San Marino 0-8 Norway & Other Interlull Shite

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
greengooner

Re: San Marino 0-8 Norway & Other Interlull Shite

Post by greengooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:37 pm
Oierland play Denmark in the play offs...Queue loads of clichés about the Danes invading Oireland again followed by the inevitable comparison between both sets of fans and their fun loving nature..
If Denmark were seeded why are they playing first leg at home.?
I expected the seeded team to have home leg second as well but apparently seeding teams in the draw should be enough of an advantage on its own, it should have been an open draw but then some of the underdogs might sneak through if that happened and we cant be having that, can we ?

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:32 pm
Fucking cúnt is going on the cúnt thread. :censored:
I bet his huge fat ears have just heard the news of fellow gutbucket Shakespeare getting the sack at Leicester, Fat Sam will be back on the gravy train (and any other available food trains) I'd expect shortly.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

greengooner wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:04 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Oierland play Denmark in the play offs...Queue loads of clichés about the Danes invading Oireland again followed by the inevitable comparison between both sets of fans and their fun loving nature..
I expected the seeded team to have home leg second as well but apparently seeding teams in the draw should be enough of an advantage on its own, it should have been an open draw but then some of the underdogs might sneak through if that happened and we cant be having that, can we ?
I think Ingerland already qualified.... :rubchin:

BOOM! :lol:

I'm here all week! :wink:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

greengooner wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:04 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Seeding is completely unjustifiable. The higher ranked side has already had the benefit of a higher seeding in their geoup and ended up in the same boat, why should they get another (perceived) advantage?

Jobs for the boys and all that.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Still plenty of time for me to stock up on Carlsberg, a John Jensen wig and a Viking helmet in time for the big match

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

beck

Post by beck »

Will be watching Spain v Costa Rica on the 11th and Germany v France on the 14 th

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:13 pm
Still plenty of time for me to stock up on Carlsberg, a John Jensen wig and a Viking helmet in time for the big match

:lol:

If you don the accepted (and incorrect btw) form of Viking helmet you will have 3 "horns" sticking out of your head, mate....

Think about it... :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:03 am
SteveO 35 wrote:

If you don the accepted (and incorrect btw) form of Viking helmet you will have 3 "horns" sticking out of your head, mate....

It didn't take me too long to work it out mate.....not being a toothless simpleton and all that :D :wink:

Actually I dearly love all you Oirish boys and wish you all the best. I would come out and watch the game with you but its the £50 flight that puts me off :D :wink: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:42 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:03 am
SteveO 35 wrote:

It didn't take me too long to work it out mate.....not being a toothless simpleton and all that :D :wink:

Actually I dearly love all you Oirish boys and wish you all the best. I would come out and watch the game with you but its the £50 flight that puts me off :D :wink: :barscarf:

Go on you little liar you... :D :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

bump

NickF

Post by NickF »

Watched the Northern Ireland vs Switzerland game on Sky last night.
Not sure who the co-commentator was but he couldn't have been more biased if he tried. When commentating at least try to sound neutral even if you're not.

N Ireland were unlucky with the penalty but having said that, they were completely outplayed for the whole game. Xhaka even made a good tackle in his own penalty area without fouling! He also had a couple of shots at goal but the crowd were in more danger than the keeper.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

NickF wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:53 am
Not sure who the co-commentator was but he couldn't have been more biased if he tried. When commentating at least try to sound neutral even if you're not.

N Ireland were unlucky with the penalty but having said that, they were completely outplayed for the whole game. Xhaka even made a good tackle in his own penalty area without fouling! He also had a couple of shots at goal but the crowd were in more danger than the keeper.
Northen Oireland are so appallingly shite at football we used to call them "Ireland-Lite" but then a few of them threatened to blow us up and stuff... :lol: :wink:

Too far....? :shock:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

NickF wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:53 am

Gerry Armstrong.......have heard a load of people moaning about how biased he was :lol:

To be fair he's absolutely brutal doing the La Liga commentary too.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

these international breaks have got completely out of hand.

we have still played only 11 league fixures this season and by 17th November that will have taken 98 days!!
our next 11 league fixtures will be played by 3rd January and in less than half the time of 46 days!!

absolutely crazy and is one reason why Wenger always gets an easy ride of things up until about now in the season :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:04 pm
these international breaks have got completely out of hand.

we have still played only 11 league fixures this season and by 17th November that will have taken 98 days!!
our next 11 league fixtures will be played by 3rd January and in less than half the time of 46 days!!

absolutely crazy and is one reason why Wenger always gets an easy ride of things up until about now in the season :banghead:
It's fucking madness really isn't it. :roll: I wouldn't mind if the Interlull games were a step above the PL in quality but most of them are tedious as fuck. If Interlull football disappeared tomorrow, zero fucks would be given by my good self. 8)