$hitty away thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SPARKSY

Re: $hitty away thread

Post by SPARKSY »

AkneyGooner wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:28 pm
I would have Sean Bean as our manager right now.
We already have a certain Mr Bean as our manager :D

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

Herd wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:56 am
The penalty was nailed on but the offside handed wenger his get out of jail free card and he will cling to the injustice of it all rather than study what happened ,another routine beating by a top 4 team which is the norm .
Corinthian football charging forward with no thought of defense is the Arsenal way and the high line back three got found out again and again as they have no pace ,so as others have said it could have been much much worse .
We are now where we will be until the next downward re adjustment ,just outside the real contenders looking up.
After Ozil and Sanchez walk for nothing there will be further scaling down of both investment and expectation.

Haven't both of them walked already. Ozil must go down as a signing on par with Denilson.
Absolutely pathetic performance from him again yesterday. We surely can't even give a thought to offering him a new contract..............................but then again with the French bloke in charge.
Sanchez is just going through the motions but at least makes some sort of effort.
I worry what Spurs are gonna do us Saturday week.................................. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

SPARKSY wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:06 am
Herd wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:56 am
The penalty was nailed on but the offside handed wenger his get out of jail free card and he will cling to the injustice of it all rather than study what happened ,another routine beating by a top 4 team which is the norm .
Corinthian football charging forward with no thought of defense is the Arsenal way and the high line back three got found out again and again as they have no pace ,so as others have said it could have been much much worse .
We are now where we will be until the next downward re adjustment ,just outside the real contenders looking up.
After Ozil and Sanchez walk for nothing there will be further scaling down of both investment and expectation.

Haven't both of them walked already. Ozil must go down as a signing on a par with Denilson.
Absolutely pathetic performance from him again yesterday. We surely can't even give a thought to offering him a new contract..............................but then again with the French bloke in charge.
Sanchez is just going through the motions but at least makes some sort of effort.
I worry what Spurs are gonna do us Saturday week.................................. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

augie

Post by augie »

The French cock is in the papers this morning bemoaning the shocking slide of referee's performances ............... some might argue that it is comparable to the shocking slide of some managerial performances :roll: (fcuk off wenker you caaant :evil: )

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

xisstential wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:49 am
General wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:29 am
Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:50 am
Ramsey is terrible like 80% of the time, but in this game he was absolute fucking trash. One of the worst performances I have ever seen.
His recent performances for Wales have been equally horrendous. Problem is there are very few alternatives. How he lasted the entire 90mins together with Ozil is beyond me. This midfield is arguably worse than the Denilson era.
I watched him in the last couple of Welsh qualifiers....as you say,he was horrendous. He is seen as one of their BIG players and without Bale there he tries to assume the mantle of the MAIN player and chief string puller. The reality though is without Bale there to make he him look good,he reverted back to what he really is....awful.
Ramsey is like a shit quarterback,he thinks he's there for the Hollywood pass,and don't have to do fuck all else,in fact I didnt hear his name mentioned by the commentators for maybe 25 minutes at the beginning of the game,when he does get the ball he only goes backwards,for me backflick mick epitomises the current Arsenal squad,its all way too easy for them to fail,I think its actually accepted at the club,where-as you can see the desire and ambition in the City squad,the tracking back and hunting down in packs,and thats the manager thats instilled that,because I dont think man for man,apart from their keeper and forwards they are a lot better than us,but on the pitch that fear of failure is magnified massively,and thats why they looked so dominant over our limp-dicked wankers

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

augie wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:50 am
The French cock is in the papers this morning bemoaning the shocking slide of referee's performances ............... some might argue that it is comparable to the shocking slide of some managerial performances :roll: (fcuk off wenker you caaant :evil: )
Oh that explains why our 50 MILLION pound striker was on the bench........the referee must have put him there..

