Culture Club

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Allgunsblazin

Culture Club

Post by Allgunsblazin »

I have often wondered why Arsenal supporters find it strange to create an atmosphere of vocal support as if it were alien to them....
Back in the 60's and 70's I remember the chants and songs from the North Bank Boot Boys who were very vocal, Clockend were good too, anyone unfortunately placed in the East Stand Upper and Lower with the exception of the Schoolboys section frowned upon such behaviour, part of our Old Etonian beginnings one might assume, don't remember much coming from the West Stand either.

The club tried to enhance vocal support by creating Redaction upon our move to the White Elephant, I remember everyone was buzzing, free scarves, placards et al!
Whatever happened to them? maybe vocal support is not our bag at all?....

DB10GOONER

Re: Culture Club

Post by DB10GOONER »

:moderator: Awoooooogaaahh!!! VANITY THREAD ALERT! Awoooooogaaaaaahh! :moderator:

:D :wink: :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

Thought that this was gonna be a music thread :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:51 am
Go on you little liar you. You thought this was going to be a thread about cross dressing and taking it up the chuffer. :lol: :wink:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:59 am
augie wrote:
Go on you little liar you. You thought this was going to be a thread about cross dressing and taking it up the chuffer. :lol: :wink:
:lol:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:

If I wanted to hear the details about your private life, I would just phone you and ask so that the rest of this forum wouldn't have to read about your sick perversions :ewwwww:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:40 am
I have often wondered why Arsenal supporters find it strange to create an atmosphere of vocal support as if it were alien to them....
Back in the 60's and 70's I remember the chants and songs from the North Bank Boot Boys who were very vocal, Clockend were good too, anyone unfortunately placed in the East Stand Upper and Lower with the exception of the Schoolboys section frowned upon such behaviour, part of our Old Etonian beginnings one might assume, don't remember much coming from the West Stand either.

The club tried to enhance vocal support by creating Redaction upon our move to the White Elephant, I remember everyone was buzzing, free scarves, placards et al!
Many times had East stand and West stand joining in.......it was fucking loud in the Northbank when it was rocking

Not saying always like that of course, but it was capable of delivering, mid 70s was shite before Terry Neill left

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:
Don't knock it til you've tried it........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:18 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:
:lol: :lol:

That's SPUDMASHER's motto. Has it tattooed on his vagina I believe. :shock:

:D :wink:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:25 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:18 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:
:lol: :lol:

That's SPUDMASHER's motto. Has it tattooed on his vagina I believe. :shock:

:D :wink:
:coffeespit:

Midz

Post by Midz »

I'm extremely confused with this thread. :)

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:01 pm
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:40 am

Many times had East stand and West stand joining in.......it was fucking loud in the Northbank when it was rocking

Not saying always like that of course, but it was capable of delivering, mid 70s was shite before Terry Neill left
78 79 80 Three Cup Finals, not bad though even for Terry Neil and cutting those neat little corners from the back of the programmes all in the aid of getting your cup final ticket was great.....Ahhhh the memories....

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

These are the Dogs Bollocks!....
Fuck all the Francophile Wengerista's

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/the ... d454246620

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:37 pm
These are the Dogs Bollocks!....
Fuck all the Francophile Wengerista's

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/the ... d454246620
One of the most iconic and beautiful away strips in the history of football. So simple but the second you looked at it you knew who and what you were looking at. Love those 1970's strips. 8) 8)