Steve Rowley to leave Arsenal !

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Steve Rowley to leave Arsenal !

Post by Herd »

The Old Fraud appointed this man in 1996 and is now being thrown under the bus as a sacrifice .
I don't know too much about him tbh but tof will let anyone burn b4 him.
An interesting point in the article points to our increasing use of stats through our own company .
Still looking to polish turds ,that's us !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... nners.html

herbert

Re: Steve Rowley to leave Arsenal !

Post by herbert »

He has been working for The Arsenal for years,he started of by scouting for Terry Burton covering the essex sunday leagues and one of the first boys he sent up to the marble halls at the age of 11 was a certain Tony Adams :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

As I have said many times before, if you aint part of the solution then you are part of the problem, and clearly Rowley wasn't part of the solution :roll: Maybe having failed to get shot of wenker in the summer, gazidas is going to start removing all his support network one by one until the w**ker is left isolated 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:36 pm
As I have said many times before, if you aint part of the solution then you are part of the problem, and clearly Rowley wasn't part of the solution :roll: Maybe having failed to get shot of wenker in the summer, gazidas is going to start removing all his support network one by one until the w**ker is left isolated 8)
Ah, young Grasshopper... so much for you still to learn... :banghead: :box:

Do you honestly still believe that Ivan The Unbearable does ANYTHING without the go ahead from Kim Jong-Wenger? I'd imagine Ivan phones up Wenger to ask if he can have a piss. :roll: :lol: Wenger famously doesn't like conflict so I'm sure he just phoned his prank-monkey Ivan and said; "Ivan. I've gone off Steve Rowley. Sack him." :censored:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Trying to play moneyball with our stats bs... 15 years late.

:roll:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Well all those who mocked Gazidis' ''catalyst for change'' comments have some serious egg on their faces now!

Take that Steve Rowley!!

8) :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:21 pm
Well all those who mocked Gazidis' ''catalyst for change'' comments have some serious egg on their faces now!

Take that Steve Rowley!!

8) :banghead:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

NickF

Post by NickF »

The scouting really hasn't been up to much in recent years, though that may or may not be Rowley's fault.
The whole club needs sorting out and modernising from top to bottom.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

NickF wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:27 pm
The scouting really hasn't been up to much in recent years, though that may or may not be Rowley's fault.
The whole club needs sorting out and modernising from top to bottom.
Allegedly we have a "vast" scouting network in England and Europe. How much Wenger listens to those scouts is questionable though. Given his egocentric domination of every other aspect of the club I'd be amazed if he listens to scout recommendations that don't agree with his own initial impression of the player. This would explain Sanogo in particular, but also many many of the insane signings we've made over the last 10 or 12 years. :|

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This is what wenger meant by World Wide Scouts:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Bye.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:11 pm
This is what wenger meant by World Wide Scouts:

Y'know, I look at that photo and I cannot help but think some of those men in it will be charged with being peadophiles at some point in their life....

:shock:

:D :wink: