$hitty away thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
CloakedGooner

$hitty away thread

Post by CloakedGooner »

absolute pasting for us coming up :banghead:

rodders999

Re: $hitty away thread

Post by rodders999 »

The BGV, calamity Kos and the geriatric chav turd in a scum cap up against the most lethal attack in the league......wonder how this one will pan out?? :rubchin:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Was over in Rotterdam the other week having a beer with the Feyenoord lads, :barscarf: Bumped into a few Citeh over for their match, one said Wenger is destroying your club from within, seems that even rivals fans are getting clued up with what is happening to our once proud club.

Got to rate the Feyenoord lads, they fucking hate the swamp dwelling vermin, older ones telling me accounts of the EUFA Cup final vs Middlesex who started all the trouble but got paypack big time :box:

Feyenoord are now my favourite dutch side, I'm hoping to get over for a few games this season, proper football cheap prices & old school support, fúck Arsene Stanley PLC :cussing:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Irrelevant match

We could lose 20-0 and there would be no pressure on Wenger at all...

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Cannot wait....I hope they play at a blistering pace.

Doesn't matter how big the thrashing is....Oil money will make its season debut in Wankers post match.

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Got a horrible feeling that City will have their first off day this season allowing us to scrap a draw. And then Wenger will be in full flow with bullshit like "speeerit / response / I believe in these players etc etc etc"

1-1 draw

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Calamity Incoming, Janes lesser know cousin is in town for this match :roll:

Poldi

Post by Poldi »

flying in from Cologne for this one. Should have short tracked from London really :rubchin: , as I'll be coming over for Red Star on thursday, back to Cologne on friday, off to Manchester on Saturday.

Been to Maine Road 3 times, first time at their new stadium now. :barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Hmm I wonder how this will go :rubchin: I suspect there will be so.e no a of anal reaming occurring :rubchin: and I don't think we will be doing the podgering :lol:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Wenger will play Eleneny and Xhaka in the midfield in a lame attempt at damage limitation, Sanchez wont want to upset his new club and Ozil, as usual, will go missing in a "big game". 2-0 to City.

This season will be a frantic struggle for the last CL place between Arsenal and Liverpool, I can hardly contain my excitement!.

:roll:

MrT

Post by MrT »

Wenger's deal with the devil ensures a freak win against the odds at least once a season.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:05 am
Wenger will play Eleneny and Xhaka in the midfield in a lame attempt at damage limitation, Sanchez wont want to upset his new club and Ozil, as usual, will go missing in a "big game". 2-0 to City.

This season will be a frantic struggle for the last CL place between Arsenal and Liverpool, I can hardly contain my excitement!.

:roll:
You are crediting Wenger with actually thinking about a game and opposition prior to kickoff. For anything other than a comfortable City win several things have to happen. City would have to have an off day, Arsenal would have to play above themselves and get a bit of luck on the way..Simply put if City play anywhere near their best then they win with ease.
City's movement against Arsenal 's indiscipline in defending is a frightening thought. 3-0 home win . As said above "financial doping " may get a first outing of the season.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Whatever the result it's a win - win outcome and situation for the TOF.

If we lose it is expected ' wull err zay are tup of za leeeg ' :blah: :blah: :blah:

If we draw ' we sowed great speerit' :blah: :blah: :blah:

Should we somehow win ' that hateful smirk the *word censored* has on his boat race..when he is basking in all the glory ' (laugh/ grin/smirk) Yess, we urr played vewwy well, so and so ad an outstanding game...but eet izz all about me me me me me' :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Should we get raped (memories of the 8 - 2 by rednose & co still haunt me) '(wrinkled brow and that frown as he looks down at the reflection of his ugly mug in his £700 leather loafers)

"looook err - getting all pikey - Eet was not our best daay no, but err we played wiz spereet and za refuree woz urrr :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Eiether way he gets a win win from it - Because if we do draw or win - it's all down to him...if we lose it's all down to anyone and everyone EXCEPT him..

wenger you're a Cuuunt :cussing:

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

We will get a hiding like against Liverpool.Rinse,repeat and no matter if we ship 4,5,6 or 8 he will still be in charge.IIRC under Wenger we haven't lost by a 7 so it's about time he put that record straight :roll:

Que sky reporter after the game 'So you are now 12 points behind City in the table....do you think the title is beyond you this season Arsene'

Wenger 'Look....we concentrate on our next game,we need to refocus and look at what happened today under some very unfortunate circumstances.'

Sky reporter 'Well what did happen today 5-0 defeat and a sending off,bad defending on the first two goals and a goalkeeping error from Cech for the fourth....'

Wenger 'I don't blame individuals,it's a team game,we had the chances to pull it back in the second half and their fourth goal was offside for me'

Sky reporter 'Sanchez looked disappointed when subbed near the end....seemed to say something to the bench'

Wenger 'It was tactical substitution,Sanchez don't worry about his commitment....Walcott has trained well this week and deserved his chance to come on'

Sky reporter '86th minute,you decided to make your first substitution Sanchez,the guys in the studio thought Xhaka was walking a tight rope before his sending off in the 18th minute,the two footed challenge on Sterling looked bad,do you think about your own position also Arsene'

Wenger 'Look...it's easy to watch and have an opinion,don't worry about me.I am committed and always respect my contract...'

Shakes reporters hand and walks off.

JimmyAFC

Post by JimmyAFC »

Topside Northbank wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:43 am
We will get a hiding like against Liverpool.Rinse,repeat and no matter if we ship 4,5,6 or 8 he will still be in charge.IIRC under Wenger we haven't lost by a 7 so it's about time he put that record straight :roll:

Que sky reporter after the game 'So you are now 12 points behind City in the table....do you think the title is beyond you this season Arsene'

Wenger 'Look....we concentrate on our next game,we need to refocus and look at what happened today under some very unfortunate circumstances.'

Sky reporter 'Well what did happen today 5-0 defeat and a sending off,bad defending on the first two goals and a goalkeeping error from Cech for the fourth....'

Wenger 'I don't blame individuals,it's a team game,we had the chances to pull it back in the second half and their fourth goal was offside for me'

Sky reporter 'Sanchez looked disappointed when subbed near the end....seemed to say something to the bench'

Wenger 'It was tactical substitution,Sanchez don't worry about his commitment....Walcott has trained well this week and deserved his chance to come on'

Sky reporter '86th minute,you decided to make your first substitution Sanchez,the guys in the studio thought Xhaka was walking a tight rope before his sending off in the 18th minute,the two footed challenge on Sterling looked bad,do you think about your own position also Arsene'

Wenger 'Look...it's easy to watch and have an opinion,don't worry about me.I am committed and always respect my contract...'

Shakes reporters hand and walks off.
:D :D :D :D :D

Actually don't know whether to laugh or cry because of how spot on this is.

Win, lose or draw there is always something attached to the result because of this fucking finished manager.

I'm so done I can't believe its been 12 YEARS since any title challenge and he still remains, it is truly mind boggling and so fucking depressing.

I think most of us (definitely me) just wants this two years to hurry up and finish and then I can properly try and put my attention towards the club again.

Kroenke and Wenger have honestly, not being dramatic, killed by passion and love for this once great football club.