FC Cologne (H) | Europa League | Thu 14 Sep 20:05

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Allgunsblazin

Re: FC Cologne (H) | Europa League | Thu 14 Sep 20:05

Post by Allgunsblazin »

NickF wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:40 am
BBC reporting of last night's fun:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41272419

Absolutely loved the comments at the end:

"Got to my usual seats in Club level with my 11-year-old son. Surrounded by Cologne fans. So unsafe we have been moved to the other side of the ground. Worst feeling at football in 40 years of watching home and away."

What, did those beastly German take all the prawn sandwiches??
Can't believe that someone who has watched football for 40 years never saw anything worse in the 70s and 80s. :roll:
I bet the beer pumps were running on empty in Club Level....

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:15 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:07 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:32 pm
Courtesy of Highbury Harold on twatter -

Cologne fans last night

Arsenal "fans"

Mother of FUCK
:lol: :lol:

In fairness though that is Club Level.... so the cúnt with the food is probably a cricket fan "doing something different for the evening". :oops: :lol:
That old bird looks as though she wants a bit of German Bratwurst!.... 8)
I'd say there are a few "working girls" down Shoreditch way that woke up this morning with their ladyparts stinking of Bratwurst! :lol:

General

Post by General »

The sight of Wenger on the bench wincing and pulling faces when things go wrong is pathetic. Someone give him a fecking string to play with. The man should be in a care home, instead he's picking up £10m a year as a glorified accountant. I really don't wish him well at all.

markyp

Post by markyp »

I think last night showed all our glaring deficiencies in all their glory,we literally win by luck and not judgment,had cologne been able to finish their chances we'd have been stuffed,it all comes down to one thing and that is money,we have enough money to buy enough quality to see us over the line against the shit teams.yuo could see last night there were no tactics apart from score more than them!! wtf,it is like watching schoolboy football at times ,the level of mis- management is astonisghing

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

That *word censored* with the pizza should have the red hot flare shoved up his arse.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

General wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:01 pm
The sight of Wenger on the bench wincing and pulling faces when things go wrong is pathetic. Someone give him a fecking string to play with. The man should be in a care home, instead he's picking up £10m a year as a glorified accountant. I really don't wish him well at all.
A Fuckin' Men :high5:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:28 pm
That *word censored* with the pizza should have the red hot flare shoved up his arse.
That is the Modern Man!
Probably ad no time for lunch!
Football on the go...Now where's that PS4 console the caaants promised me, this game is gash.... 8)

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:23 pm
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:15 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:07 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Cologne fans last night

Arsenal "fans"

Mother of FUCK
:lol: :lol:

In fairness though that is Club Level.... so the cúnt with the food is probably a cricket fan "doing something different for the evening". :oops: :lol:
That old bird looks as though she wants a bit of German Bratwurst!.... 8)
I'd say there are a few "working girls" down Shoreditch way that woke up this morning with their ladyparts stinking of Bratwurst! :lol:
OLD BIRD she can put her fury slippers under my bed anytime she likes :D :D

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:58 pm
That is the Modern Man!
Probably ad no time for lunch!
Football on the go...Now where's that PS4 console the caaants promised me, this game is gash.... 8)
I bet he loves a bit of 'banter' with the 'lads' in the sales office about Pogba and Neymar 'pulling off' a 'worldie'.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

General wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:01 pm
He looked fucking absurd with those bright pink lapels, it actually highlighted his uselessness. As Sean said elsewhere, you wouldn't look twice if you saw a nice thick blanket draped over his legs.

He looked so fucking dazed last night I wouldn't have been surprised to see him get up at halftime & shake the Cologne managers hand, completely forgetting that the game started an hour late and it was only half time.

If the game had gone into extra time he would probably have dozed off. Mind you, how would we know if he fell asleep.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

If Arsenal FC thought that Cologne were a bit of a handful,wait until Red Star Belgrade tip up to out do their German counterparts. :D

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

To be honest mate,he looks more like a sucker/swallower than a taker,but maybe he's both.
:D

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:05 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:56 pm
I know he isn't the most popular player round these parts (particularly with our Oirish fans) but give me Wilshere over Ramsey, Xhaka, Elneny, Coquelin, Maitland-Niles or any of the other useless, paceless cocks we play in that position. More heart, pace, invention and quality of passing in 20 mins than those 5 cocks will manage between them all season
Seriously, Steve.... everytime you drag this one up, no one bites... time to just put your little UKIP t-shirt back in the closet until the next Interlull... you are starting to embarrass yourself, mate... :lol: :wink:

Anyballs, good to see Jack back for the first of his usual 5 or 6 games before injury rules him out for anther 9 - 18 months... :(

More importantly, wow what a night of European Glory! This is why we left Highbury kids!! :barscarf:

Yep, to rub shoulders with a crowd of fucking idiotic small club Superfans and get outnumbered and outsung by them in a soulless shithole of a stadium in the European equivalent of the fucking league cup. :roll:

Yaaaaaayyyy!! :barscarf:

:oops: :roll:
Now I wasn't going to mention that mate......but don't worry, I'll send you a postcard from Russia when you're watching at home :D

ING-ER-LUND ING-ER-LUND ING-ER- LUND

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

My bestie Nige says hi as well :D

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:

Cologne fans last night

Arsenal "fans"

Mother of FUCK
With the amount of empty seats these days it won't be long before the full hamper, blanket and fold away chairs come out at the Bowl

Picture just about sums it up doesn't it. How football has changed for the better eh?