Swansea Home Sat Oct 28th 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

Swansea Home Sat Oct 28th 3pm

Post by xisstential »

Oh well...I waited and waited..seems like nobody cares :cry: :cry: :cry:

2 - 0 win to keep the new unbeaten run going, before the start of the horror show.

Jumpers For Goalposts

Re: Swansea Home Sat Oct 28th 3pm

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

xisstential wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:27 pm
Oh well...I waited and waited.. seems like nobody cares :cry: :cry: :cry:

2 - 0 win to keep the new unbeaten run going, before the start of the horror show.
As you say Chris - nobody cares . . . . . .

A friend offered me tickets for this one. It took me about one nano second to decide that, no way would I waste a Saturday afternoon watching our boring and predictable shower of losers huffing and puffing against the mighty Swans. In fact - I'd rather shit in my hands and clap.

And my mate still hasn't shifted his 2 season tickets . . . . . . :yawn:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:rubchin:

Well. Ozil played really well in the game against the toffees, so he will be shyte this game - I mean to play well and be possible MOTM 2 games in succession is asking too much.

Swansea are in need of a helping hand at the moment and wenger being the cun.t of a manager he is and ensures we are the team that just keeps giving, this game / home win is Not a foregone conclusion :?

No doubt the team line-up will mirror wenger's usual inept ability to pick a team that plays well together.

we could win or draw or lose who the feck knows anymore with this uselessCUNT in charge.

:goingtobed:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ps: No doubt Mr Hollywood flicks will be first on the team list and be as useless as ever.

oh! and did I mention... Wenger IS A CUN.T

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

It's got "Loook, it continues the unbeaten run, but it's not about me" written all over it. We'll probably have 78% posession, 45 shots, 9 on target and scuff out a 2-0 win without really breaking a sweat. :roll: :lol:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

I've heard that they have some important injury problems and they're mediocre at best anyway. Should be a comfortable, lethargic win for us.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:51 am
It's got "Loook, it continues the unbeaten run, but it's not about me" written all over it. We'll probably have 78% posession, 45 shots, 9 on target and scuff out a 2-0 win without really breaking a sweat. :roll: :lol:
I'm predicting.... "Yes the loss at Watford was disappointing but it's how you deal with those disappointments and I think since then we have shown, both in the league and :blah: :blah: :blah: " zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

xisstential wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:09 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:51 am
I'm predicting.... "Yes the loss at Watford was disappointing but it's how you deal with those disappointments and I think since then we have shown, both in the league and :blah: :blah: :blah: " zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
And what character would it show to beat swansea , totally proving all doubters wrong :barscarf:

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Oh yes!!! The 10-2 aggregate defeat to Bayern Munich didn't make Wenger a shit manager but a scrappy 2-0 win over the mighty Swansea will make him a great manager.

I am genuinely starting to wonder if the unbeaten season was worth the 13 years of purgatory that have followed.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:40 am
:rubchin:

Well. Ozil played really well in the game against the toffees, so he will be shyte this game - I mean to play well and be possible MOTM 2 games in succession is asking too much.

Swansea are in need of a helping hand at the moment and wenger being the cun.t of a manager he is and ensures we are the team that just keeps giving, this game / home win is Not a foregone conclusion :?

No doubt the team line-up will mirror wenger's usual inept ability to pick a team that plays well together.

we could win or draw or lose who the feck knows anymore with this uselessCUNT in charge.

:goingtobed:
Long gone are the days when Arsenal would be a dead cert, and a lot of this lies at the door of those thieves whose only interest is to cream this once proud club and that includes the French Fancy who seems to think that he is entitled to feast at the top table when really he is only a Waiter!....

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

No stuffin' around - just play the good stuff & smash em' 6 - 0. Is Diaby fit yet ??. :barscarf: :barscarf:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Ray C wrote: No stuffin' around - just play the good stuff & smash em' 6 - 0. Is Diaby fit yet ??. :barscarf: :barscarf:
Ray C wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:25 am
No stuffin' around - just play the good stuff & smash em' 6 - 0. Is Diaby fit yet ??. :barscarf: :barscarf:
Not quite but I believe Santi will be back next season barring any leetle setback niggles

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Blade

Post by Blade »

No slip up 1-2 like March 2016....

Non flying Dutchman

Post by Non flying Dutchman »

Not the most exciting start....