Arsene you are one deluded,hypocritical embarrassment,have some morals and walk away from a job you clearly cannot do anymore.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

If the offside goal hadnt been allowed it would have been a different game 8)

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A shit citeh performance with most of their players a tad off form and still a comfortable 3-1 win for them. That is how far behind the top teams we are. :roll:

The offside goal was deffo offside but so what? It happens. We get them for and against. The penno was soft as fuck but we've all seen them given and not given. The real issue is stupid fucking Monreal gifting them the penno by making contact in the box. Why not just check with GirlyRun to the touchline and try block the cross? Idiot. Also, citeh should have had a penno for the push in the back that Kolasinac did on GirlyRun.

Both Sanchez and Ozil were fucking pants. Both don't give a shit anymore. Both will be gone either in January or next summer. To say Sanchez was the better of the two yesterday because he "put a bit of effort in" is fucking rank stupidity. Robbie fucking Savage "put a bit of effort in" ffs. Putting a bit of effort in counts for fucking nothing if you continuously lose the ball. Shit For Brains Wenger has two top class players there and his ineptitude and ego-driven failings have left us with two very expensive show ponies that don't give a fuck. We could have left both out of that game yesterday and it would have made zero difference. And that is our best two players... :oops: :roll:

The minute I saw us start Iwobi and Cockuelin I knew we would lose. Cockuelin makes Xhaka look intelligent, and Iwobi plays like a 14 year old indoor footballer that has never been coached.

The Welsh Messi-Lite was his usual utter gash, constantly caught in posession, pissing easy passes away, and generally just being total fucking shit. Cech actually made two very good saves and then undid that by going into slow motion falling over mode for two of their goals. Golden Gloves a couple seasons back and now an absolute liability. Bellerin too has degraded as a player so badly he is unrecognisable from the player he was two or three years ago.

Only two players that come away with any credit are Kos for getting some decent tackles and interceptions in, and Lacazette for not acting the bollocks and trying to be clever and just giving his chance the laces low and hard at the keeper. Great finish and Shit For Brains then puts him out wide. :roll: :censored:

I think the only thing that irritated me more than Wenger and our shit team yesterday was that fucking prize cúnt Michael Oliver, one of the worst refs I've seen in 40 years of watching football. He has no understanding of the game whatsoever. No idea what's a genuine effort to tackle, no clue what is a cynical dirty foul, no clue about anything. He let one of the filthiest most cynical cheating cúnts in the game, Fernandinho, away with constant cynical fouls all game. By the toting up process the filthy cúnt should have been given 2 yellows and off. Oliver also very obviously wants to become a "celebrity" ref with the line shaved into his head - the fucking moron had 3 stripes shaved into it last season. He reminds me of the type of prize prick geeky school teacher that tries to be cool with the kids by listening to gangsta rap or some shit. Fucking bell-end. :oops: :roll:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

flash gunner wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:02 am

:)

This being out of the champions league and being able to rest the whole team before big games in the league is going really well.

:barscarf: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:11 am
flash gunner wrote:

This being out of the champions league and being able to rest the whole team before big games in the league is going really well.

:lol: :lol:

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

He cant even do the bare basics. For instance, starting Lacazette. The selection of Coquelin at centre half was silly, although I bet in Wengers mind he thought it woudl be good. He has a nasty habit of thinking certain players would excel in particular positions (Nasri - defensive midfielder, Diaby - left wing, Monreal - centre half, Eboue - right forward, Bendtner - left wing).

We could instantly become a better team with a manager who kept it simple and picked our obvious best players in their suited positions.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

arseofacrow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:11 am
flash gunner wrote:

:D

goonertone

Post by goonertone »

"the level drops every season at the moment, and overall, it's unacceptable".

Yes it does Arsene so why not do the decent thing and walk the plank.

Oh shit - he's just referring to the referees!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonertone wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:50 am
"the level drops every season at the moment, and overall, it's unacceptable".

Yes it does Arsene so why not do the decent thing and walk the plank.

Oh shit - he's just referring to the referees!
:lol: :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

AkneyGooner wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:28 pm
I would have Sean Bean as our manager right now.