San Marino 0-8 Norway & Other Interlull Shite

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Allgunsblazin

Re: San Marino 0-8 Norway & Other Interlull Shite

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Never liked the fucker at Forest!.... :box:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:48 am
Haha that was actually piss funny. I have actually played in Sunday League sides that would hammer Oireland 5 or 6 nil. My off-season 5-a-side game would fucking jap that Oireland side and we'd only be playing with 10 men! :lol: That Oirish team make Wenger's current shitheap of a team look like his '98 Double side. :lol: It has to be justice served that such a shit, inept, hit-and-hope, long ball shower of second rate cúnts will now not be at the World Cup finals. Thank you Baby Jebus. 8)

Major positive for me is now all the fucking fair weather band wagon jumping "soccer" cúnts can fuck off back to the gay fat wrestling, put on their towel flicker jerseys, put their collars up, practice their South Dublin accents, pretend their first name is Jordan or Lorcan, lube up, light each other's farts, and leave football the fuck alone! :lol: :roll:

Also, last night spares us the absolute cringefest of every silly cúnt and his wife spending 3 games ( :wink: ) next summer being "soccer" experts. Win/win. :barscarf:

Only thing funnier will be "Nice Guy" Southgate and his Tottenham GB side getting handed their asses next summer and getting on the early plane home from the world cup! Oh, and watching Ingerland's "hard men" (mostly fat bald real estate agents in their 40's :oops: ) getting the living shit beaten out of them by other brain dead hooligan cúnts from Russia/Serbia etc etc. :lol: :wink:

Agree with some of that, but I cannot agree with a lot of it -

in recent seasons international football has been an inconvenience and a total pain in the bollox - for any football fans who are clubmen first and foremost (like me), international football has been allowed to take our players at will even though we are the ones paying the wages, and extending the size of these tournaments for purely financial and vote whoring, has basically striped international football of its credibility. However, because of my utter disgust at the one state our club is in, and the way we are filled our team with gutless w**kers, watching a committed Irish side (regardless of their lack of quality) has been somewhat refreshing. Just because we had a few seasons of total football under the French cock, doesn't mean that I have forgotten the fact that our club was built on players who were committed and passionate firstly, and who loved to play the game - watching an (extremely) limited Irish team fight tooth and nail for each other against better opposition, is on occasions more enjoyable than watching the current Arsenal team.
As an Irishman, I cannot take any fun or amusement watching our country being humiliated around the world like that - my sentiments on that doesn't just apply to football cos I would want whoever is representing our country to do well (except that loudmouth Dublin knacker mcgregor :roll: ) whether it be in sport, music, acting or whatever. U2 is a band I could never really take to (bono being an arsehole doesn't help) but I would still want them to do well regardless.

All that being said, the tactics (hoofball) being employed by this manager, and the total lack of tactical planning by the same c.unt, goes way beyond embarrassing :oops: We have players representing us now that wouldn't make into the third string Irish team 20 years ago :roll: It needs to be recognized though that, that fact applies to countries all over the world who now have donkeys playing for them and their mere presence there, dilutes the honour of representing your country for every quality player before them. Fairweather/band jumping fans are all too frequent nowadays, and no more so than in club football - we have so many jcl w**kers at AFC matches these days, that it drains the life out of the old school footie fans. The hope has been that all these c.unts will fcuk off when the money in the game dries up or whenever a new trendy sport of the moment takes over, but we have been waiting for that to happen for such a long time now, that I am beginning to doubt that it will ever happen :cry: :cry: :cry:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:16 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Haha that was actually piss funny. I have actually played in Sunday League sides that would hammer Oireland 5 or 6 nil. My off-season 5-a-side game would fucking jap that Oireland side and we'd only be playing with 10 men! :lol: That Oirish team make Wenger's current shitheap of a team look like his '98 Double side. :lol: It has to be justice served that such a shit, inept, hit-and-hope, long ball shower of second rate cúnts will now not be at the World Cup finals. Thank you Baby Jebus. 8)

Major positive for me is now all the fucking fair weather band wagon jumping "soccer" cúnts can fuck off back to the gay fat wrestling, put on their towel flicker jerseys, put their collars up, practice their South Dublin accents, pretend their first name is Jordan or Lorcan, lube up, light each other's farts, and leave football the fuck alone! :lol: :roll:

Also, last night spares us the absolute cringefest of every silly cúnt and his wife spending 3 games ( :wink: ) next summer being "soccer" experts. Win/win. :barscarf:

