Sanchez

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Sanchez

Post by DB10GOONER »

BFG4 wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:14 pm
Sean wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:19 pm
Sanchez will leave for Citeh in January, sadly. Ozil will walk away for nothing next summer. Why would they waste any more time in their careers to play for TOF?
Agree 100% Sean, and i know it's a touchy subject on here but how anyone can be angry with RVP, Cesc or Nasri for leaving, when they did? All have won PL titles, and would be stuck in the never ending top 4 cycle otherwise.
RVP??? Pull your fucking head in ffs. :oops: :roll:

This is in general to all the VanJudasCunt fanboys on here; Sometimes the fucking rank idiocy on this forum astonishes me. We got people posting shit as if VanJudasCunt should be respected, lauded and loved because by cashing in his one good season and fucking off to one of our most bitter and hated rivals he had somehow fucked everyone's enemy, Wenger. Well here's the fucking news. He didn't fuck Wenger one iota by fucking off. It made no difference whatsoever to Wenger's tenure because here we are FIVE YEARS later and guess what? Guess who is still our shit manager? Need a fucking clue? He's French and been in charge for what feels like 50 years now and will be in charge until he deems he won't be. VanJudasCunt didn't fuck Wenger. He fucked The Arsenal. Our club. Our team. Our fans. We the punters who made the lazy crocked cúnt a millionaire - that's who he fucked. He's on a par with Cashley A-Hole for the level of cúnt he is. This fucking "my enemy's enemy is my friend" mentality is fucking embarrassing tbh. It's as embarrassing as any shite the AKB come out with to defend their Lord and Master. Have some pride you dizzy cúnts. :oops: :roll: :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

General wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:12 am
falkirk goon wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:56 pm
Sean wrote:
Sanchez will leave for Citeh in January, sadly. Ozil will walk away for nothing next summer. Why would they waste any more time in their careers to play for TOF?
I concur :( Oz-I'll would be aswell fucking off now imo,wage thief of the highest order..lazy fucker that he is.
The French ignoramus has never indulged another player more. Ramsey comes close but at least he puts in a shift even though he's a brainless footballer. There will be a culture shock for a lot of these players when a proper coach comes in and puts an end to the confort zone culture the despicable prick has created at this club.
Horseshit mate. No player in the history of the club has been as over indulged as Messi-Lite. Ok, maybe Feo... :lol: :wink:

I do agree that Ozil gets far too easy a ride from Wenger. As does Giroud, Welwide, Feo, Messi-Lite, the Big German Vagina.... etc etc.

Ozil and Sanchez are our ONLY top class players. They think and play at a level most of our team cannot understand. But both have had runs of terrible form and still get picked by Wenger. It sets a terrible precedent. No matter who you are, if you are playing shit then you should be dropped. Simple as.

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

I think Sanchez will stay and then leave in the summer and Ozil will be sold in January.
I also think we won't sign anyone in January and Lemar will go to another big club in the summer needing us to find another player to fill the void of these 2 leaving.
Sanchez harder than Ozil who is hit and miss as we know

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:19 am
BFG4 wrote:
Sean wrote:
Agree 100% Sean, and i know it's a touchy subject on here but how anyone can be angry with RVP, Cesc or Nasri for leaving, when they did? All have won PL titles, and would be stuck in the never ending top 4 cycle otherwise.

This is in general to all the VanJudasCunt fanboys on here; Sometimes the fucking rank idiocy on this forum astonishes me. We got people posting shit as if VanJudasCunt should be respected, lauded and loved because by cashing in his one good season and fucking off to one of our most bitter and hated rivals he had somehow fucked everyone's enemy, Wenger. Well here's the fucking news. He didn't fuck Wenger one iota by fucking off. It made no difference whatsoever to Wenger's tenure because here we are FIVE YEARS later and guess what? Guess who is still our shit manager? Need a fucking clue? He's French and been in charge for what feels like 50 years now and will be in charge until he deems he won't be. VanJudasCunt didn't fuck Wenger. He fucked The Arsenal. Our club. Our team. Our fans. We the punters who made the lazy crocked cúnt a millionaire - that's who he fucked. He's on a par with Cashley A-Hole for the level of cúnt he is. This fucking "my enemy's enemy is my friend" mentality is fucking embarrassing tbh. It's as embarrassing as any shite the AKB come out with to defend their Lord and Master. Have some pride you dizzy cúnts. :oops: :roll: :censored:
I have to agree with that. RVP turned his back on the fans and Arsenal. Forget Wenger or the board for a moment it's the fans that support these players and even with Sanchez he can't really care that much for the club but is professional enough to give it his best on the pitch.
It would be good to sign some players who actually have pride in wearing the shirt. Lacazette seems to be like that from my first impressions but he was a loyal Lyon player before us so makes sense

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:05 pm
greengooner wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:22 pm
At least alexis turns up, Ozil is running down his contract from home
Yet no one has a go at Ozil but call Sanchez out for "playing for himself" etc. :roll:

Going to be interesting to see how club level sales go next summer, if we're not in the CL and lose Sanchez and Ozil what is our appeal?. :rubchin:
:lol: :lol:

You are kidding right? Ozil gets non stop shite because of silly shit like his body language ffs. :lol: I can understand when people have a pop at him for a poor performance but some of the retarded stuff about him being "lazy" is beyond hilarious. The idiots having a pop at Sanchez are equally fucking stupid. No one can say Sanchez doesn't give 100% in every game, no matter what his motivation.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

I have more respect for RVP than most other former players tbh. He carried us for a whole season and knew we were destined for more mediocrity and got out whole he can. No real Arsenal fan saw the manc shite as direct rivals at the time anyway.

