AGM Wednesday 26th

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: AGM Wednesday 26th

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:38 pm
I've been thinking about posting in a turd for ages, think chips has given me the final push.

Odious bastard,
Fantastic choice of words rodders! :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Any surprises, No..... move along nothing to see here minions :roll:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:45 am
Where the fuckk is Guy Fawkes when you need him!? :? :D
Brilliant

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
I've been thinking about posting in a turd for ages, think chips has given me the final push.

Odious bastard,
Who knows Rodders if you make it the shape of a cigar he just might put it in his odious gob. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:56 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Odious bastard,
Who knows Rodders if you make it the shape of a cigar he just might put it in his odious gob. :D
And if you make it cock shaped, Josh might put it in his mouth. Allegedly. cough cough :shock:

:lol:

I'm JOKING!!! :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:59 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:56 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Odious bastard,
And if you make it cock shaped, Josh might put it in his mouth. Allegedly. cough cough :shock:

:lol:

I'm Only JOSHING!! :wink:
:wink:

NickF

Post by NickF »

Keswick's dismissive nature of the question at the AGM is more proof that he is not cut out to be the chairman of a modern football club.
You just get the feeling that he only does the AGM because he has to and normally wouldn't be seen anywhere near the average supporter.

Just like Hill-Wood before him.

worthing_gooner

Post by worthing_gooner »

Good to see the dissent is mounting. The reality is that with Kroenke being a majority owner, he gets what he wants, but it's still funny that they had to go through the complete farce of a poll vote to reappoint Keswick and Kroenke Jr after a show of hands rejected the motion twice - it was humiliating for them to sit through if nothing else.

These AGMs are nothing but an inconvenience to a board who give no fucks about anything except the bottom line, but anyone who doubted that the Arsenal are anything but a money spinner for wiggy should now have woken up. This sort of thing will be beneficial in the long run. People are like sheep, they will note the discontent about Kroenke today and will follow suit - it'll start to snowball. Sooner the better as far as I'm concerned. Fucking parasites.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Just saw Wenger on SSN being asked about the AGM...as the questions continued..Wenger "Loook I'm more concerned about the press conference for Swansea than the quality of the AGM"

There's a first huh...footballing matters taking precedence over a plethora of the peripheral crap he normally has so many opinions on. Of course if he was getting shit at the presser (snigger,snigger) he would quickly re direct questions back to the AGM.

What the club has become huh!!...Gazidis, the Kroenke's, Chips and of course Wenger. Like a cabal of hedge fund gangsters.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

great quote from Richard Conway (the BBC sports correspondent)

"A level of arrogance from certain Arsenal board members today I haven’t seen in football all that often. And i cover Fifa a lot."

And yet Wenger talked about the great values at the club :roll: :D

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

ok the winning quote from the AGM though is from Ivan Gazidis.

"Arsenal, of the big clubs, have been the most over performing club over time."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :coffeespit:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Yes just saw that....absolute classic from that slime ball Gazidis.....

'No club has a perfect record every year under this scrutiny but Arsenal has probably been, of the big clubs certainly, the most consistently over-performing team over time.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:11 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Yes just saw that....absolute classic from that slime ball Gazidis.....

'No club has a perfect record every year under this scrutiny but Arsenal has probably been, of the big clubs certainly, the most consistently over-performing team over time.
He's right though. We have been overperforming. We have a manager that is over 10 years past his sell by date, that can't do tactics, that refuses to adapt to the modern game, and yet we haven't been relegated! :barscarf: :lol:

:suicide:

RobG

Post by RobG »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:17 am
Just read the interview with wiggy in the mirror (not sure how much it differs from the one in the telegraph) and fuck me it makes for a depressing read.

Wiggy is here forever, Wanka is here forever :suicide:

He wants to win it all - the league, the champions league, the grand fucking national - everything :roll:

Yeah course you fucking do. How fucking stupid does he think we are? We want to win the lot and the best way to do it is with shit for brains at the helm signing the least amount of players in the last window turning a profit in return.

FUCK OFF SCUM :banghead:

Rabid supporters me hole, I'd love to take a baseball bat to the vermin bastard.

:barscarf: T :barscarf: H :barscarf: I :barscarf: S :barscarf:

RobG

Post by RobG »

JoshIM2150 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:33 am
Wenger asks: "If I ask today if Aston Villa could win European Cup you'd say 'you're joking!'" - fan shouts back: "At least they've won it."

@MarkyMBryans

:lol: :lol:

Brilliant :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D