Is Billic gone?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
General

Is Billic gone?

Post by General »

He sure will be soon.

Brighton 3-0 up and spammers up shits creek with a dildo shaped paddle.

Awful performance. Joe Hart is on hard drugs.

Intercity twats emptying the council house quicker than a chav fleeing a drug raid.

GranadaJoe

Re: Is Billic gone?

Post by GranadaJoe »

It'll be interesting to see how full their shiny new (free) ground is next season when they're playing Burton, Barnsley and Shrewsbury.

augie

Post by augie »

In my opinion he will be gone by lunchtime tomorrow, but I think that he will jump before he is pushed - tonight on the sideline he looked a broken man totally bereft of ideas. I don't know whether he was in charge of player recruitment or whether someone above him is doing the buying, but the bottom line is that there is a squad there that is overloaded with average shite and absolutely zero togetherness or fighting spirit.

For the record, I would still accept bilic as our manager - yes I agree that at this stage I would nearly accept anyone as manager instead of le cock (no not fat sam the c.unt :evil: ), but I do still believe that bilic is a good manager and would do better with better players. Anyone, as I have said many times, our next manager doesn't have to be THE manager, but needs to be different from what we have

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:26 pm
It'll be interesting to see how full their shiny new (free) ground is next season when they're playing Burton, Barnsley and Shrewsbury.
Probably about as full as the corporate bowl is when we have a Coco pops cup game on a rainy Tuesday night?. :roll: :twisted:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

augie wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:53 pm
In my opinion he will be gone by lunchtime tomorrow, but I think that he will jump before he is pushed - tonight on the sideline he looked a broken man totally bereft of ideas. I don't know whether he was in charge of player recruitment or whether someone above him is doing the buying, but the bottom line is that there is a squad there that is overloaded with average shite and absolutely zero togetherness or fighting spirit.

For the record, I would still accept bilic as our manager - yes I agree that at this stage I would nearly accept anyone as manager instead of le cock (no not fat sam the c.unt :evil: ), but I do still believe that bilic is a good manager and would do better with better players. Anyone, as I have said many times, our next manager doesn't have to be THE manager, but needs to be different from what we have
Absolutely agree about Billic. The guy is a good manager with great potential and given a decent team I think he would have a lot to offer as a manager.

Croatia didn't have world class players but when he was in charge of them they were fucking HARD to beat and good on the counter, if I remember correctly.

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

The post match interview with Billic was a bit cruel. The interviewer ought to have more respect for a person who manages a top flight football team. The twat behind the microphone is just a presenter or journalist of sorts. He had no right to ask Billic of he'd still have a job in the morning or at the end of the week. Twat.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

What a shambles West Ham are now..Egotistical owners, soulless stadium , pathetic players and disgruntled fans.. Thank God we don't support a club like that....Only difference is the manager, Billic is a decent manager and deserves better from his players...

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

olgitgooner wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:39 pm
The post match interview with Billic was a bit cruel. The interviewer ought to have more respect for a person who manages a top flight football team. The twat behind the microphone is just a presenter or journalist of sorts. He had no right to ask Billic of he'd still have a job in the morning or at the end of the week. Twat.
If anyone in the press spoke to Wenger like that, AFC would demand his head after Wenger had flounced off in a huff (or burst out laughing at such an absurd question).

And I read yesterday that Conte's job is in danger (Ancelloti was watching on Wednesday night) and also if Koeman didn't have tomorrows game coming up so quickly after Thursdays debacle, he might have been fired as well.

No manager is safe anymore....actually there is this one guy........

General

Post by General »

It's funny listening to their fans after the defeat. They hate the stadium, are split on the manager in fact most of them want him out, they hate a lot of their players and think the owners are parasites. Rings a bell?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Unfortunately for big Slav he's got until mid December to get Carroll back ready to face our cowards at their new shiny bowl - probably won't come soon enough to save his skin

By contrast Koeman must be delighted with the way this weekend's fixtures have worked out coming under the pressure he is

Mark Hughes is another one under pressure - only 1 win this season. Struggling to recall who that was against?

Midz

Post by Midz »

Don't really care who gets relegated but it'd be nice to see Stoke go.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:02 pm
Don't really care who gets relegated but it'd be nice to see Stoke go.
:high5:

the orcs, the murderingcunts and leicestershytebags :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Klopp should go now after this first 12 mins

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:19 pm
Klopp should go now after this first 12 mins

But, but, but...weren't there some Gooners on here who wanted him to come to Arsenal !? :? :D

beck

Post by beck »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:58 pm
GranadaJoe wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:26 pm
Probably about as full as the corporate bowl is when we have a Coco pops cup game on a rainy Tuesday night?. :roll: :twisted:
47,000 when we played Shrewsbury at the emirates
22'000 last time West Ham played shrewsbury