Swansea Home Sat Oct 28th 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
GoonerMuzz

Re: Swansea Home Sat Oct 28th 3pm

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Thierry 3-8-99 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:53 pm
eh according to bbc final score we were superb in the second half - please do me a favour - that was painful
So looking forward to next weekend, oh wait no i'm not :roll: , or the weekend after if i'm honest, NLD is normally a highlight for me but with this team i have nothing but trepidation these days....... :shock:

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

Say we are 4th place say we are 4th place!

1st leg CL knockout thrashing redeemed by competent 2nd leg facesaving mission here we come! $$$ :barscarf:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

cameron326 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:18 pm
By objective metrics, we're on track.... move up to 3rd and we're overachieving AGAIN 8)

trustno10

Post by trustno10 »

Second half we played well but as is always the case the team lacks any intensity until they go behind. Can't wait for the bumholing next week

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

g88ner wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:21 pm
cameron326 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:18 pm
By objective metrics, we're on track.... move up to 3rd and we're overachieving AGAIN 8)
4th place 4th place on a shoestring :barscarf:
4th place 4th place i say
4th place 4th place on a shoestring :barscarf:
playing football the wenger way :barscarf:

:suicide:

markyp

Post by markyp »

xhaka,WTF!! how he is even a premier league player is beyond me let alone an Arsenal player,leaving jack on the bench with this shit clogging up our midfield is criminal,his passing today sunk to new levels of shit,fuck me he is awful truly awful

NickF

Post by NickF »

trustno10 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:22 pm
Can't wait for the bumholing next week
:shock: :shock:

Non flying Dutchman

Post by Non flying Dutchman »

NickF wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:58 pm
trustno10 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:22 pm
Can't wait for the bumholing next week
:shock: :shock:
:ewwwww:

General

Post by General »

Amazing to comeback from a goal down. So proud of the boys, one of the greatest nights at the Emirates. Mertesacker MOTM. He's OK until he's asked to run.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Highlight of a superb comeback win was Giroud's sprint after ball just after he was introduced in the second half. He also chased down a defender and almost tackled him. Both events will make it hard to forget this game. What game was I talking about ???. :barscarf: :barscarf:

markyp

Post by markyp »

a complete mong of a journo in todays star said wenger had proven all the doubters wrong,staggering,absolutely staggering unless we are now perceived as being so shit that a win against Swansea and a top 6 finish is punching above our weight??

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I see we won another home game convincingly against one of the mega rich financially doped big boys of the Premier League. Forgive me for having not given a shit, and been fully occupied all day yesterday with washing my hair, cutting my toenails, mowing the lawn and a whole host of other things that I found more of an attractive option. That's the big bucks brigade of Leicester, Swansea, Bournemouth, Brighton, and West Brom all put to the sword in the cauldron of football. Even the collective might of Cologne, Doncaster and Norwich have all come and tried to gatecrash the party but have been ruthlessly tossed aside by the steamrolling red army. Perhaps I should start going to games again now that we've clearly turned the corner and sparked the catalyst for change that Ivan so sincerely talked about at the start of the season

5th place - be still my beating heart

General

Post by General »

markyp wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:25 pm
a complete mong of a journo in todays star said wenger had proven all the doubters wrong,staggering,absolutely staggering unless we are now perceived as being so shit that a win against Swansea and a top 6 finish is punching above our weight??
The same hypocritical journalists were putting pressure on Liverpool for Klopp to get fired after a poor run of results.

The press love in with Wenger is odd because they hated him when we were winning major stuff and it was bordering on xenophobia at some point. He's now an old bumbling fool and a loser and they love having him around.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

It's the sandwiches and croissants at the pressers. 8)