Sanchez

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Sanchez

Post by DB10GOONER »

Can't understand anyone booing Sanchez tbh. He has given his all every time he pulled on the jersey. He is obviously frustrated by the utter shit that makes up most of our squad, and by the abject gash levels of ineptitude of the manager. He has earned the right to walk away with his head held high, as much as it will sicken me to see him at citeh or the manure filth... We as a club let him down. :(

It's not like the VanJudasCunt situation where we had a judas cúnt that gave fucking nothing for 7 seasons, sat on his arse nursing knocks and pissy little injuries like a bitch, getting paid fucking millions, and then has one good season and cashes it in to go to one of our most bitter and hated rivals. He as a cúnt let us down. :censored:

Spot the difference? :roll:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:57 pm
Can't understand anyone booing Sanchez tbh. He has given his all every time he pulled on the jersey. He is obviously frustrated by the utter shit that makes up most of our squad, and by the abject gash levels of ineptitude of the manager. He has earned the right to walk away with his head held high, as much as it will sicken me to see him at citeh or the manure filth... We as a club let him down. :(

It's not like the VanJudasCunt situation where we had a judas cúnt that gave fucking nothing for 7 seasons, sat on his arse nursing knocks and pissy little injuries like a bitch, getting paid fucking millions, and then has one good season and cashes it in to go to one of our most bitter and hated rivals. He as a cúnt let us down. :censored:

:barscarf:

Booing a guy who's given everything, and who we wanted to sell but bungled it at the end.

Only the average shit want to stay at our club.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Probably AKB's - they will blame Sanchez causing "dressing room issues" when we finish 6th, not Wenger or his wiggy overlord.

:banghead:

I think come next season we'll see the two Manchester clubs pulling away, perhaps with Chelsea not too far back but the rest will be a load of sh*te, I think Spurs will struggle a bit with the burden of paying for the new SHL but will probably still keep up with us because they have a better manager. F*cking tedious sh*t this PL football is.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I said elsewhere that i'm not sure Sanchez will get all shitty and stop playing, he seems a fairly canny player and he will know if he wants a good move in January or decent teams to come in for him in the summer he still has to prove it on the pitch, the better he plays the more interest he'll generate and the higher signing bonus he'll be able to bargain for.

His problem will be Wenger as always, Wenger is a vindictive *word censored* and he is not above playing Sanchez off the bench or reducing his pitch time to try and make things as bad as possible for Sanchez. Wenger believes in his ideaology and somewhere in his twisted little mind a little demon will be telling him if you make it bad enough for Alexis other teams wont come in for him or wont offer him enough to entice him away. We know it's bullshit but Wenger is Wenger :roll:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:

I heard a few "sign the fucking contact" from a few people,I was actually quite shocked to hear it to be honest,the bloke runs his bollocks out most weeks,I said to the bloke next to me why the fuck would he want to stay here when he can go to a team with real ambition.......bloke didnt seen to have an answer....
2017 Arsenal eh,boo the tryers and adore the fucking clueless.

Neilers C

Post by Neilers C »

So much negativity amongst our fan base.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Neilers C wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:53 am
Why do you think that is, mate?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Alexis Sanchez - World Class Player

vs

Arsene Wenger - Utter Shyte Manager

nuff sed.

Neilers C

Post by Neilers C »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:04 am
Neilers C wrote:
Haha it's just an endless circle!!

NickF

Post by NickF »

robbo10 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:25 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

I heard a few "sign the fucking contact" from a few people,I was actually quite shocked to hear it to be honest,the bloke runs his bollocks out most weeks,I said to the bloke next to me why the fuck would he want to stay here when he can go to a team with real ambition.......bloke didnt seen to have an answer....
2017 Arsenal eh,boo the tryers and adore the fucking clueless.
Unfortunately this is the sort of mentality we have to deal with at The Arsenal, have a go at the player rather than asking yourself why the player hasn't signed a contract. When he does leave, these same people will be calling him a money-grabbing mercenary... :banghead:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Neilers C wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:07 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Neilers C wrote:
Indeed an endless circle of bs from Kroenke & Wenger, any surprise it results in a "hostile environment" ?.

:roll:

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

How can Liverpool deal with the same situation by giving Suarez a bigger deal which kept him happy and then sell him to Barcelona for good money at the time while we have 2 players on the same deal which means they earn less this season but the club gets nothing at the end of the season.
Wenger/Board are shite. With a new manager we hope it's just the board that are shite. Think we are screwed for a long time to come.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

supergeorgegraham wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:48 am
How can Liverpool deal with the same situation by giving Suarez a bigger deal which kept him happy and then sell him to Barcelona for good money at the time while we have 2 players on the same deal which means they earn less this season but the club gets nothing at the end of the season.
Wenger/Board are shite. With a new manager we hope it's just the board that are shite. Think we are screwed for a long time to come.
Because you know if the current board are still in place when Wenger's replacement is needed will they go for an "ambitious" manager or a bookkeeper like we have now? I do fear you are right,we are fucked well beyond silly bollocks Arsene

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

supergeorgegraham wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:48 am
Yes and that is exactly what I thought at the end of last season, I thought he would sign a new deal on a silly amount with a hefty signing-on fee but with a clause(s) allowing him to leave if certain terms were met, the fact that he hasn't just shows how inept we are at managing this sort of situation and that Sanchez has zero confidence in the 'ambition' of the club and clearly just wants out.

I doubt we will see anyone as good as Sanchez now for decades or more as we sink further down into midtable obscurity which is exactly what you get from a sports franchise (yes that is what we are now) under Kroenke, just like his US sports franchises.

And yet people still pay for tickets etc.? are they f*cking mad?!.

:banghead:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Neilers C wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:07 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Neilers C wrote:
Such a typical reply...never a coherent argument "for" ...just blindly support the team and the manager who in turn,treats the fans like shit.