Everton Away Sunday Oct 22 - 1:30pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Re: Everton Away Sunday Oct 22 - 1:30pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Sean wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:59 pm
Two shite sides; shite game 8)

Won't be watching :barscarf:

I concur wholeheartedly 8)

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Think Everton are heading for some serious trouble with UEFA..Few slaps/punches thrown by Everton fans at Lyon players as a big row broke out between both teams..

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Everton are on a completely shit run of form. They will beat us.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

last season everton were on a bad run when we played them away, they hadnt won in 8 games if I remember correctly, and then we roll into town,and lose, we are like a pension scheme for struggling sides.

PS why do posters feel the need to tell us they forgot we were playing on match threads ,is it to prove how much they don't give a shit :?

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Everton scouse counts. Man holds child and starts fighting...that would make him parent of the year in that shithole 😄

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:54 am
Everton scouse counts. Man holds child and starts fighting...that would make him parent of the year in that shithole 😄
Come on man, that's hardly fair. He's from Liverpool. It was someone else's fault. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:29 pm
last season everton were on a bad run when we played them away, they hadnt won in 8 games if I remember correctly, and then we roll into town,and lose, we are like a pension scheme for struggling sides.

PS why do posters feel the need to tell us they forgot we were playing on match threads ,is it to prove how much they don't give a shit :?
Because they are twats? :rubchin:

#justsaying

:D :wink:

GTG

Post by GTG »

Looks like Xhaka's reward for the horror show at Watford is going to be another start against Everton, given the fact that Jack played last night.

Given the midfield is the one area where Everton can be pretty strong I think we all know whats coming.

As for their incident against Lyon last night - why do these things have to get blown so out of proportion? Fair enough the fans shouldn't get involved but its happening right at the hoardings next to them, the fans are frustrated to the max at the moment and things escalate a bit - big deal. If what that guy did is classed as a "punch" then I've heard it all now :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

GTG wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:53 am
Looks like Xhaka's reward for the horror show at Watford is going to be another start against Everton, given the fact that Jack played last night.

Given the midfield is the one area where Everton can be pretty strong I think we all know whats coming.

As for their incident against Lyon last night - why do these things have to get blown so out of proportion? Fair enough the fans shouldn't get involved but its happening right at the hoardings next to them, the fans are frustrated to the max at the moment and things escalate a bit - big deal. If what that guy did is classed as a "punch" then I've heard it all now :lol:
Wasn't it the fact he had a child in his arms that's the problem? :shock:

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:29 pm

I think that it is a defence mechanism - I don't do it on here, but I have certainly done it with some non afc supporting wankas around my town, and I do it mainly to cut them off before they get into a conversation full of piss taking :( I think that if you let them think that you care so little at the mo that you didn't even realise that we have a game, then they will realise that they wont get much satisfaction trying to wind you up and will fcuk off 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Everton 3 - Arsene fc 2

GTG

Post by GTG »

flash gunner wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:54 am
GTG wrote:

Its character building :D No only messing.

Never forget the first time I went to Stoke not to long after the Ramsey leg break and some knuckle dragger with his little daughter next to him was using his arm to demonstrate a wobbly leg. Another wonderful example to set :?

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

GTG wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:41 am
flash gunner wrote:
GTG wrote:

Never forget the first time I went to Stoke not to long after the Ramsey leg break and some knuckle dragger with his little daughter next to him was using his arm to demonstrate a wobbly leg. Another wonderful example to set :?
Never under estimate Stoke fans :?

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

We will beat Everton, and that blonde cheating ex Dutch wanker will get the tin tack!... :barscarf:
As for the Melee, Everton deserve the book thrown at them!
Shame Barnier cannot dish out the fine!.... 8)

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

flash gunner wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:45 am
GTG wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:41 am
flash gunner wrote:
GTG wrote:

Never under estimate Stoke fans :?

Underestimating Stoke fans is an almost impossible task.