Everton Away Sunday Oct 22 - 1:30pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Everton Away Sunday Oct 22 - 1:30pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:18 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:16 pm
As someone said it's all the fault of the Sun. :D
And the Cockneys, never forget the Cockneys :wink:
That's a given mate! :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:28 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:27 pm
But in saying all that we did play well, give or take the individual fuck ups and admittedly against a totally dire Everton team
You're talking about ramsey and Xhaka aren't you :D
You forgot Cech :wink:

markyp

Post by markyp »

fully expect laughing gooner to pipe up in a minute once hes calmed down his hard on

augie

Post by augie »

Even at 1-2 it was as easy a game as we have had in a long, long time - I had said earlier in the week that they are in disarray and today bears that out.

Have to say, and I know that this might sneak in under the radar, but monreal was very poor today - he was every bit as culpable for their 2nd goal as cech was, and it wasn't just coincidence that most of their attacks came down his side. If you are playing centre half then you sure as shit need to win some defensive headers, but they continued to rain balls on to him cos he wasn't dealing with any of them :x

markyp

Post by markyp »

augie wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:52 pm
Even at 1-2 it was as easy a game as we have had in a long, long time - I had said earlier in the week that they are in disarray and today bears that out.

Have to say, and I know that this might sneak in under the radar, but monreal was very poor today - he was every bit as culpable for their 2nd goal as cech was, and it wasn't just coincidence that most of their attacks came down his side. If you are playing centre half then you sure as shit need to win some defensive headers, but they continued to rain balls on to him cos he wasn't dealing with any of them :x
on top of that bellerin is perpetual dog shit,he cant shoot or pass straight,the final ball is appalling when in good positions,id rather debuchy got up to speed and took his place,bellerin is far to complacent

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Peeman wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:14 pm
See the scousers are up to their old tricks, storming the gates again - to get out :barscarf: :barscarf:
nice one peeman 8)

fucking hell that was a nervous 5-2, we deserved it but some of our play in our own half was mind boggingly stupid. oh well, make the most out of it, always happy to see us score 5 away from home :barscarf:

LaughingGooner

Post by LaughingGooner »

Scoring 5 goals away from home. Seeing our attack so fluently and the team showed great spirit.
Sorry for being so happy with the performance.
Sorry you're sounding so disappointed with the outcome.

Roll on Tuesday...... :barscarf: :D
markyp wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:39 pm
fully expect laughing gooner to pipe up in a minute once hes calmed down his hard on

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Did wenker watch the same game as me/us and I quote

"Our movement was good, our passing was good......it's difficult to single out one bad performance today, everybody was on par, and everybody played very well"

:banghead: :cry: There is NO Hope :cry: :suicide:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

LaughingGooner wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:59 pm
Scoring 5 goals away from home. Seeing our attack so fluently and the team showed great spirit.

markyp wrote:
And....he's back. There are 1000's of idiots just like him..that is why Wenger will stay & stay & stay and take us to a solid, middle table, bog standard team.

That is our 3rd game this season when we have played against 10 men...and Everton are dog shite with 11 men. Of course Wenger's moronic fans overlook those "little irrelevances" We are nothing more than flat track bully's...and we are not even very good at that anymore, we need them to get reduced to 10 men before our "true class" shines through.

City are going to tear us apart. The scum, God forbid, might do as well :? :cry: :cry:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Interestingly for you stat fans ..........

Arsenal have beaten Everton 95 times in league football, which is more than other club has beaten another club.

Arsenal have scored 100 goals v Everton in the premier league (no other club has topped 100 v another )

Rooney has scored 12 premier league goals against us, more than any other player.

Rooney has scored 7 goals against Petr Cech, more than any other player.

Info from bbc

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41625741

LaughingGooner

Post by LaughingGooner »

Yes, I'm a first-class idiot.
I celebrate when my team scores 5 goals away from home to win with style.
I guess I am an idiot like the majority of our fan base who is supporting Wenger?!??!?
We aren't going to win the league. We are well behind City, who will walk the league.
But I'll still take delight in our winning performances.
Clearly I'm a very confused supporter...... :D
xisstential wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:07 pm
LaughingGooner wrote:

markyp wrote:
And....he's back. There are 1000's of idiots just like him..that is why Wenger will stay & stay & stay and take us to a solid, middle table, bog standard team.

That is our 3rd game this season when we have played against 10 men...and Everton are dog shite with 11 men. Of course Wenger's moronic fans overlook those "little irrelevances" We are nothing more than flat track bully's...and we are not even very good at that anymore, we need them to get reduced to 10 men before our "true class" shines through.

City are going to tear us apart. The scum, God forbid, might do as well :? :cry: :cry:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

and confused when it comes to quoting :barscarf: :lol:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Perfect timing to quell any dissenters at the AGM...

I.G next week - "As demonstrated in our fantastic 5-2 win against strong Premiership opponents, Arsene and the players are on course to take Arsenal towards our goals this season".

Positive message while avoiding any sort of commitment.

F*ck off.

:banghead:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

LaughingGooner wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:31 pm
Yes, I'm a first-class idiot.
I celebrate when my team scores 5 goals away from home to win with style.
I guess I am an idiot like the majority of our fan base who is supporting Wenger?!??!?
We aren't going to win the league. We are well behind City, who will walk the league.
But I'll still take delight in our winning performances.
Clearly I'm a very confused supporter...... :D
xisstential wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:07 pm
LaughingGooner wrote:

markyp wrote:

Well that's the first step....maybe, just maybe there is hope, but I doubt it.....
Last edited by xisstential on Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:50 pm
and confused when it comes to quoting :barscarf: :lol:
I was going to mention that but TBH I'm completely baffled as to how he even does it??

I don't think he's in the upper echelons of Wenger arse lickers, those one's call him "Mr.Wenger". They hold the man who is destroying the club in the highest esteem...go figure. :? :? :?