San Marino 0-8 Norway & Other Interlull Shite

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: San Marino 0-8 Norway & Other Interlull Shite

Post by SteveO 35 »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:07 pm
Liked Joe Gomez, two good performances, how did Wengers spies miss this lad from over the road in Catford.... 8)
Don't knock it mate - we've been looking for a new centre half for our Nearly Signed XI for some time now.....

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:09 pm
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:07 pm
Liked Joe Gomez, two good performances, how did Wengers spies miss this lad from over the road in Catford.... 8)
Don't knock it mate - we've been looking for a new centre half for our Nearly Signed XI for some time now.....
I am sure Mertersacker will provide the answer when he does his coaching....

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Is it me or is Ryan Giggs a boring caaaant of a pundit, how the fuck did he pull his brothers Mrs, zzzzzzz

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Martin O'Neill is another Jack Charlton type of manager if he doesn't like the questions he walks away.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Martin O'Neill is another Jack Charlton type of manager if he doesn't like the questions he walks away.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Haha that was actually piss funny. I have actually played in Sunday League sides that would hammer Oireland 5 or 6 nil. My off-season 5-a-side game would fucking jap that Oireland side and we'd only be playing with 10 men! :lol: That Oirish team make Wenger's current shitheap of a team look like his '98 Double side. :lol: It has to be justice served that such a shit, inept, hit-and-hope, long ball shower of second rate cúnts will now not be at the World Cup finals. Thank you Baby Jebus. 8)

Major positive for me is now all the fucking fair weather band wagon jumping "soccer" cúnts can fuck off back to the gay fat wrestling, put on their towel flicker jerseys, put their collars up, practice their South Dublin accents, pretend their first name is Jordan or Lorcan, lube up, light each other's farts, and leave football the fuck alone! :lol: :roll:

Also, last night spares us the absolute cringefest of every silly cúnt and his wife spending 3 games ( :wink: ) next summer being "soccer" experts. Win/win. :barscarf:

Only thing funnier will be "Nice Guy" Southgate and his Tottenham GB side getting handed their asses next summer and getting on the early plane home from the world cup! Oh, and watching Ingerland's "hard men" (mostly fat bald real estate agents in their 40's :oops: ) getting the living shit beaten out of them by other brain dead hooligan cúnts from Russia/Serbia etc etc. :lol: :wink:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

:roll:
Yep Citizen Kane and Alli Alli Ohhhh are well rested for Wengers lot!.... :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:53 pm
How many more of these fucking silly games are there? Who's playing tomorrow? East Timor v Sommeone's Back Garden? Narnia v Button Moon?
:lol: :lol:
Quality. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:35 pm
Where's the Guinness?....
:oops: :oops:
Shit.

:lol: :wink:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Watching Ericsson last night and thinking how,if he played for us, he would just disappear into that black hole of our midfield and become completely anonymous. If the so called defensive/holding midfielders don't do their jobs, the attacking midfielders and the back line for that matter, gets, pulled all out of shape and good players start to look absolute crap. Every player that comes to us, no matter how good or how much potential he has, eventually starts to look pants. The really good ones see that...and leave. Some like the Ox, leave it too late.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Has Keano gone off and taken his dog for a walk at half time :D
:lol:

Wow even the self proclaimed greatest ever Dane scored :oops: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:23 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Has Keano gone off and taken his dog for a walk at half time :D
:lol:

Wow even the self proclaimed greatest ever Dane scored :oops: :lol:

At one point I honestly thought they were gonna do a raffle for the Danish fans to see if any of them wanted to saunter on for a quick goal or two. :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:48 am
Haha that was actually piss funny. I have actually played in Sunday League sides that would hammer Oireland 5 or 6 nil. My off-season 5-a-side game would fucking jap that Oireland side and we'd only be playing with 10 men! :lol: That Oirish team make Wenger's current shitheap of a team look like his '98 Double side. :lol: It has to be justice served that such a shit, inept, hit-and-hope, long ball shower of second rate cúnts will now not be at the World Cup finals. Thank you Baby Jebus. 8)

Major positive for me is now all the fucking fair weather band wagon jumping "soccer" cúnts can fuck off back to the gay fat wrestling, put on their towel flicker jerseys, put their collars up, practice their South Dublin accents, pretend their first name is Jordan or Lorcan, lube up, light each other's farts, and leave football the fuck alone! :lol: :roll:

Also, last night spares us the absolute cringefest of every silly cúnt and his wife spending 3 games ( :wink: ) next summer being "soccer" experts. Win/win. :barscarf:

Only thing funnier will be "Nice Guy" Southgate and his Tottenham GB side getting handed their asses next summer and getting on the early plane home from the world cup! Oh, and watching Ingerland's "hard men" (mostly fat bald real estate agents in their 40's :oops: ) getting the living shit beaten out of them by other brain dead hooligan cúnts from Russia/Serbia etc etc. :lol: :wink:
Now now you were doing so well at hiding the bitterness and disappointment until your last paragraph :wink: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:31 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:48 am

Now now you were doing so well at hiding the bitterness and disappointment until your last paragraph :wink: :lol:

I used to get dogs abuse from my Oirish mates because back in the days when The Arsenal might have 5 or 6 in the Ingerland starting 11 I would cheer Ingerland on. But once you throw some scum players in there then fuck that I want your lot to be humiliated in every single game. :D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:48 am
Also, did you like the way the bitter little cúnt used the post match interview to try and keep his job? The cúnt named and shamed his own players for missing chances. Never mind the insane substitutions that left his midfield wide open like a drunken SPUDMASHER lying sprawled legs akimbo in a car park dogging site. :shock: :lol:

Deflection 101 as taught at The School of Wenger. :censored: