FRANK DE BOER SACKED

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
NickF

Re: FRANK DE BOER SACKED

Post by NickF »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:01 am
Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:48 pm
It's very hard to have any sympathy for Dr Boer when him and his brother were so greedy in the 1990s. Those 2 were at the very forefront of players turning into greedy mercenarys, so forgive me if I have a little laugh at him getting shafted :lol:
Quite arrogant too especially that fat blond who got Graham Taylor the sack in the Euros.... 8)
What, Beckham??

Sean

Post by Sean »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:17 pm
Sean wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:00 pm
On the same day as me :shock:

Those ungrateful bastards should have judged him in May :barscarf:

He earned the right to decide when he leaves 8)
:shock: wtf sean mate!??
I was let go too. I posted about it in the basement.

I'd rather not say any more :banghead:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

NickF wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:29 am
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:48 pm
It's very hard to have any sympathy for Dr Boer when him and his brother were so greedy in the 1990s. Those 2 were at the very forefront of players turning into greedy mercenarys, so forgive me if I have a little laugh at him getting shafted :lol:
Quite arrogant too especially that fat blond who got Graham Taylor the sack in the Euros.... 8)
What, Beckham??
Close! :lol:

The Everton manager 8)

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

I hope Palace get relegated. Pursued De Boer relentlessly, told him they wanted him to implement a different style of football, then sack him after four games. Then if that isn't bad enough, they compound it by appointing serial failure Woy..... and promise him a 1m bonus to keep them up. After FOUR games :shock: How's that for ambition.

Type of deal Wenger would love...Except the having to keep them up part.

RobG

Post by RobG »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:33 am
Can't we persuade wengercuntslop to go to palace and De Boer to come to The Bowl. ????? :D :barscarf:

This :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

General

Post by General »

DB10GOONER wrote:
General wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:43 pm
I secretly enjoy these managerial sackings and the sheer ruthlessness of it. Fuck their feelings, it's part of the excitement. Heartless maybe but season I thoroughly enjoyed Ranieri getting booted from Leicester whiles the press took turns to blame the players forgetting about his tactical ineptness and the fact that he sold the heartbeat of his championship winning team to Chelsea. Good job I don't own a football club because a certain Frenchman would've felt my Salvatore Ferragamos up his backside quicker than he could say judge me in May.
I think it's great we have the gays on here now. It makes the old place feel very inclusive. :gayflag:

:D :wink:
:lol:

In the words of Jacob Rees-Mogg - small man syndrome :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

General wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:13 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
General wrote:
I secretly enjoy these managerial sackings and the sheer ruthlessness of it. Fuck their feelings, it's part of the excitement. Heartless maybe but season I thoroughly enjoyed Ranieri getting booted from Leicester whiles the press took turns to blame the players forgetting about his tactical ineptness and the fact that he sold the heartbeat of his championship winning team to Chelsea. Good job I don't own a football club because a certain Frenchman would've felt my Salvatore Ferragamos up his backside quicker than he could say judge me in May.
I think it's great we have the gays on here now. It makes the old place feel very inclusive. :gayflag:

Gay and short? :shock: Mate, you are ticking our PC inclusive boxes all by yourself!! :barscarf:

You aren't also a wheelchair bound black dude by any chance? :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:17 am
General wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
General wrote:

Gay and short? :shock: Mate, you are ticking our PC inclusive boxes all by yourself!! :barscarf:

You aren't also a wheelchair bound black dude who happens to be a member of ISIS by any chance? :rubchin:

:shock:

Herd

Post by Herd »

I could care more if I didn't dislike palace so much ,always been a weasel type of club for me ,and the video of them bullying Charlton fans on the train always makes me bristle. I saw them in court in southwark for that as a mate was up on a conspiracy to do naughtiness and they were real scum. squirming vermin.

As for managers growing cultures at a club ,he's hardly had time to buy a petri dish and a microscope ffs.

Anyone see Dublins interview with Dealy at Watford about rotating managers , he more or less said that the manager wasn't SO important and the easiest to replace !

That's the way it is however ours sticks like a limpet !

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Herd wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:44 am
I could care more if I didn't dislike palace so much ,always been a weasel type of club for me ,and the video of them bullying Charlton fans on the train always makes me bristle. I saw them in court in southwark for that as a mate was up on a conspiracy to do naughtiness and they were real scum. squirming vermin.

As for managers growing cultures at a club ,he's hardly had time to buy a petri dish and a microscope ffs.

Anyone see Dublins interview with Dealy at Watford about rotating managers , he more or less said that the manager wasn't SO important and the easiest to replace !

That's the way it is however ours sticks like a limpet !
A quality post on so many counts. :barscarf:

General

Post by General »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:17 am
General wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
General wrote:

You aren't also a wheelchair bound black dude by any chance? :rubchin:

:D

Very classy from the poison dwarf.

seagull1901

Post by seagull1901 »

Absolutely ridiculous to sack him after 4 games. Any one who watched the Burnley game as well will know Palace did enough to at least get a point from the game and it was his players missing sitters that ultimately cost De boer his job.

Just hope they continue to struggle under RH.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

seagull1901 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:07 pm
Absolutely ridiculous to sack him after 4 games. Any one who watched the Burnley game as well will know Palace did enough to at least get a point from the game and it was his players missing sitters that ultimately cost De boer his job.

Just hope they continue to struggle under RH.
Don't you mean WH ?

welllll someone HAD to. :?

worthing_gooner

Post by worthing_gooner »

It's an absolute must win for Palace today against Southampton, seeing as they have United, City and Chelsea in their next three games (two away from home). Not beyond the realms that they'll be played 8, lost 8 :oops:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Woy off to a flyer! Carrying on where he left off from the Iceland game :D