Arry sacked!!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
GranadaJoe

Arry sacked!!!

Post by GranadaJoe »

After signing 14 players in the summer transfer window, and just 8 games into the season, Rednapp has been sacked.

Fucking hilarious.

Jumpers For Goalposts

Re: Arry sacked!!!

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:04 pm
After signing 14 players in the summer transfer window, and just 8 games into the season, Rednapp has been sacked.

Fucking hilarious.
:coffeespit:

Superb news. Except for the fact that he'll probably get a pay-off of hundreds of thousands to add to the millions he's already got. Can't be bothered to check but has he actually won anything in his long and lucrative managerial career ????

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Just checked and in 34 years he has won :-

Division 3 in 1987
Division 2 in 2003
FA Cup in 2008

He makes Wenger look good :lol:

Rugby Gooner

Double,Double,Double

Post by Rugby Gooner »

What a cheeky little double,
The Scum fail to win at Wembley again,and Birmingham City sack 'Arry. :barscarf:
Feel free to merge with Granadajoes "'Arry" thread.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Has this been confirmed by someone speaking through a rolled down car window...

Red Snapper

Re: Double,Double,Double

Post by Red Snapper »

Nice! Drinks on you then?!
Did you notice how many people turned up at Wembley today dressed as red seats?

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:32 pm
Has this been confirmed by someone speaking through a rolled down car window...
Yes and there was a dog in the back seat with what looked like a huge bag of cash!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:04 pm

Fucking hilarious.
Triffic

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Just seen this...been down in the pub at the little village I live in talking to a Birmingham supporter here on holiday whilst watching the tots huff & puff. I said to him, surely Harry's position must be in jeopardy?? No, no, no, he assured me,we will give him at least 3 or 4 more games. YEAH??? How's that working out then?

Bruce next??

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Steve Bruce will probably be next :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Tbh I hate it when we spend our time crowing over opponents failures. Different if we are the Invincibles and lording it over everybody but we are absolutely dogshite ourselves and the only enjoyment we seem to get these days is when other teams fail. Lose tomorrow and we'll be 14th. Fuck Harry, WENGER should be fucking fired!!

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

schadenfreude we love you :barscarf:

JimmyAFC

Post by JimmyAFC »

Good riddance to the biggest fraud in world football (aside from Wenger).

I can't stand this arrogant *word censored*. He has made a living out of being a shit overpaid English manager and is coincidently probably a multi millionaire because of it.

Leaves every club he has managed in a worst state and only cares about the money and couldn't give two shits about the club or the welfare of his players.

Let me guess, Bruce or Allerdyce is on Birminghams candidate list? All these sub par managers keep getting jobs and I'll never know why or how.

They are all shit managers with no tactical nous.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Absolute *word censored*. Nothing but a *word censored*.

JimmyAFC

Post by JimmyAFC »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:53 am
Absolute *word censored*. Nothing but a *word censored*.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Short and sharp mate. Very true though. F***** c***.

JimmyAFC

Post by JimmyAFC »

I was listening to talksport interviewing ol' arry during his tenure at birmingham and it made me physically sick listening to these sycophants interview him.

Calling him "H", laughing at every word he says even though his talking absolute bollocks, towing the party line and acting like they were talking to a mate on the phone whilst this fraud seethes more money out of another club. Having a good old laugh with old candle face and his failing career and Arry banging on about being busy and sorting out the club...yeah right mate you couldn't give a flying rats arse about the club you mercenary.

I posted previously but can someone please tell me what goes through these owners heads when they appoint the likes of 'Arry, Bruce, Allerdyce, Hughes, Pulis etc.

They are bang average managers who keep getting managerial gigs. Why would you not appoint a second assistant from a top club like Madrid, Bayern, Juventus, Barcelona? Why do they appoint hack managers who take the club nowhere and they wonder why their club is in a shocking position.