THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: WENGER RESIGNS!!!

Post by DB10GOONER »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:19 pm
Bendtners Drinking Buddy wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:16 pm
2389 posts ive made on here, Jesus!

I wonder in a pie chart

30% trying to prove im not someone else
10% defending wenger
60% saying Alex Song isnt as bad as people make him out to be.
*30% trying to prove im not someone else
10% defending wenger
55% saying Alex Song isnt as bad as people make him out to be.
5% looking at Mr *** naked on a bike, in a tent, on the toilet or in his shed
I'm pretty sure that was more like 30% tbh.... :lol:

Swale_Gooner1985

Post by Swale_Gooner1985 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:25 pm
Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:20 pm
Why did it censor me writing Mr ****?

I had to type Mr ***
There were "issues". And I'm now going to delete your mention of him. :wink:
Oh wow, really? It got that bad? Intrigued now...what the hell did he do?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

How about "Swale Likes the Cock" for a title...? Too far?

Maybe turn it into a clever tottingham pun... :rubchin:

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:27 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:25 pm
Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:20 pm
Why did it censor me writing Mr ****?

I had to type Mr ***
There were "issues". And I'm now going to delete your mention of him. :wink:
Oh wow, really? It got that bad? Intrigued now...what the hell did he do?
PM on the way.

Swale_Gooner1985

Post by Swale_Gooner1985 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:28 pm

How comes you're allowed to write slanderous homophobic comments like that but I'm not allowed to reminisce over a fat naked bloke in a tent..... :wink:

oh hang on....maybe you've got a point :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:30 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:28 pm

How comes you're allowed to write slanderous homophobic comments like that but I'm not allowed to reminisce over a fat naked bloke in a tent..... :wink:

oh hang on....maybe you've got a point :lol:
:lol:

Vagaries of the internet and modern society? :rubchin:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Where's Lethal when you need him?

:shock: :lol:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:25 pm
arseofacrow wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:16 pm
He's done this before.

Got bored with pretending to be three people at once some years ago and fucked off once it became obvious that Wenger was a c :censored: t

:D :barscarf:
Oh yeah...I remember that, there were a few people on here who had an outlook that wasn't completely negative and therefore everyone on here assumed they were the same person!! :lol:

Got bored with 99% of posts on here whinging about Wenger is closer to the truth
You....are....an....IDGIT!!

But you must have already heard so many variations of that as you struggled to grow up.

Btw this isn't you is it.......

https://mobile.twitter.com/JuniorGunner ... 92/photo/1

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:31 am
Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:06 am
2009 ??

I'm up to date as usual. :lol: I hope they've all come over to the dark side by now
Well I can clearly see augie there and he has deffo come over to the dark side! :lol: :wink:
Did you mean he has a comb over to the dark side ?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

xisstential wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:16 pm
Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:25 pm
arseofacrow wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:16 pm
He's done this before.

Got bored with pretending to be three people at once some years ago and fucked off once it became obvious that Wenger was a c :censored: t

:D :barscarf:
Oh yeah...I remember that, there were a few people on here who had an outlook that wasn't completely negative and therefore everyone on here assumed they were the same person!! :lol:

Got bored with 99% of posts on here whinging about Wenger is closer to the truth
You....are....an....IDGIT!!

But you must have already heard so many variations of that as you struggled to grow up.

Btw this isn't you is it.......

https://mobile.twitter.com/JuniorGunner ... 92/photo/1

:rubchin:

Which one?

The one on the left or the one on the right?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:rubchin: mmmmmm

Just in case there was or is Any doubt in anyone's mind.

Wenger IS a C.U.N.T

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:07 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
2009 ??

I'm up to date as usual. :lol: I hope they've all come over to the dark side by now
Well I can clearly see augie there and he has deffo come over to the dark side! :lol: :wink:
:barscarf: :lol:

Oh comb on - that's a bit harsh! :oops: :wink:

Neilers C

Post by Neilers C »

A debate that will never ever end.

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

Sean wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:53 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:55 pm
Sean wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:40 pm
Just as a fair few predicted a bumming today, we take a point against the blue scum instead. The Devil Pact has no end; I expect we'll go on an unbeaten run for the next couple of months now, killing the appetite for protests :roll:

He'll still be here in 2040, unless he can be forced out :banghead:
Accurate to a 'T' Sean, people keep saying his deal with the Devil can't last or is over but i don't see any sign of it waning.... i seriously want to know how many of his disciples he has to sacrifice each day to keep it fresh :cussing:

The truth is the team we have is the 5th or 6th best team in the league and no matter what the rest are only occasionally good enough to put one over on us, this means he will always have just enough on the pitch to get a result when it matters and even though we get screwed by the shit teams on occasion they are not good enough between them to force a prolonged set of bad results our way, the way the league matches against the relegation fodder, International breaks and Cup Ties against lower opposition fall is the pure luck of the Devil and enables him to do just enough with what he has :banghead:
Indeed, Muzz. Every time we think it's finally going away from The Old Fraud, it comes back to him. He always does just enough to keep the wolves from the door. Now Klopp is now taking all the heat in the press now for not doing defence, even though TOF has been guilty for that sin for the past decade. Same thing with the press going after Van Gaal's slow boring sideways football at Manure, when our own football is also torture to watch. I don't think anyone else can understand what emotional torture it is to see our club constantly struggling to keep our heads above water under TOF for the past decade+ now as we sleepwalk our way to being the next Liverpool; minus the CL titles, naturally.

I don't give a fuck about the league anymore, seeing as we'll never win it again while he's here. I had thought our defence is depleted and mismanaged enough to ensure dropping into upper mid-table, but we may do just enough for top six, or better if the scum, Liverpool and Everton make it easy for us, which they seem to be. The Mancs and Chelsea will lock out the top three, but the VT will be up for grabs.

You're bang on about the boring international breaks and convenient opposition always saving his skin. He survived over two months of absolute shite back in the spring, just as he survived the 8-2, 6-0, 5-1, 10-2 Agg, and all the humiliating cup exits and league defeats. The media never have the bottle to keep him under the spotlight, thanks to his overblown reputation. It turns out that winning just four titles in thirty-four years and never winning a European trophy, after reaching just three finals, still makes you a professor.

I had hoped that finally dropping out of the VT last season would damage his chances of staying on, after that being the enduring centre-piece of his reputation after the nine year drought exposed him, but butter wouldn't melt. Typically enough, he won't even try to win the EL in order to sneak back into the Be All and End All, which he will also never win. There really is no hope while he is still here. Never mind Fergie's longevity record, I won't be surprised if TOF tries to break Pat Rice's 44 years at the club.

:suicide:
Good post. However, you are missing the key element here. The media are more than cognizant of TOF's failings and his many weaknesses. They know very well that he's a has been. Thus, they are happy with the status quo at the Emirates and are keen on it continuing for however long. Why.. I here you ask. Well, consider this; most of the pundits are affiliates of the victims and mancs. It's why they'll go after managers of those clubs, whenever they aren't delivering, but will mug off our fans who want the old looney bin gone. They are all northern *word censored* who can hardly ever disguise their hatred for us.

Fuck the lot of them. I pay them very little attention. I don't get worked up about them defending TOF. Neither do I expect them to support any protest to get shot of him

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:50 am
StuartL wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:07 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
2009 ??

:barscarf: :lol:

Oh comb on - that's a bit harsh! :oops: :wink:
Apparently there was a Parting of the ways. :D