Sanchez

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
JoshIM2150

Re: Sanchez

Post by JoshIM2150 »

Trust that the CONMEBOL is more exciting than another of qualifier. End to end gameplay with Argentina and their aim of an Imperial Stormtrooper

beck

Post by beck »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:49 am
I am sure if we had a hungry ambitious manager instead of an old has been who fails to grasp the difference between reality and fantasy those contracts would have been sorted one way or the other...
The world no longer revolves around Wenger and those supporting the old has been are as deluded as he is!...
We are slipping away, slowly but surely...
Arsenal is not the place to be and judging by all those players that have turned us down, the stumbling block is Wenger..
In 2006 we were in a Champions League final, in 2017 we are scrapping with minnows in the Europa Trash League, what went wrong in those 11 years?...
Milan won the champions league and a serie a

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

beck wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:57 pm
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:49 am
I am sure if we had a hungry ambitious manager instead of an old has been who fails to grasp the difference between reality and fantasy those contracts would have been sorted one way or the other...
The world no longer revolves around Wenger and those supporting the old has been are as deluded as he is!...
We are slipping away, slowly but surely...
Arsenal is not the place to be and judging by all those players that have turned us down, the stumbling block is Wenger..
In 2006 we were in a Champions League final, in 2017 we are scrapping with minnows in the Europa Trash League, what went wrong in those 11 years?...
Milan won the champions league and a serie a

You have lost me!....

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I Concur.

He has lost you. :D :wink: