Red star, away, Europa league Thurs 19th oct

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

Red star, away, Europa league Thurs 19th oct

Post by REB »

More shite football to watch, arsenal reserves back in action, hard to care about this tbh after watching another crap performance against watford.

Bennett

Re: Red star, away, Europa league Thurs 19th oct

Post by Bennett »

Don't give a flying fuck

RobG

Post by RobG »

It will be a tough game, whatever side we put out.

The EL is the only thing that interests me this season apart from the spurs/City/Utd matches to come. And in truth I view those with such trepidation, I am not sure I am looking forward to them.

Long live Thursday Night Football :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

REB wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:44 pm
More shite football to watch, arsenal reserves back in action, hard to care about this tbh after watching another crap performance against watford.
I'm sensing disillusionment, that is really worrying from one of our cheerleaders....not to worry in 3 weeks time we will put Citeeeh in their place :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

xisstential wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:04 pm
REB wrote:
I'm sensing disillusionment, that is really worrying from one of our cheerleaders....not to worry in 3 weeks time we will put Citeeeh in their place :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
already lost to Watford and Stoke, have scum and city on the horizon.....more defeats on the way

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

ZZZzzzzz........

:roll:

markyp

Post by markyp »

id rather sit in the garage with the light off than watch this fucking a shit,and it clashes with neighbours so fuck em

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:07 pm
xisstential wrote:
REB wrote:
already lost to Watford and Stoke, have scum and city on the horizon.....more defeats on the way
You forgot Everton next week :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Very good spireeeeet on display as a team of 11 stiffs compete at a level where we are best suited.

Another win in Tottenham's Cup and with Bayern possibly finishing 3rd in their Champions League group we can renew our acquaintance in the new year and give them the boost they need

Sean

Post by Sean »

This'll be good. Will we make hard work of this, or will the EL winning run continue? :barscarf:

This lot won the European Cup, you know. Something we will never get close to, with this seemingly immortal dinosaur in charge.

I hope this won't be another BATE performance, but with youth team pubbers in the side, it's nailed on.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Red Star versus Chocolate Stars :oops: who gives? game will be a pile of shite :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:06 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:07 pm
xisstential wrote:
REB wrote:
You forgot Everton next week :wink:
ah yes you are right..they are having a bad time of it need someone to kick start their season...what can go wrong.. :rubchin:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

If we play a significantly weaker side, it's quite possible that we could lose. I wouldn't want to watch our second string pansies struggle with the home atmosphere.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

will we be wearing our "blue" kit for this one ?

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

At least we got 3 decent youth players to watch. Beats watching the so called first team imo