The Pullis/FatSam/Pardew Shit Managers Merry-Go-Round

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Tony Pulis sacked

Post by OneBardGooner »

This is sooo bad..there are some shyte managers in the prem...I mean pardew, allardyce. wenger.

Football really has eaten itself.

OneBardGooner

Re: Tony Pulls sacked

Post by OneBardGooner »

storrmin571 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:49 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:44 pm
storrmin571 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:02 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:19 pm
flash gunner wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:45 pm

Yeah One Bard is 8)
Says the inbred cun.t from banjo country with a twang in his voice, a nose by which they styled concord and who sleeps six in a bed every time he visits maah and paah!

(you started it)
Didn’t realise Flash was from Newport
Dontcha mean Swansea? :D
And inhabited by chavscum mongoloid fuckwads

Both slums and ghettos

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Pardew - Crystal Palace

Hodgson - West Brom

Fat Sam - West Ham

Moyes - Everton

Get rid...reshuffle and guess what we have in 2017

As DB said...the merry go round of shit British managers.........

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:08 pm
All we need now is Sam Allardyce at Everton and football really will have disappeared up its own arse
:lol: :lol:

Frrruuuupppp!!!

The sound of football disappearing up its own arse,

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Re: Back in the Game

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fuck this lads, we do not need multiple threads about other team's managers. Merging merging merging... :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Re: The Pullis/FatSam/Pardew Shit Managers Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

I've merged the different "other managers" threads into one lovely Shit Manager's Merry-Go-Round Superthread.

Keep all this shit here please. :wink:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Pardew on signing his scrumptious new contract...."There's something about this West Brom team......."

Yea we know...They're shite!! :D :D :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:41 am
Pardew on signing his scrumptious new contract...."There's something about this West Brom team......."

Yea we know...They're shite!! :D :D :D
:lol: :lol:

I think what he meant was "There's something about any team that's willing to pay me cash money......." :barscarf: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I would LOVE to see Fat Fuck AllThePies get Everton relegated. What a perfect end to his "glittering" managerial career it would be for him to dogfuck the team with the second longest run in the top flight and get them relegated. Nothing against Everton really, just despise the fat pint-of-wine-quaffing cúnt that is Fat Sam. :( :twisted: :censored:

"Quaffing" - if ever a word was designed to fit someone perfectly it's that word and the Pie Molester. :lol:

Or the "Piedeophile" as a crueller less-libel-sensitive person might say... :shock:

Allegedly, cough no he's not, cough allegedly etc etc ONLY KIDDING don't sue us - it's a jokey pun!!! :duh:

:D :wink:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:25 pm
I would LOVE to see Fat Fuck AllThePies get Everton relegated. What a perfect end to his "glittering" managerial career it would be for him to dogfuck the team with the second longest run in the top flight and get them relegated. Nothing against Everton really, just despise the fat pint-of-wine-quaffing cúnt that is Fat Sam. :( :twisted: :censored:

"Quaffing" - if ever a word was designed to fit someone perfectly it's that word and the Pie Molester.

Or the "Piedeophile" as a crueller less-libel-sensitive person might say... :shock:

Allegedly, cough no he's not, cough allegedly etc etc ONLY KIDDING don't sue us - it's a jokey pun!!! :duh:

Be careful what you say...he has the backing of Talksport. Lost count of the amount of times they reference him,then add "a friend of this station"
In other words they don't slag him off,irrespective of what shit he pulls. 'Array is another "friend of this station"

BTW 5 of the 6 clubs at the bottom of the PL have English managers. You would think there is a lesson there....apparently not :? :? :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:30 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:25 pm

"Quaffing" - if ever a word was designed to fit someone perfectly it's that word and the Pie Molester.

Be careful what you say...he has the backing of Talksport. Lost count of the amount of times they reference him,then add "a friend of this station"
In other words they don't slag him off,irrespective of what shit he pulls. 'Array is another "friend of this station"

BTW 5 of the 6 clubs at the bottom of the PL have English managers. You would think there is a lesson there....apparently not :? :? :?
As AkneyGooner mentioned it is these very fuckers like Sam The Piedeophile and Pardew that hoover up all these jobs and prevent younger maybe more talented English managers from getting a start in the PL. The clubs too are to blame, the chairmen seem to go into panic mode at the thought of losing the PL money and think "who might stop us getting relegated" and go for one of these fuckwits. :roll: :|

It's shameful that the country that gave the world football and still has the most entertaining league (despite that league's many faults) cannot produce a world class manager.

NickF

Post by NickF »

I see West Ham have gone for the shit manager dream team of David Moyes and Stuart Pearce.

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

I don't agree that Fat Sam is a shit manager. He kept Bolton in the Premier League for a long time and now look at them. It's also not easy to keep teams like Crystal Palace in the top division with not much time. He doesn't stay with his clubs very long but I have no issue with him.
Moyes, Pardew and Pullis are all shite though and seem to be making a fortune from all the pay offs they get.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I have every issue with the FatFuckBossNassAllardyce, he sent out his teams to kick the shit out of us whilst they sat back and lubed up for Fergies teams. He's a fat c'unt.

Oh, I don't like him either....... 8)

Post by 1989 »

They only started kicking us when we became a soft touch. They never did when we still had the Vieira's and Campbell's on the team.