Koeman Sacked

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Koeman Sacked

Post by DB10GOONER »

beck wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:54 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:03 am
beck wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:58 am
xisstential wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:08 pm
REB wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:02 pm
bilic next to go . only team that dont sack under performing managers is us .
Manager...not managers, Manager!!

Apparently Bilic has 2 more games to prove himself....Wenger has been given 2000

Player power these days is unreal...that arsehole who got himself sent off yesterday..WTF?? Tell me he didn't have an agenda. If I was taking over there, that tosser would be in the reserves until next season.
Wenger should have been sacked 330 games ago
After what game specifically would that have been....? :rubchin:

Is it really 330 games since the 8-2 at old shatford???!! :shock:

:wink:
No it's from the 2-1 defeat at white hart lane in the October of that season
As galling as the 8-2 was it felt a bit of a freak
Wenger decided that despite a terrible finish to the 10/11 season
He would leave his transfer business until the end of August when we had already dropped 8 points.
The terrible relegation form ran to the equivilant of half a season by that Spurs game
It mirrored so many of the defeats we had suffered in the intervening years and still do to this day. I believed Wenger deserved the opportunity to put things right after our capitulation at the end of the 07/08 season but alarm bells were already ringing after the debacle at Birmingham where rather than leaving galas on the pitch getting the coach out and leaving the *word censored* there. He walked out and got him, kept him as captain and said he didn't know how to lift a side that were top of the table after eduardo's injury
But 3 years was more than enough for Wenger to make up for his mistakes and he singularly failed to do so
I used to believe it was out of stubourness now I believe it's because he doesn't have the ability
I always had an issue with the issue culture possibly believing he ripped in behind closed doors
But it is impossible for that to be the case when the same mistakes keep being repeated
He needs to be gone immediately
That Gallas moment :oops: :oops: was a real watershed. He should have been instantly transfer listed and stuck in the reserves until we could find a club stupid enough to sign the whining cúnt. :x Once a chav always a chav. :roll: :censored: