brighton game thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

brighton game thread

Post by REB »

up next , sunday morning , at least most of the team should be fresh since they didnt play in the europa win last night.

sk-gtfo

Re: brighton game thread

Post by sk-gtfo »

Another win against a newly promoted/midtable/rubbish team at home, it's what we do best.

:roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

We might win, but it will be Totally un-satisfying...why? because Wenger La Wanker aka: CUNTOFCUNTS will be in charge, sat on the touchline doing nothing but wringing his miserly hands and occasionally whining like a whore beeatch to the 4th official when Brighton get physical with some of our prima donna's. :banghead:

I will NOT be watching nor Listening...I've got far better things to do till that CUNTOFCUNTS is GONE.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

growing momentum right now - must admit this is the most excited i have been about the team in about 5 years (still wont compete for the title of course

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:24 pm
growing momentum right now - must admit this is the most excited i have been about the team in about 5 years (still wont compete for the title of course
Really?? Growing momentum...we drew with Chelsea, the other 2 mildly difficult games we lost. The rest have been cannon fodder and yet we are still 7th. I expect us to move up into 4th sometime in October before the beatings and draws become more frequent through November and December when we will drop down to 5th or 6th and we will interchange with Liverpool for the duration of the season. All we are seeing now is Wenger's flat track bully games to get everybody back on board. Anybody with any common sense knows what's coming. I will bet money we will not occupy top spot for even one day this season. Neither 2nd...and probably not third either.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

We will proper fuck them 4 or 5 nil. They have ONE point from their 3 away games, against the 10 men of mighty Watford. They will be relegation fodder by Xmas. They also have an injury crisis of sorts;

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/1555949 ... al/?ref=ar

Mark this one down to Wenger's Deal with the Devil. :lol:

The only real question is which of our strikers/midfielders will Wenger haul off after they've scored 2 goals and prevent them from getting a confidence building hat trick? :roll:

General

Post by General »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Seriously, is this a fucking wind up?? :roll:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Like the way our leader is playing the "Wenger Youth" for the shitty Europa League games then produces his crack troops for the big game against Brighton...What a manager he is!
This time next year we may be on our way to glory!....

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:55 pm
Like the way our leader is playing the "Wenger Youth" for the shitty Europa League games then produces his crack troops for the big game against Brighton...What a manager he is!
This time next year we may be on our way to glory!....
Managing his troops brilliantly through a tricky period...

God how I would love us to be in CL now with PSG next up, Man city (A) after that..spurs home, then another tricky CL game, then Man. U away..... Can you imagine him floundering amongst that lot. Of course it never happens.

We have City later in the year ..followed by spurs...BUT...separated by the International break :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Going to this bollocks.
Fuck knows how I got talked into it. :shock:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Thread title is a bit poor.....don't really tell me much about the game,apart from we are playing Brighton,come on REB paint me a picture with words!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

robbo10 wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:10 pm
Thread title is a bit poor.....don't really tell me much about the game,apart from we are playing Brighton,come on REB paint me a picture with words!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

:wink:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:10 pm
robbo10 wrote:

:wink:
Simply beautiful...................

Bought a tear to my eye........ :oops: :lol: :lol:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

robbo10 wrote:
Brighton H(They are shite)
Sun 1st Oct(We are shite)
4th/5th/6th/7th place trophy(game will be)
Live on Skysports(a big pile of stinky shite)
:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

NickF

Post by NickF »

Gunner Rob wrote:
And this is a perfect example of why we will never get rid of Wenger.