Norwich Home 24th Oct 19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
flash gunner

Norwich Home 24th Oct 19:45

Post by flash gunner »

League cup glory awaits

xisstential

Re: Norwich Home 24th Oct 19:45

Post by xisstential »

I didn't think anybody was even going to bother starting a thread.

Sweep them aside, then knock Swansea off... then the 4 game unbeaten run talk......... unbeaten in the last 4, undefeated in all competitions in the last 4, Wenger, fair play to him, has turned it around.....

And then City await.......... (No need to go overboard it's just one loss)

Then, fortunately for him a break......

And then Poch and that lot........(No need to go overboard it's just one loss)

Followed by a reluctant and rueful admission that it will be difficult to win the title from here...But we keep going, we look to ourselves, we look to the next game....it's not about me, about my position, the values of the club ......... :blah: :blah: :blah: zzzzzzzzzzzzz

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

xisstential wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:20 am
I didn't think anybody was even going to bother starting a thread.

Sweep them aside, then knock Swansea off... then the 4 game unbeaten run talk......... unbeaten in the last 4, undefeated in all competitions in the last 4, Wenger, fair play to him, has turned it around.....

And then City await.......... (No need to go overboard it's just one loss)

Then, fortunately for him a break......

And then Poch and that lot........(No need to go overboard it's just one loss)

Followed by a reluctant and rueful admission that it will be difficult to win the title from here...But we keep going, we look to ourselves, we look to the next game....it's not about me, about my position, the values of the club ......... :blah: :blah: :blah: zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Anyone would think you've experienced this groundhog day nightmare before

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Who knows really? :rubchin:

It's got nothing to do with our lot if we win or lose. If the oppo turn up with a plan and a bit of motivation and some guts we will lose. If the oppo turn up clueless we will win. Either way Wenger will just send them out with instructions to "play your game, express yourselves" and then sit there hugging himself like a self-harming Goth and hope for the best.

We could win 6-0.
We could draw 2-2.
We could draw 0-0.
We could lose 1-3.

But "look" the most important thing is we will not change our values for anybody. :barscarf: :suicide:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I'm going to this one :barscarf:

hertsgunner

Post by hertsgunner »

I know it’s a long shot but does anyone know of a couple of spares seated together for this one. My old man passed away yesterday evening and would love to take my young nephew to this one to cheer him up. I would like to think the old man passed knowing that we smashed the scousers for him. PM me if any tickets come available. Thanks fellas.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

hertsgunner wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:56 am
I know it’s a long shot but does anyone know of a couple of spares seated together for this one. My old man passed away yesterday evening and would love to take my young nephew to this one to cheer him up. I would like to think the old man passed knowing that we smashed the scousers for him. PM me if any tickets come available. Thanks fellas.
sorry to hear that Hertsgooner

you can book half a block in the upper tier for this one if you want.
thousands of tickets still available on general sale.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

hertsgunner wrote:
Sorry to hear that, mate. Hope you get sorted for tickets. Fellas, if anyone can help here, get it done.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:03 am
I'm going to come out of the closet if we win this one :barscarf:

Jeeezuss Gunner Rob! Steady on...I mean there's a time and a place for everyting...

:gayflag: :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

hertsgunner wrote:
Sorry to hear that HG. my Condolences. :cry:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:01 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
I'm going to come out of the closet if we win this one :barscarf:

Jeeezuss Gunner Rob! Steady on...I mean there's a time and a place for everyting...

:gayflag: :lol: :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Gunner Rob wrote:
I'm going to this one :barscarf:
im going for 3 reasons:

1. it is cheaper (£10) than going to see my local non league team. :D
2. that seems about the right pricing structure for Arsenal these days. I might nearly get value for money... :wink:
3. it will remind me how shit the atmosphere at the bowl is, so I can get motivated to protest later on in the season... :twisted:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Was wondering when this game was being played, thought it was the other league cup this week.
A nice run out for Theo, giroud and Wilshere.

Midz

Post by Midz »

xisstential wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:20 am

Followed by a reluctant and rueful admission that it will be difficult to win the title from here...
Had to chuckle at this :D

hertsgunner

Post by hertsgunner »

All sorted with tickets for tomorrow night. I will be raising a glass or two pre match in memory of the old man and hopefully a trip to the Arsenal will help ease the pain for my little nephew.