Players like clichy, saga, nasri and song gave far less to Arsenal and got less vitriol than RVP, not to mention he has always spoken warmly of his time with us despite the incessant rape chanting when we played them (some weird gooners still chanting this years after he left them :? )

Being honest the way our support handled the RVP thing was incredibly small time and we would give any other fanbase stick if they kept it up years on end.

Probably going to get a very angry diatribe from DB10 for this but oh well ;)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Alexis IN

#WengerOUT

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:00 pm
I have more respect for RVP than most other former players tbh. He carried us for a whole season and knew we were destined for more mediocrity and got out whole he can. No real Arsenal fan saw the manc shite as direct rivals at the time anyway.

Players like clichy, saga, nasri and song gave far less to Arsenal and got less vitriol than RVP, not to mention he has always spoken warmly of his time with us despite the incessant rape chanting when we played them (some weird gooners still chanting this years after he left them :? )

Being honest the way our support handled the RVP thing was incredibly small time and we would give any other fanbase stick if they kept it up years on end.

I think the thing that Grinds with those Gooners who think of him as a traitor, is because he was always, always injured and he only ever gave us one season of more than 50% appearances, which also allowed him to put himself in the old shop window. Also, for him to choose to go to a long standing direct rival, AND then be the reason they then won the prem that season is just too much for some to forgive. Yes, he knew we were Never going to win the title under wenger's inept management, but that still doesn't allow for what he did get from Arsenal whilst often occupying the injury table more than even the bench.

General

Post by General »

DB10GOONER wrote:
BFG4 wrote:
Sean wrote:

If I was in RVP's position I would've done the same. Same with Cashley. Why would he hang about after finding out the French boys were earning significantly more than him. Any player with ambition or after a top pay packet to match their talent is best elsewhere as long as the French ignoramus remains in charge.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:

I never took to RVP when he was at Arsenal and thought he was a waste of a squad space until he proved me wrong to some extent by staying fit and scoring goals in his last year and a half. I am not one of those who felt betrayed by him though because I didnt like him in the first place.

But I agree with you on the small time thing. Booing Cole, Nasri, Adebayor**, RvP, Fabregas etc. is small time when you do it every time. Maybe boo them on their first visit back if you want to make a point but then drop it. Booing means they matter. The trouble is in a lot of those cases is that the club didnt replace them with the equivalent quality so it probably did matter. Wenger is the one however who created a situation where top class players thought we were no longer good enough for them ... but he never got booed of course :roll:

** I did boo Adebayor every time (but then I booed him when he was still wearing our shirt too because I hated that :censored: with a passion).

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:

Me too. I have no animosity at all to van Persie. He carried us in the 2012 season and he was United's best player in Ferguson's last season. I understand fully why he left us when he had the chance to join a club that actually prioritised winning trophies.

General

Post by General »

It was easy to become emotionally invested in players during the self imposed austerity years because we were told we had no money and consequently player loyalty became key to survival. Nonetheless, Wonga and the deceitful board were all too happy to take the money under the guise that said players wanted out. We paid around £3m for Robin so we were never going to make a loss come what may. Some wanted top dollar which we didn't want to pay (Adebandoor, Flamini circa 08, Robin, Sanchez, Ozil) and some simply wanted out because they thought the grass was greener (Hleb, Cesc, Ox). Others were simply sold to balance the books (Nasri, Clichy).

Either way I bear no grudges towards any of these players. If we had a top coach who knew what we was doing, none of them would come any close to looking as indispensable as we made them look. Fergie did this to great effect. No way in hell would any sane manager have played Ox at Anfield after he made it known he wanted out. The days of players attaining legendary status because they consitently fought for the badge are long gone. Most of them are corporate robots. Looking at this squad, I actually hate half of them and would happily hand them a free transfer just to get rid of them.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
BFG4 wrote:
Sean wrote:

DB, I understand why you hate RVP, but answer me this question. What would you have liked him to do? Should he have hung around and battled for 4th, out of some sort of loyalty, in a sport in which there is none. Everyone on here has been criticising and abusing Wenger for years, but you think that no player should have the right to want away from him. Blame Wenger for his incompetence, not a player for waking up and walking away from his bullshit.

NickF

Post by NickF »

General wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:17 pm
It was easy to become emotionally invested in players during the self imposed austerity years because we were told we had no money and consequently player loyalty became key to survival. Nonetheless, Wonga and the deceitful board were all too happy to take the money under the guise that said players wanted out. We paid around £3m for Robin so we were never going to make a loss come what may. Some wanted top dollar which we didn't want to pay (Adebandoor, Flamini circa 08, Robin, Sanchez, Ozil) and some simply wanted out because they thought the grass was greener (Hleb, Cesc, Ox). Others were simply sold to balance the books (Nasri, Clichy).
Do you really think Ozil and Sanchez is just about money?

General

Post by General »

NickF wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:53 pm
General wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:17 pm
Do you really think Ozil and Sanchez is just about money?
It's not 'just' about money but money is a major factor and I'm certain our deceitful board have offered nowhere near what's been reported by the media. People enter into contracts to make money and neither player would've entered into prolonged contract negotiations with the club if money wasn't a factor. Sanchez could easily command a £10m signing on fee if he walks away for free.