AGM Wednesday 26th

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeftfootlegendGooner

AGM Wednesday 26th

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Don't know if this has a thread already but couldn't see it.

Just seen on SS breaking news that The Arsenal supporters' trust are voting against reappointment of chips Keswick and josh kroenke to board of directors at the AGM tomorrow.

NickF

Re: AGM Wednesday 26th

Post by NickF »

Presumably AST have so little voting power it is just making a statement rather that actually making a difference.
Interesting that they seem to think Gazidis is ok....

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

The board and the club in general do not give a flying f*** what anybody thinks. Buy tickets, buy merchandise, sit down and shut up.

They come out like they're an open book, that they are there to address our concerns, yet afterwards they probably say to each other "Bunch of pricks"

I don't give a rats ass about AST either, they had a real opportunity to get behind us last season, or even take over and lead and they did f*** all, so f*** them.

GTG

Post by GTG »

Wonder what questions will be allowed to be asked this year?

Will the privileged few that are present actually grow a pair and refuse to be hushed up this year and let the c.unts know exactly how they feel?

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 19031.html

I wonder if wiggy w*nker will be there?. :roll:

I notice there is a story going around that we've signed "influential Barcelona chief Raul Sanllehi" to take charge of transfers, as a "director of operations", presumably not a DoF as that might upset OGL?, wonder where that was leaked from?. :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I wonder will the bollocks that stood up to congratulate Wenger on his brilliance be invited again this year? I hope so. He speaks for me. 8)

General

Post by General »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:51 pm
I wonder will the bollocks that stood up to congratulate Wenger on his brilliance be invited again this year? I hope so. He speaks for me. 8)
You mean the turnip who was planted by the board.

I wonder if Usmanov is invited to this tickling contest.

General

Post by General »

NickF wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:50 am
Presumably AST have so little voting power it is just making a statement rather that actually making a difference.
Gazidis being an executive board member, I' m not sure there's anything they can do about him. I know there's was talk of bringing a motion to get him to forfeit his annual bonus. It looks like AST have finally woken up from their stupor.

NickF

Post by NickF »

General wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:17 pm
NickF wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:50 am
Gazidis being an executive board member, I' m not sure there's anything they can do about him. I know there's was talk of bringing a motion to get him to forfeit his annual bonus. It looks like AST have finally woken up from their stupor.
Too right he should!

If the Independent article is to be believed Gazidis was awarded a £919,000 bonus despite the fact we did even win the top 4 virtual trophy last year. No wonder that two-faced *word censored* was happy to suck Wengers c*ck after his new contract was announced. *word censored*.

General

Post by General »

So Wonga is going to address the AGM on what exactly. Might as well get the MC to present an excel spreadsheet. What a fecking farce this whole event it.

General

Post by General »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... enger/amp/

I don't condone violence but I seriously hope someone physically assaults these 2 at the AGM. Never in a million years did I ever think the club would end up in this scenario with the worst possible parasite owning the club.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

General wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:10 pm
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... enger/amp/

I don't condone violence but I seriously hope someone physically assaults these 2 at the AGM. Never in a million years did I ever think the club would end up in this scenario with the worst possible parasite owning the club.
Depressing stuff :cry: we are truly and utterly fucked :cry:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Going on about our record of top 4 finishes about sums him up, almost like he is preparing the ground for us not finishing top 4 very often now, also as much as I respect the FA cup it is not taken as seriously as it was years ago, City, Chelsea or United would not accept winning the FA cup as success, as we saw when Van Gaal lost his job just after winning it.

I am afraid it looks like I am getting very close to the end with this club now, I had hoped Kroenke might just p*ss off but it seems he is here to stay, until he has well and truly turned us into another of his crappy poor to middling sports franchises.

As someone wise once said - I didn't sign up for this sh*t.

:censored:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

No way Kronke is going anywhere, just restated what we already know....apparently he loves Arsenal... :D :D :D

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I hope someone calls them all a bunch of *word censored* and smacks Wanker and Kroenke in the face.