THE Arsenal vs scum Sat NOV 18th 2017 @ 12:30pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: The Arsenal vs the scum Sat NOV 18th 2017 @ 12:30pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:22 pm
The Middlesex Swamp dwelling Pikey scum. :twisted: :box: :box:

–≠
It wouldn't fit in the thread title box mate! :wink:

DB10GOONER

Re: Arsenal vs The Scum Sat NOV 18th 2017 @ 12:30pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:11 pm
General wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:40 am
I hate to be pedantic but the title of the thread should be The Arsenal v scum. :D
:rubchin:

I beg to 'Differ' - There is scum as in manure/chavs et al..

Then there is THE Scum ie: The filth up the road who are Filth more gut wrenchingly disgustingly devoid of anything resembling goodness and who deserve to be banished from all and anything remotely connected to football.

:proudtosay:
There's only one scum, mate. Always spelled with lower case letters. In Dublin, manure fans are known as the filth, and like in the UK, tottingham fans as the scum, and chelski fans as the chav.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

COYG :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

FOYS :barscarf:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Only 2 months early :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Says Mr Premature Ejaculation! :roll: :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ps: :flag:

OneBardGooner

Re: THE Arsenal vs scum Sat NOV 18th 2017 @ 12:30pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

:spudmasher:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

My birthday weekend, me and the good lady booking a last minute holiday to Mexico so hopefully with sufficient jet lag mixed with the appropriate amount of alcohol, tiring sex session (ok that maybe over egging itl) and I will miss this :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Think it might need a rinsing at the hands of these fucking c.unts to turn the last few remaining windowlickers against their Lord and Master and its well and truly on the cards. Shit for Brains couldn't beat Podgie if his life depended on it, and Kane scores against us even when he's not in form.....let alone when he's head and shoulders the best striker in the division

I could never cheer against us, let alone against these absolute c.unts, but if a return to the toxicity was ever needed then a limpdicked defeat against them would surely lead to it.

The fixture comes after a trip to the Etihad which will surely see us leek a minimum of 4 goals and put in an Anfield style performance. Between now and then we've got Everton away (has he ever beaten Koeman away from home??), and our bogey team Swansea at home.

Could be 15 points plus off the lead by the time the Vermin come to town. Happy old days

"We're moving to compete with Europe's elite"

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:36 pm
Think it might need a rinsing at the hands of these fucking c.unts to turn the last few remaining windowlickers against their Lord and Master and its well and truly on the cards. Shit for Brains couldn't beat Podgie if his life depended on it, and Kane scores against us even when he's not in form.....let alone when he's head and shoulders the best striker in the division

I could never cheer against us, let alone against these absolute c.unts, but if a return to the toxicity was ever needed then a limpdicked defeat against them would surely lead to it.

The fixture comes after a trip to the Etihad which will surely see us leek a minimum of 4 goals and put in an Anfield style performance. Between now and then we've got Everton away (has he ever beaten Koeman away from home??), and our bogey team Swansea at home.

Could be 15 points plus off the lead by the time the Vermin come to town. Happy old days

"We're moving to compete with Europe's elite"
There is a weeks break between City and the scum. A week for Wenger to lie low as his lifetime deal kicks in...City is going to be a mauling.

If we were playing them at Wembley we would have a slight chance, at the Emirates...Zero.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:spudmasher:

:mrgreen:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Just when you think it cannot get any worse.

There are 2 scum melts that go to the same Gym as myself, I haven't seen them for a while - thank heavens - especially after the scum finishing above us last season.

For the last 5 years since our paths first crossed, I was always able to have last laugh because we finished above the tiny totts...and I always made a point of going to the Gym on St Totterings Day just in case, and wearing an Arsenal top.

I was there early before work this morning and one of them suddenly appeared on the tread mill next to mine wearing a scum shirt :roll: :banghead: :cussing: :evil: :box: I ignored the cUn.T- I came to the end of the session and moved on to the next station...but he also stopped and stood next to the chin-ups & drags station etc where I was..and he said 'Are you going to the game on the 18th?' I just said blandly "I don't know depends on if I can get a ticket" - which I won't because I won't even try. He then pipes up, " we're going" - that's him and the other scumcuntwankstain.

He then says, - "We've got a banner ready, so have quite a few other tottnum fans got banners" showing total disinterest I ignored him and carried on with what I was doing, he then said 'It's about 12 ft by 6ft and it says "In Wenger We Trust" and it's got the cockerel on it at both ends, okay so I bite :twisted: and say, "Firstly you cannot even spell Wenger that is something beyond your ability as is the stature of our club both in class and trophies, also I want Wenger to stay, we will turn things around and poch will go to the barcawhores or madrid within the next 2 seasons..yes, and by then things will have returned to normal and your new toilet will be half-empty again.

I lied, but it was either that or hit him with one of the dumb-bells near by.

So we HAVE TO win this... I hate wenger but the thought of us losing and those 2 smarmy littlecunts lauding it over me is too much to bear.

:cry: :cry: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The dumbell was the correct option there, OneBard. :lol: :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Can't we just turn this into a onebard rant thread? :roll: :? :lol:

I hated the scum game when we were the best team in the country nowadays its unbearable and id rather not thing about it until at least a week before