brighton game thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: brighton game thread

Post by Gunner Rob »

Fuck off Lacazette - you Chamkh impersonating piece of shit

I would rather see Walcott play than him
Total waste of £46 million

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Giroud & Wallpot look like they're heading out on a photo shoot for GQ magazine. The fucking state of our club.....

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Mustafi :lol:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Xhaka goes off and Wallpot moves into his "shittest player on the field" slot

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

35 million pounds worth of SHIT

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Keown..."Wenger never panics"

Why would he. He is unsackable...and he knows it.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

So what have we learned here?

Come to the Emirates and sit back and you'll lose

Chuck on any old lump like Glenn Murray who can push and shove a bit and jump and cowards like Mustafi will suddenly turn to jelly

TO1AW will let Wilshere go and keep Ramsey and Xhaka as his preferred pairing with Elneny as first choice replacement

Alexis doesn't want to be here and will play for himself for the rest of the season

augie

Post by augie »

Only got home 15 minutes ago so have only seen from that point, but maybe someone call tell me how in gods name el ninny can be brought on ahead of wilshere ? :? By all account jack has played really well in his last 2 games, and yet this shaggy haired average clown is being brought on ahead of him :x
Like everyone else I have become increasingly frustrated with wilshere's never ending injuries, but the reality (in my book at least) is that when fit he plays ahead of elneny, coquelin, iwobi, xhaka and ramsey - wenker is clearly gonna force him out :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Take that Watford !!!

:barscarf:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Well that was hard to watch. Very dull indeed :lol:

Still, we won which is the main thing.

The game would have been perfect for jack to come into but i can understand why he wasnt used given he played 90mins in belarus and is being eased back.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

The game today was decided by a bit of brilliance by a player, who will be at Man City next season. After that it was comfortable, but still we looked nervy whenever they attacked. Our midfield pairing of Xhaka and Ramsey are laughable. Both are as shit as each other. I lost count of the amount of times they gave the ball away. It's obvious Wenger just picks players he likes, and doesn't look at their performances. Xhaka is a complete liability, and should be a squad player, at best.

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

Insipid match, result never really in doubt even when you take into account our team of bottlers, lost interest when Laca went off and Walnut wandered on, really beginning to despise that oxygen thief. A special word for the "atmosphere" and that word is dire, it's unreal bad, no singing no shouts, the crowd appeared to be dozing for most of the game, I suppose that's what you get when you fill the ground with tourists and sheep, if a good crowd is the 12th man it's no wonder we struggle, oh for happy days in Highbury back in the day.

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

BFG4 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:41 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:36 am
Lacazette's performance is worrying - seems very wasteful
I think he will be Giroud, part 2. He will score a decent(but not prolific) amount of goals and will look good in some games, but miss easy chances in others.
And you expected something else?, #joeleaverage

LaughingGooner

Post by LaughingGooner »

ha, ha you have just to have to laugh at the bitterness and hate on this site.
Just dying for us to lose so can you can come on here and write more racist shite against our manager.

Another solid performance. The majority of fans are happy but the pathetic vocal minority just love to moan and bitch.
Makes me wonder what the mood would have been if you lot were around in the 80s when the club really was in a mess and going nowhere.

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

LaughingGooner wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:11 pm
ha, ha you have just to have to laugh at the bitterness and hate on this site.
Just dying for us to lose so can you can come on here and write more racist shite against our manager.

Another solid performance. The majority of fans are happy but the pathetic vocal minority just love to moan and bitch.
Makes me wonder what the mood would have been if you lot were around in the 80s when the club really was in a mess and going nowhere.
I was around in the 80's and to be honest the only difference between us then and now is the year, threading water, average squad, falling gates and stale management/board....name the decade?