantis wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:36 am
Helge wrote:
:lol: