THE Arsenal vs scum Sat NOV 18th 2017 @ 12:30pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: THE Arsenal vs scum Sat NOV 18th 2017 @ 12:30pm

Post by Herd »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:27 pm
Just when you think it cannot get any worse.

There are 2 scum melts that go to the same Gym as myself, I haven't seen them for a while - thank heavens - especially after the scum finishing above us last season.

For the last 5 years since our paths first crossed, I was always able to have last laugh because we finished above the tiny totts...and I always made a point of going to the Gym on St Totterings Day just in case, and wearing an Arsenal top.

I was there early before work this morning and one of them suddenly appeared on the tread mill next to mine wearing a scum shirt :roll: :banghead: :cussing: :evil: :box: I ignored the cUn.T- I came to the end of the session and moved on to the next station...but he also stopped and stood next to the chin-ups & drags station etc where I was..and he said 'Are you going to the game on the 18th?' I just said blandly "I don't know depends on if I can get a ticket" - which I won't because I won't even try. He then pipes up, " we're going" - that's him and the other scumcuntwankstain.

He then says, - "We've got a banner ready, so have quite a few other tottnum fans got banners" showing total disinterest I ignored him and carried on with what I was doing, he then said 'It's about 12 ft by 6ft and it says "In Wenger We Trust" and it's got the cockerel on it at both ends, okay so I bite :twisted: and say, "Firstly you cannot even spell Wenger that is something beyond your ability as is the stature of our club both in class and trophies, also I want Wenger to stay, we will turn things around and poch will go to the barcawhores or madrid within the next 2 seasons..yes, and by then things will have returned to normal and your new toilet will be half-empty again.

I lied, but it was either that or hit him with one of the dumb-bells near by.

So we HAVE TO win this... I hate wenger but the thought of us losing and those 2 smarmy littlecunts lauding it over me is too much to bear.

:cry: :cry: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing:
Never give the *word censored* a break ,I've been winding the *word censored* up every year but intensified the campaign, since 1987 when mabbut scored that great own goal in the cup final ,calmly waiting to 3 am in the morning and then ringing them up screaming mabbut down the line and hanging up.
attaching 3 day dead pigeons to the radiators of their coaches , when off to an away game ,posting packets of arsenal sugar sachets when sir alan was feuding with el tel ,spraying up the bridges on the m11 North circular when they've lost away to Ipswich, pelting chas and dave with flour eggs ,spraying WHL and all their known pubs to fuck with Arsenal Graffiti winding these Neanderthal trolls up with sex pest t shirts and blow up dolls when davis pleat was there ,bombarding irving scholars private fax with suggestions of making pleat a vice chairman and generally giving them shit for more years than I care to remember . even last year when they gloated abut finishing above us we could still ram it down their throat because we won a trophy God man spurs are the gift that keeps on giving .

NickF

Post by NickF »

OneBardGooner wrote:

He then says, - "We've got a banner ready, so have quite a few other tottnum fans got banners" showing total disinterest I ignored him and carried on with what I was doing, he then said 'It's about 12 ft by 6ft and it says "In Wenger We Trust" and it's got the cockerel on it at both ends, okay so I bite :twisted: and say, "Firstly you cannot even spell Wenger that is something beyond your ability as is the stature of our club both in class and trophies, also I want Wenger to stay, we will turn things around and poch will go to the barcawhores or madrid within the next 2 seasons..yes, and by then things will have returned to normal and your new toilet will be half-empty again.

So we HAVE TO win this... I hate wenger but the thought of us losing and those 2 smarmy littlecunts lauding it over me is too much to bear.

and the problem with that is????

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

NickF wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:01 am
OneBardGooner wrote:

I'd get banned mate - Yes, I know there is that voice that bounces around the old noggin screaming "Just FUCKKIN AVE THE CUN.T _ JUST DO IM" :?

Decisions Decisions Decisions.... :rubchin:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:15 pm
NickF wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:01 am
OneBardGooner wrote:

I'd get banned mate - Yes, I know there is that voice that bounces around the old noggin screaming "Just FUCKKIN AVE THE CUN.T _ JUST DO IM" :?

Decisions Decisions Decisions.... :rubchin:
Getting banned from a gym frequented by spud c*nts,a win win in my book!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Was using it long time before these 2 cun.ts came along - know lot's of people and to 'cut off one's nose to spite one's face' as they say - Seems like they win even if I do give them brain damage and a life-time of epilepsy through the blows from a 4kg dumbbell.

I'll just wait till they arrive to start their sessions I'll leave quietly and on the way out shitaBIGsmelly one in their lockers. :D :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

If Shit for Brains thought his poor little tender flowers got a hard time from the crowd last season when we were chasing 4th, then imagine the reaction when these c.unts roll into town and send us down to 7th

Get the banners out and give the senile old c.unt an absolute miserable fucking time between now and May 2019. Make every last second he has at the club a toxic, poisonous venomous one. Make him regret the day he ever even thought about staying on

Or alternatively turn up and pay 62 quid and shuffle out quietly before the end leaving a few hundred to mildly boo while the vermin mock us singing "Arsene Wenger, we want you to stay"

We won't be winning this - at best a draw, but I fear a defeat by at least 2 goals. They are light years ahead of us, pure and simple. Better defenders, quicker passing, top striker and one of the best keepers in the league. Compare that to our ragbacks of interchangeable centre halves and left backs, three morons in midfield who move like disabled slugs and either the Lamppost or Joe L'Average up top

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Probably the worst Arsenal team in years!
But it IS the worst led club in the EPL by far, rotten to the core! and I won't be showing any emotion should THEY get brownholed!....

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Will Wenger even start Lacazette? Or will be spite the critics who savage him for routinely dropping Lacazette, by dropping him again just to prove he is boss.

Talk about cutting your nose to spite your face. Wenger is as bitter and resentful as they come.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gotta be honest I'm fucking dreading this. Most defeats nowadays leave me a bit "meh" tbh, but this is still one of the few games that I genuinely care about. Hate these cúnts and will be like a bear with an infected cock for days afterwards if we lose.... :twisted: :x :censored:

My gut feeling on this one will change daily in the lead up to it. :|

At the moment I reckon we will lose 1-3, and even typing that makes me feel sick. :puke: :censored:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I am struggling to see where the next win is coming from - no way we are beating this Spurs team - it is probably the first time that I can ever remember going into a NLD game thinking that we can't win.

then it is Burnley away - it would be very surprising to win up there at the moment

Manchester United at home in early December - surely the crowd will be turning on Wenger big time ?

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:13 am
I am struggling to see where the next win is coming from - no way we are beating this Spurs team - it is probably the first time that I can ever remember going into a NLD game thinking that we can't win.

then it is Burnley away - it would be very surprising to win up there at the moment

Manchester United at home in early December - surely the crowd will be turning on Wenger big time ?
That could well be the game where I get my "unhealthy, one man crusade" back on track.

City, tots,Burnley,Huddersfield....I said last week, maybe 3 or 4 points from those 4 games.

Spin that Arsene ........

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Finally this thread is relevant :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Gosh such positivity whatever next!? :roll:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:55 pm
Gosh such positivity whatever next!? :roll:
Positivity comes to those who wait 8)

Especially if the thread is 3 months old !!!! :banghead: :lol:

NickF

Post by NickF »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:13 am

Nope, apathy rules.
As for the scum, don't think we are going to beat them so as long as we get a draw I'll be happy.