The "Bigger Picture" question

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bradywasking

Re: The "Bigger Picture" question

Post by Bradywasking »

Never...not even if it meant Wenger and Kronke going, Arsenal returning to Highbury and the banning of half and half scarves...
The obvious reasons is my hatred of all things Tottenham but more than that would be the media frenzy that would accompany it..Think Tuesday night's wankathon in Madrid and then multiply it by one zillion..I think I heard the BT commentator saying " any chance Pochatinno would manage England part time"...
Imagine the adulation for Kane , Alli^^, Winks etc, no I couldn't begin to contemplate a life and a world where Tottenham won a major honour..

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:07 am
Never...not even if it meant Wenger and Kronke going, Arsenal returning to Highbury and the banning of half and half scarves...
The obvious reasons is my hatred of all things Tottenham but more than that would be the media frenzy that would accompany it..Think Tuesday night's wankathon in Madrid and then multiply it by one zillion..I think I heard the BT commentator saying " any chance Pochatinno would manage England part time"...
Imagine the adulation for Kane , Alli^^, Winks etc, no I couldn't begin to contemplate a life and a world where Tottenham won a major honour..
:rubchin:

Okay. What if as a bonus we threw in the culling of Jamie Redkrapp, Fat Sam, Chris "Look at me please Daddy!" Kamara, Pulis, and Joey Le Bartón.... and a deep throat suckathon from Natalie Sawyer?

You're thinking about it, aren't you...? :wink:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

By more on offer I mean like us winning the treble the following season followed by back to back CL doubles etc etc.

Greedy basically, I could take one season of a Spurs love in to be followed by utter domination by us for the next 10.

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:32 am
It's a no from me. Never want to see the vermin win anything, no matter what. There is a line no Gooner should cross.
I have problems with the c**ts winning a corner