Only thing funnier will be "Nice Guy" Southgate and his Tottenham GB side getting handed their asses next summer and getting on the early plane home from the world cup! Oh, and watching Ingerland's "hard men" (mostly fat bald real estate agents in their 40's :oops: ) getting the living shit beaten out of them by other brain dead hooligan cúnts from Russia/Serbia etc etc. :lol: :wink:

in recent seasons international football has been an inconvenience and a total pain in the bollox - for any football fans who are clubmen first and foremost (like me), international football has been allowed to take our players at will even though we are the ones paying the wages, and extending the size of these tournaments for purely financial and vote whoring, has basically striped international football of its credibility. However, because of my utter disgust at the one state our club is in, and the way we are filled our team with gutless w**kers, watching a committed Irish side (regardless of their lack of quality) has been somewhat refreshing. Just because we had a few seasons of total football under the French cock, doesn't mean that I have forgotten the fact that our club was built on players who were committed and passionate firstly, and who loved to play the game - watching an (extremely) limited Irish team fight tooth and nail for each other against better opposition, is on occasions more enjoyable than watching the current Arsenal team.
As an Irishman, I cannot take any fun or amusement watching our country being humiliated around the world like that - my sentiments on that doesn't just apply to football cos I would want whoever is representing our country to do well (except that loudmouth Dublin knacker mcgregor :roll: ) whether it be in sport, music, acting or whatever. U2 is a band I could never really take to (bono being an arsehole doesn't help) but I would still want them to do well regardless.

All that being said, the tactics (hoofball) being employed by this manager, and the total lack of tactical planning by the same c.unt, goes way beyond embarrassing :oops: We have players representing us now that wouldn't make into the third string Irish team 20 years ago :roll: It needs to be recognized though that, that fact applies to countries all over the world who now have donkeys playing for them and their mere presence there, dilutes the honour of representing your country for every quality player before them. Fairweather/band jumping fans are all too frequent nowadays, and no more so than in club football - we have so many jcl w**kers at AFC matches these days, that it drains the life out of the old school footie fans. The hope has been that all these c.unts will fcuk off when the money in the game dries up or whenever a new trendy sport of the moment takes over, but we have been waiting for that to happen for such a long time now, that I am beginning to doubt that it will ever happen :cry: :cry: :cry:
#blindjingoism :roll: :censored:

:D :wink:

TBH augie, I don't really give a flying fuck about what anyone abroad thinks of Oireland. Never been into all that old pseudo-patriotic horseshit of "I'm Oirish, I have to be a fan of everything Oirish". Fuck em. Club before country every day of the week. 8)

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Ireland totallyshite puck football under O'Neill & Keane, pair of cúnts :banghead:

Just get rid of shite sports like Rugby , Golf, Gaelic Football & horse racing in Ireland or the standard of football will continue to be crap :cussing:

There should only be room for the national sport Hurling & proper football in Ireland, just like England & Cricket & football . :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:16 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

May I be the first to champion the cause.......Wenger for Oireland :D

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:

I think you're saying there's more to Ireland than that aren't you mate?

Gay fat wrestlers, towel flicker jerseys, band wagon jumping c.unts, mock South Dublin accents, people pretending their names are Jordan or Lorcan, lighting each other's farts

Be a good slogan for the Irish Tourist Board wouldn't it............Dares more to Oireland.......dun dis :D

Anyway, good to see you taking it well. I'll be back here taking my punishment like a man after Gareth's Gorms take 1 point from 3 games and are back at Heathrow quicker than you can say "root and branch review of English football"!

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Talking of cricket and Oireland. Test cricket is coming your way very soon I hear. Proper five day stuff. That will test the bandwagon jumpers "passion" for all things Oirish :barscarf:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:43 pm
Talking of cricket and Oireland. Test cricket is coming your way very soon I hear. Proper five day stuff. That will test the bandwagon jumpers "passion" for all things Oirish :barscarf:

Nothing stops an Irish man in his quest to find something bright and shiny and new to hitch their (band)wagon to.
Five days ?? , bring it on....Ole Ole Ole...you'll never beat the Oirish .

augie

Post by augie »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:48 am
Leyton Gooner wrote:

Nothing stops an Irish man in his quest to find something bright and shiny and new to hitch their (band)wagon to.
Five days ?? , bring it on....Ole Ole Ole...you'll never beat the Oirish .

I think that is a step too far even for the bandwagon Irish sports "fans" :wink: :lol: :lol:

NickF

Post by NickF »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Will they be wanting Eoin Morgan back now?
Don't think many will go 5 days if they're playing the top test nations. :lol:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

NickF wrote:
Leyton Gooner wrote:
Will they be wanting Eoin Morgan back now?
Don't think many will go 5 days if they're playing the top test nations. :lol:
Well there's absolutely no reason for him to stay with England now (except money of course :roll: ) Argument was always that he wanted to play Test cricket, not that that's been the case for a while plus he's not got the discipline or technique.

Not many Tests will.go the five days for sure, unless it rains or they're playing us :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:42 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

I think you're saying there's more to Ireland than that aren't you mate?

Gay fat wrestlers, towel flicker jerseys, band wagon jumping c.unts, mock South Dublin accents, people pretending their names are Jordan or Lorcan, lighting each other's farts

Be a good slogan for the Irish Tourist Board wouldn't it............Dares more to Oireland.......dun dis
:D

Anyway, good to see you taking it well. I'll be back here taking my punishment like a man after Gareth's Gorms take 1 point from 3 games and are back at Heathrow quicker than you can say "root and branch review of English football"!
:coffeespit:

Genuinely laughed out loud there. I might fucking submit that to da tourist board bejeesus! :lol: :wink: