Arry sacked!!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Double,Double,Double

Post by StuartL »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:23 pm
schadenfreude we love you :barscarf:
Tried to sign him, good player, triffic left foot.

brucers

Post by brucers »

xisstential wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:30 pm
Steve Bruce will probably be next :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Tbh I hate it when we spend our time crowing over opponents failures. Different if we are the Invincibles and lording it over everybody but we are absolutely dogshite ourselves and the only enjoyment we seem to get these days is when other teams fail. Lose tomorrow and we'll be 14th. Fuck Harry, WENGER should be fucking fired!!
Tend to agree but then again that's all we have nowadays! Lets at least laugh at Spurs when we can.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:18 am
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Tried to sign him, good player, triffic left foot.
Could have got him on loan up front with Crouchy but just couldn't get the deal done in time.

SteveO 35

Re: Arry sacked!!!

Post by SteveO 35 »

Fucking good job too, corrupt prick. Listened to him on Talkshite in the week where as usual the interviewers like Ray Wilkins were drooling on his bell-end. After the defeat at Leeds he said "we're playing well, we'll be alright".......didn't see that coming eh melted cheese face! Do the whole country a favour and retire so we don't have to see that ugly fucking mug on deadline day again

Wonder if the Birmingham branch of HMRC have been in touch about his pay off yet?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I can imagine it now... In a very broad, strong Brummie accent.

"Yoh! Peettzaa Foyce Git Yur Coat Yur Saacked Yoo Twaaat" :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Sean

Post by Sean »

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:28 pm
Fucking good job too, corrupt prick. Listened to him on Talkshite in the week where as usual the interviewers like Ray Wilkins were drooling on his bell-end. After the defeat at Leeds he said "we're playing well, we'll be alright".......didn't see that coming eh melted cheese face! Do the whole country a favour and retire so we don't have to see that ugly fucking mug on deadline day again

Wonder if the Birmingham branch of HMRC have been in touch about his pay off yet?

Who was the bloke on here once,who thought Harry was a better manager than wenger,oh what was his name :rubchin: :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:23 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:

Who was the bloke on here once,who thought Harry was a better manager than wenger,oh what was his name :rubchin: :lol:
I was thinking of you as soon as the news broke mate 😀 I think he's busy scouting the French leagues as we speak so hope he noticed Arry's departure !

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:51 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

I was thinking of you as soon as the news broke mate 😀 I think he's busy scouting the French leagues as we speak so hope he noticed Arry's departure !

Thought his cousin in France was the expert over there

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Is he the younger brother of ex-spud defender Stefan?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:20 pm
What a cheeky little double,
The Scum fail to win at Wembley again,and Birmingham City sack 'Arry. :barscarf:
Feel free to merge with Granadajoes "'Arry" thread.
I'm like a vampire.... if you invite me in then I'm fucking in! :barscarf: :box:

:-P :wink:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

JimmyAFC wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:14 am
I was listening to talksport interviewing ol' arry during his tenure at birmingham and it made me physically sick listening to these sycophants interview him.

Calling him "H", laughing at every word he says even though his talking absolute bollocks, towing the party line and acting like they were talking to a mate on the phone whilst this fraud seethes more money out of another club. Having a good old laugh with old candle face and his failing career and Arry banging on about being busy and sorting out the club...yeah right mate you couldn't give a flying rats arse about the club you mercenary.

I posted previously but can someone please tell me what goes through these owners heads when they appoint the likes of 'Arry, Bruce, Allerdyce, Hughes, Pulis etc.

They are bang average managers who keep getting managerial gigs. Why would you not appoint a second assistant from a top club like Madrid, Bayern, Juventus, Barcelona? Why do they appoint hack managers who take the club nowhere and they wonder why their club is in a shocking position.
Love him over on Talkshite they do...him and Fat Sam. This morning,Barton, yep that one, pairing up with yuk,yuk,yuk, Booze Hound Brazil, lamenting the fact that 'Arry was fired. Such a shame his managerial career had to end like this after he's achieved so much??? I hate it when these people, like Wenger, can have a public platform to air their views without ever being challenged. Somebody should phone in and ask Barton to run through 'Arrys managerial "achievements"

The good news is that 'Arry has now retired. Lock up your dogs......

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

:lol: :lol:

"Yet the denial persisted!!!" :lol: :oops: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

This fucking clown was probably the King of Shit Managers Merry-Go-Round... :roll: :lol:

King 'Arry Redkrapp - I'd say a few chairmen have called him 'king 'arry in his time! Ba-dum-tish! :drums: I'm here all week! :wink:

Who will replace him from the Shit Managers Merry-Go-Round;

Pulis
Hughes
Curbishly
Fat Head Allardyce :censored:
Dyche
Lying Phil Brown :censored:
Mrs Doubtfire Warnock
"funny lad" Holloway :oops:
Tubby Bruce
Pigshit Pearson
O'Neill
Thick Mick McCarthy
Pardew

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:10 am
This fucking clown was probably the King of Shit Managers Merry-Go-Round... :roll: :lol:

King 'Arry Redkrapp - I'd say a few chairmen have called him 'king 'arry in his time! Ba-dum-tish! :drums: I'm here all week! :wink:

Who will replace him from the Shit Managers Merry-Go-Round;

Pulis
Hughes
Curbishly
Fat Head Allardyce :censored:
Dyche
Lying Phil Brown :censored:
Mrs Doubtfire Warnock
"funny lad" Holloway :oops:
Tubby Bruce
Pigshit Pearson
O'Neill
Thick Mick McCarthy
Pardew
Pick the one you dislike the most out of that lot...that is one helluva job. McCarthy has to be right up there. Tbh I had completely forgotten about Thick Mick, thanks for that DB :evil: :evil: :evil: